mumbaicop

Punters And Wgs - How Many?

6 posts in this topic

A question to Punters who choose to reply:

How many punts have to done in how many years? How many punts do you think you will do till you die?

A question for WGs who coohse to reply:

How many booking have you done in past and for how many years? How many more years do you think you could work more and how many bookings you feel you would have done when you retire?

Extra Question:

Punters: What was the maximum number of punts you did in 1 day (any continuous 24 hour slot)

WG: What was the maximum number of booking you saw in 1 day ( any continuous 24 hour slot)

…How many booking have you done in past and for how many years? How many more years do you think you could work more and how many bookings you feel you would have done when you retire?

I could work out how many bookings I’ve had and clients I’ve seen over the 10 years I’ve been doing this but it would be a hell of a job. So, sorry, I don’t have a clue. I’m planning my retirement and will quite possibly not be around this time next year (financial climate and domestic arrangements depending), and have no idea how many men I will entertain in the meantime as it’s simply something I have little control over.

I could work out how many bookings I’ve had and clients I’ve seen over the 10 years I’ve been doing this but it would be a hell of a job. So, sorry, I don’t have a clue. I’m planning my retirement and will quite possibly not be around this time next year (financial climate and domestic arrangements depending), and have no idea how many men I will entertain in the meantime as it’s simply something I have little control over.

It is just an approximation you can give. It will just give an idea of how many WGs exist per punter.

hmmmmmm

no years punting 46

no punts about 500

max 2 different girls in 4hrs

punts to go

If I don't win the lottery - 4

If I do win the lottery - 208

future punts based on living another 4 years.

YET ANOTHER SPIN on a post that was started just a few days ago....

Perhaps posters should read the Active Threads before Repeating another Active Post !!!! ......DoH

Could this be the Re-Emergence of New Labour ? :lol: :lol:

YET ANOTHER SPIN on a post that was started just a few days ago....

Perhaps posters should read the Active Threads before Repeating another Active Post !!!! ......DoH

Could this be the Re-Emergence of New Labour ? :lol: :lol:

To be fair, most of the threads on here are rehashes of previous threads - common themes pop up all the time.

I guess there's only so many things WG / punter related that you can discuss without going full circle!

I do think that some threads are created just for the sake of creating a new WG related thread - some topics just seem 'forced' upon the forum whereas others seem more 'natural' (if that makes any sense!)