vf10a

Outcall Essentials

8 posts in this topic

Hi all. Having just had a bug clean up of my flat after xmas my mind turned to something I've never really considered before - outcalls. I guess mainly a question for the ladies - what do you like in an outcall location? Kind of interested after reading the various ambiance / music threads recently.

I live in quite an expensive area so my flat is very small. Although I keep it clean and relatively in order it was already fairly well worn when I moved in. Would this put you off?

Of course it wouldn't. So long it is clean that is probably the main thing. Depending on the length of the appointment, a choice of refreshments would be appreciated. Also ensuring it is warm enough in winter and cool enough in summer is a good idea. Just relax and enjoy!

Hi all. Having just had a bug clean up of my flat after xmas my mind turned to something I've never really considered before - outcalls. I guess mainly a question for the ladies - what do you like in an outcall location? Kind of interested after reading the various ambiance / music threads recently.

I live in quite an expensive area so my flat is very small. Although I keep it clean and relatively in order it was already fairly well worn when I moved in. Would this put you off?

As long as it's clean & neat and you're a polite (and sane!) guy who had a shower right before we arrived we don't really care. It's a plus when we get offered a glass of wine/soda/champan.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

signed:

a sensual masseuse

One thing I'd suggest you do is, go out and buy brand new bed linen (duvet cover, pillow cases, sheets) and then only use it for entertaining ladies, with a wash inbetween of course.

A bug clean up ? Are you a spy, terrorist, mafia or a Walter Mitty.

Hi all. Having just had a bug clean up of my flat

Good to know you have got rid of the cockroaches

Give the lady a real incall feel

Don't forget to put a towel on top of the bed linen ;)

And also have a crumpled carrier bag hanging off the bed posts to put the used johnnys in afterwards LOL

Make sure the shower gel is near empty and that the towels are still moist.

Lastly give her a soiled glass with some lukewarm mineral water to drink.

I've only had one outcall to my place so far and the one thing she did moan about was it being cold (I got a little bit of a real GFE that night!)... I didn't really feel cold at all but my heating is a bit rubbish so I must have got used to it. I'd advise turning the heating up higher than you would have it ;)

Other than that I think I remembered reading somewhere that when you offer a drink it should be from an un-opened bottle. Also when you go to an incall it's always better to have a chair to put your clothes on when you get undressed... I'd forgotten this and all her clothes ended in a pile on the floor, it would probably have been a bit nicer if I'd moved a chair through to the bedroom for her.