step

Cut Short Appointment Hod

37 posts in this topic

I went to an appointment at Hod South Ken on Weds for a retry with Karolina after a good experience in December.

On the phone I booked a 45 minute session.

When K came into the room she seemed to miss the usual take the money out at the start routine. (I think the client before had overrun)

There was a knock after twenty five minutes and K finished me off at the half hour. They refunded the extra money and said that a new style of booking sheet may have led to confusion.

Whilst it did not make a huge inconvenience to me overall I hadn't been pacing the visit to half an hour assuming I had more time for further varieties of pleasure.

Hopefully Hod will not have too many scheduling errors in the future as it is usually a banker

As the receptionist apologised at the time and gave you your money back there is little I can add but my sincere apologies.

That's fine Mr D.

As I said in the op it wasn't a major inconvenience.

Just reminds me to check the booking length at the start of the sesh rather than assume it was as requested.

As the receptionist apologised at the time and gave you your money back there is little I can add but my sincere apologies.

Well you can't ask for more than that - a refund, a sincere apology and the owner personally responding!

I see karolina is now at bunnies for 2 days a week

As Basil Fawlty said, "there's always one, isn't there?" What a relief you've brought this deeply moving story to our attention.

Edited by Trolley

I see karolina is now at bunnies for 2 days a week

Looks like three to me.

Looks like three to me.

Until you can be sure she's not going to skip out on 33% of her time, 2 is probably the safer bet :-)

LMAO

Since when has Italy been classed as EE ;)

Perhaps the extra £60 on the hour allows geographical licence ?

Any chance you will ever open at weekends or is that asking for trouble with locals etc?

Any chance you will ever open at weekends or is that asking for trouble with locals etc?

Sorry we like to play there ourselves at the weekend

karolina is advertised as an EE bunny but then has she is italian on her profile. a pretty amateurish mistake by an agnecy with a good reputation like bunnies

also, i was going to ask why would somebody pay £180 instead of £120 to see her. but then, after what happened at HOD in this thread, maybe the extra £60 would be worth it if you are loaded so you wouldnt get told to finish off in 5 minutes.

Also some punters may not like the HOD set up with a maid.

Still good value at higher price IMO

In retrospect I would like to apologise for my comment regarding the extra £60, this was sarcasm which as we all know is the lowest form of wit.

Karolina has shall we say moved up a league and it is testament to the excellent service she provides that she should be able to charge more for this service than she perhaps does with us. Like any profession, you work hard and take another step up the ladder and you hope you are duly rewarded for your efforts.

I hope it works out for her, if it does and she decides to leave HoD and MK then so be it. She will do so with our blessing and best wishes knowing that the HoD door is always open for her return.

In answer to 'sirpuntsalot' if clients do not like a maid being present then there are agencies such as Bunnies where this is possible and lots of indies out there. HoD is not the only agency that employs a maid but we do so for the girls safety, the safety of the premises and (in most cases) to ensure things run smoothly and efficiently.

karolina is advertised as an EE bunny but then has she is italian on her profile. a pretty amateurish mistake by an agnecy with a good reputation like bunnies

also, i was going to ask why would somebody pay £180 instead of £120 to see her. but then, after what happened at HOD in this thread, maybe the extra £60 would be worth it if you are loaded so you wouldnt get told to finish off in 5 minutes.

Do you EVER stop moaning Tight foot ??? x

Do you EVER stop moaning Tight foot ??? x

i will stop if you come out of retirement :)

also, i was going to ask why would somebody pay £180 instead of £120 to see her.

Karolina has become a regular part of my life since July 2010, so yes I would pay £180 to see her if she leaves MK.

Sorry we like to play there ourselves at the weekend

Do you want me to write an FR? :-)

I have visited HOD South Kensington on numerous occasions. I have NEVER had problems with timing. In point of fact on at least 2 occasions I have overstayed my time and have NEVER been rushed. This establishment is excellent and IMHO represents the very best value in London. Beautifully clean premises, excellent facilities, very helpful maids and, generally speaking very good value for money. Where else in London can you have an hour's session for £120? If in addition you are fortunate enough to see the lovely Sally there you will be even more lucky!!

Do you want me to write an FR? :-)

Are your rate the same as last year ? Can you put she opened the door and my jaw dropped, WOW she is so much better than her pictures, he put me at ease straight away. they were both wearing gorgeous designer undies, they pressed all the right buttons,., they were funny, intelligent,super models. then finish it with hope you remember me sweetie I am the guy who you paid to do a FR and then use the line Like Arnie says "I will be back."

I think this should look convincing as no one ever writes stuff like that.

I have visited HOD South Kensington on numerous occasions. I have NEVER had problems with timing. In point of fact on at least 2 occasions I have overstayed my time and have NEVER been rushed. This establishment is excellent and IMHO represents the very best value in London. Beautifully clean premises, excellent facilities, very helpful maids and, generally speaking very good value for money. Where else in London can you have an hour's session for £120? If in addition you are fortunate enough to see the lovely Sally there you will be even more lucky!!

You've been luckier than me! I've been to HoD multiple times...and I think everytime I've been out the door 5-10mins early. I keep going back as the girls are all great and I have a good time - the only bad time was Rebecca who rushed me out after 20mins of a 30min appointment. Kept looking at the clock and saying I was running out of time. But as I said, that was the only disappointment.

Now if only Jasmine would make a return...!

You've been luckier than me! I've been to HoD multiple times...and I think everytime I've been out the door 5-10mins early. I keep going back as the girls are all great and I have a good time - the only bad time was Rebecca who rushed me out after 20mins of a 30min appointment. Kept looking at the clock and saying I was running out of time. But as I said, that was the only disappointment.

Now if only Jasmine would make a return...!

if that happened to me every time i dont think i would go back, however good the girls were. very unprofessional and out of order. i have used maxes angels in london multiple times and i dont think i have ever left early. alot of the times i have went 5-10 minutes over the time.

maxes angels' prices may be more but this where the saying 'you get what you pay for' comes in'. yes, you can have punts for £300P/H where the girl may be trying to get rid of you but with the internet now a bit of research is all you need

i would continue using maxes this year if finances were not an issue, but i have to try and keep to a tight budget this year, which is why i am considering alot of the praised MK girls instead. rebecca was on that list but now you have put me off. she does look stunning in her pics; slim, long legs etc. maybe that is why some of her reviews are mixed; she thinks that is enough

if that happened to me every time i dont think i would go back, however good the girls were. very unprofessional and out of order. i have used maxes angels in london multiple times and i dont think i have ever left early. alot of the times i have went 5-10 minutes over the time.

maxes angels' prices may be more but this where the saying 'you get what you pay for' comes in'. yes, you can have punts for £300P/H where the girl may be trying to get rid of you but with the internet now a bit of research is all you need

i would continue using maxes this year if finances were not an issue, but i have to try and keep to a tight budget this year, which is why i am considering alot of the praised MK girls instead. rebecca was on that list but now you have put me off. she does look stunning in her pics; slim, long legs etc. maybe that is why some of her reviews are mixed; she thinks that is enough

Ooooh 'Tightfoot69' please let me know when you come to MK, I always like to put a face to a name.

In regards to these problems at HoD London I will be speaking to all the receptionists within the next hour to address the issues that have been raised.