sparkstar

Prague, A Quick Guide On Where To Stay

3 posts in this topic

Having been to Prague last October, after reading mixed reviews about all the good and bad, i can surely say i absolutely loved it there! The women are stunning. Im for sure going back, probably April when i can book some holiday leave from work.

When you arrive at Prague airport, make sure you use the taxi's parked right outside the departure gate as these dont rip you off, as many reviews on websites have said theres a lot of scams going on with taxi's around all of Prague.

Make sure youve booked an hotel near this street, as close as possible to it so you dont need to use any/much taxi's if youre visiting Prague just for the lap dancing clubs;

street name: Ve Smečkách

I think its right about smack bang in the middle of the city centre, at least in terms of a radial locality view when looking on a map with all the strip-brothel clubs. Prague also has one of the best (top 3?) clubs in that street.

From there, there are several clubs within walking distance, and because youre right in the middle of town the clubs there are the most expensive but they do have plenty of very attractive model-like toned young ladies, im talking drop dead gorgeous!

The further you go out the cheaper the clubs/WG's are but the quality and amount of WG's goes down and so do the clubs ie very small, few selection of girls, some cant even speak english or barely, slightly saggy and fat bodies.

All/most of the clubs in Prague who are open most of the day offer an "happy hour" style deal, where from late-morning to early evening the WG's cost 50% less. But this also means theres not many WG's available and only the average or ugly looking girls are available.

I'll tell you about probably the best club in Prague (ive been in about 7 clubs out of many more in the city);

Its the most expensive club - Darling Cabaret, in that street i mentioned 'Ve Smečkách'.

As you enter the main door, about 10 yards down you have to pay an entrance fee of about £8-10. From there you can turn left or right, if you go left theres a nice well lit smallish room with a bar and 2-3 girls dancing on it with mirrors all the way around the room so the room looks big. About 20 girls are in there, mostly gorgeous fit girls but apparantly they are only strippers, they only chat and do private dances nothing more.

From the entrance if you turn right, theres a 2-story high large room with a bar and tables all around with a central stage where theres often shows and very attractive strippers dancing. In this rom theres about 30+ girls, half of them are amazingly fit playboy style type girls who look aged 18 to mid 20s, the rest are fit late 20s to 30s, and some average looking girls. The girls in this room are "up for it".

The drinks are VERY expensive, im talking £20 just for a small bottle of Heineken /Budweiser and thats the cheapest drink! You dont have to buy those drinks but you may feel a bit intimidated to buy drinks when youre talking to a girl and the barmaids are constantly walking around asking if you want to buy a drink for the lady youre with - just say no in a friendly way, they will keep trying to get you to buy her one but just keep at it saying no. The girl will tell you the going rate which if memory serves correctly is something like:

£30 private dance, £20-30 more for touching&blowjob

£100 for everything

She then takes you to the bar where you pay the fee to the barmaid, your girl then leads you (she dressed in very sexy, classy/slutty tight-fit short clothing/lingerie and high heels as all the girls there seem to have a lovely-sexy elegant walk about them which made my cock go hard just watching the view) upstaires to a room receptionist who hands her a key while you notice a large array of very luxurious private rooms down the hallway each with shower cubicles, the rooms are IMMACULATE clean with fresh clean towels in the drawers.

You have 30 minutes with her from when the receptionist gave her the room key, after that theres a knock on the door.

Most of the girls i had were super clean when it came to protection, that clean that they dont even want to kiss you incase you got something! OWO there seems to be considered the same as bareback sex in this country, they just will not do it for anything. Of all the girls i went with only 1 did OWO with me - without me even asking, yet she was the most attractive girl i had when i was there.

I went to Prague for a week, but i found it to be too long. Next time i'll go just for a weekend (thur/fri to mon/tue) especially considering theres more girls available from fri-sun nights.

A useful thread SS, and good timing too ! :)

A few of us from MK are planning a trip there in February or March, so I am gonna have a good read and look forward to any other useful contributions in due course B) Never been, cos I have read so much negative press about it, but I do love the czech ladies and punt with them more than any other nationality, and they have told me I should go! I have not even punted with a Brit WG as yet !

Edited by puntaprima

A useful thread SS, and good timing too ! :)

A few of us from MK are planning a trip there in February or March, so I am gonna have a good read and look forward to any other useful contributions in due course B) Never been, cos I have read so much negative press about it, but I do love the czech ladies and punt with them more than any other nationality, and they have told me I should go! I have not even punted with a Brit WG as yet !

Ive read many of those reviews, some of whats said ive vaguely encountered but for the most part the place is no different to any other UK city, except you can actually touch the lap dancers and have blowjobs as well as have sex in the clubs (private rooms). Our country is super tame in comparison when it comes to adult entertainment.

Pick pockets and such, i guess they dont approach me maybe because im quite built for a semi-slim bloke and got a bit of a hard somewhat slightly yob looking face with my skinhead appearance, little do they know im quite the wimp :P

Theres loads of men hanging around the corners between the main and side streets, are mostly black african men. They are there to try get you into the lap dancing clubs, one of them i got talking to even offered me cocaine, obviously declined.

The clubs were better than i expected, after reading some lads saying they had a bit of bother with the WG's and bouncers, but seemed fine to me.

Edited by sparkstar