Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cassit

Earls Court English Girls

2 posts in this topic

I’ve been doing some research in anticipation of my next visit to London and have been looking at alternatives to my usual Asian punts. There’s plenty of information on agencies, mostly providing EE girls. But on the other site there are two ‘groups’ based in Earls Court (New Young & Sexy English girls, and London Hotties). Photographs have an amateur, girl next door, flavour yet there are pictures of a rather up-market flat. There are some reports but not many. Has anybody any knowledge of this operation?

I’ve been doing some research in anticipation of my next visit to London and have been looking at alternatives to my usual Asian punts. There’s plenty of information on agencies, mostly providing EE girls. But on the other site there are two ‘groups’ based in Earls Court (New Young & Sexy English girls, and London Hotties). Photographs have an amateur, girl next door, flavour yet there are pictures of a rather up-market flat. There are some reports but not many. Has anybody any knowledge of this operation?

I've been tempted, but they are pretty young for me. They certainly are an appealing-looking lot, just 'girl nextdoor' types who are having fun being bad. I may simply have to adopt them. :P Edited by Tiggy 7