jman1

Unread Notifications Doesn't Clear?

4 posts in this topic

I read the PMs, and have deleted them.

But the 'unread notifications' box stubbornly lists them still, even if the linked PM doesn't exist any more.

Shouldn't they clear automatically?

It seems that they go if you click on notifications, you dont have to re-read them again, have a play about in Settings, but I think thats how its designed to work.

I read the PMs, and have deleted them.

But the 'unread notifications' box stubbornly lists them still, even if the linked PM doesn't exist any more.

Shouldn't they clear automatically?

Dont think there is an option for deleting them automatically when you read the linked PM. Not that I can see in the options.

I usually just click on list all notifications on the top right and delete them all. (Or now Ive just switched off notifications for PMs as you still get a little green number on your profile for unread messages anyway. So dont see the point in another notification).

As Ali Hamidi would say, I have unlocked ze code!

The secret is, now keep it under your hat, after some testing this is what to do, when you see the little green box appear with the number of pm's, resist the temptation to click on it to view pm, instead click on the notification icon which brings up the list of recieved pm's, then chose which one to read, job done.