Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Philosopher

Inessa In Canada Waters

7 posts in this topic

Happy New Year all

Hi guys n girls,

I was thinking of visiting Inessa off the other site for my second ever punt (the first one was a disaster, classic bait and switch) she has favorable FRs there but it seems like shes been doing this for a while now so her pics maybe outdated anyone visit her recently?

I just don't want two bad punts in a row oh an incase you guys were wondering the first one was an indie called Claudia in Maryland/Stratford.

Thanks in advance all.

Happy New Year all

Hi guys n girls,

I was thinking of visiting Inessa off the other site for my second ever punt (the first one was a disaster, classic bait and switch) she has favorable FRs there but it seems like shes been doing this for a while now so her pics maybe outdated anyone visit her recently?

I just don't want two bad punts in a row oh an incase you guys were wondering the first one was an indie called Claudia in Maryland/Stratford.

Thanks in advance all.

AVOID - especially if she is working out of the yellow coloured block of flats right by the roundabout - the inside of the flat is as disappointing as the girls :-(

Can you only Punt in Canary Wharf or can you get to the City?

Happy New Year all

Hi guys n girls,

Thanks in advance all.

I guess you have tracked down the FRs for Ines of South East London. I tried to book her maybe 3 times a year or 2 back, using the other site's booking system and never got a response- she did n't advertise a phone number then. I have n't bothered again as Rotherhithe or Canada Water was a long way for me to go. Oddly out of the 8 FRs, 4 go back to her Holloway days - she must have had them edited to show South East London now - I did n't know you could do that. I'd always supposed she was an indie operating from her home - does Mr Singh or anyone alse know different ?

Fucking hell, saw the thread title and I thought Iniesta had signed for West Ham.

AVOID - especially if she is working out of the yellow coloured block of flats right by the roundabout - the inside of the flat is as disappointing as the girls :-(

Can you only Punt in Canary Wharf or can you get to the City?

I could travel to the city, it's not a problem but I am on a budget max £120/hr. Any recommendations Mr Singh?

Fucking hell, saw the thread title and I thought Iniesta had signed for West Ham.

You must be off your Trolley.

The next thing you will be dreaming is DB signing for Tottenham, and going punting with Avram in Docklands.

You must be off your Trolley.

The next thing you will be dreaming is DB signing for Tottenham, and going punting with Avram in Docklands.

I haven't seen her for a while ( I did bump into her locally recently and she still looks good)Last time I went it was fine she is an indie I guess she is late 20's now she gives a good service great BBJ.If you smoke dont have any before your visit she hates the smell and with past experience if you smell of cigs the service will not be as good ask to have a shower first as she is very keen on hygiene.If you follow these rules you should have a good time.

Let us know how you got on.