Lincslad

Question For The Ladies In Mk

6 posts in this topic

I have made a booking at this hotel for my visit to MK

Premier Inn Secklow Gate W, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 3BZ

Have any of you done out calls here? Can you get straight to the room with no hassle or does it use a keycard system to get anywhere?.

I have not booked any out calls yet but If I do I want to make sure they can get to me with little hassle.

Although I am not from around there so meeting at reception wouldn't be the end of the world.

I will probably just travel to who I want to see but sometimes its nice to be visited especially as I don't know the area.

I have made a booking at this hotel for my visit to MK

Premier Inn Secklow Gate W, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 3BZ

Have any of you done out calls here? Can you get straight to the room with no hassle or does it use a keycard system to get anywhere?.

I have not booked any out calls yet but If I do I want to make sure they can get to me with little hassle.

Although I am not from around there so meeting at reception wouldn't be the end of the world.

I will probably just travel to who I want to see but sometimes its nice to be visited especially as I don't know the area.

Hi Lincslad, I've not been to this particular hotel in Milton Keynes- (in fact have not been to Milton Keynes for at least 6 months if I remember lol!) but have been to a premier inn before- I think they do use key cards system on doors if I recall.

Should of gone to Jury's Inn, that's quite a nice little hotel. Have fun and good luck! :-) xxx

Hi Lincslad, I've not been to this particular hotel in Milton Keynes- (in fact have not been to Milton Keynes for at least 6 months if I remember lol!) but have been to a premier inn before- I think they do use key cards system on doors if I recall.

Should of gone to Jury's Inn, that's quite a nice little hotel. Have fun and good luck! :-) xxx

Yes I agree, Jury's Inn, walk in through the main doors straight into a row of lift or the bar to the left, you dont even have to enounter reception unless you are looking for them. I hope your stay in MK is mostest fun lincslad.xxx

Yes I agree, Jury's Inn, walk in through the main doors straight into a row of lift or the bar to the left, you dont even have to enounter reception unless you are looking for them. I hope your stay in MK is mostest fun lincslad.xxx

Yes Chloe LOVE that lift lol so convenient to walk straight in to :-} xxxxx

Really? hmm that does sound better, at least I would know for sure there would be no issues. I may just change the booking

Thanks for the info.

Yes Chloe LOVE that lift lol so convenient to walk straight in to :-} xxxxx

Lol, I know, couldnt believe my luck the first time I walked in there for an outcall, I hate skidding across the shiney reception on my heels so they saved me from the shame of a possible stumble.x