Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Turned On Or Turned Off?

6 posts in this topic

Ok, one for the ladies,

How many punters have realy turned you on & bought you to a real earth shuddering climax?

Also how many have realy turned you off & why?

BVK

a) quite a few.

b)Cocky arrogant men are a big turn off, smelly can have a shower, nothing you can do about arrogant. It is like having sex with a cock with a little man attached as an appendige, instead of a man with a cock attached. You literally see a huge knob standing before you and wonder in amazement that it can actaully talk.

Most guys thankfully are not walking knob ends though, just a select and unfortunate few.x

Of course every punter makes the earth move for me. That's the right answer isn't it? :P

a) quite a few.

b)Cocky arrogant men are a big turn off, smelly can have a shower, nothing you can do about arrogant. It is like having sex with a cock with a little man attached as an appendige, instead of a man with a cock attached. You literally see a huge knob standing before you and wonder in amazement that it can actaully talk.

Most guys thankfully are not walking knob ends though, just a select and unfortunate few.x

Hmm I agree with you.

Anyway back to washing my Porsche with my 10' cock whist smoking some used £50 notes. May watch a video of myself sleeping later if I get bored of the mirror.

Love me (literally)

Since I've changed my working style and concentrate on longer bookings rather than the short in and out types, I would say that most clients can do this for me.

a) quite a few.

Hmm I agree with you.

Anyway back to washing my Porsche with my 10' cock whist smoking some used £50 notes. May watch a video of myself sleeping later if I get bored of the mirror.

Love me (literally)

Ha ha! ROFL! :D