Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jigsawfan

Glasgow Scene

6 posts in this topic

I know there's a long thread for Glasgow newbies but this post is a bit more specific.

The Glasgow scene seems to have shifted quite a bit recently - and not for the better. Does anyone have any news of Chloe and Holly who gave such a fabulous cheap and cheerful service for years before disappearing a few months back?

Any other reliable indies of the same style without having to pay the funny money for the more 'sophisticated' end of the market? I'd be especially interested in a good mature lady, preferably buxom but not BBW. Not seeing many in the FRs these days - in fact the FRs for Glasgow, at least, seem to be drying up - and some have been taken off - why?

Hi Jigsaw

The problem with Glasgow is that the police crack down on premises with 2 or more girls working if they get wind of them and the lease-holder may be prosecuted. Therefore it is more expensive to be a WG in Glasgow as it is risky to share premises. I think all of the parlours have been shut down now too )-: It is in punter's best interests to vote wisely and also to provide an opposing view to the council's "all prostitution is evil" stance, perhaps by challenging Trish Godman's new bill? (info in the legalities section on here)

Now back to the topic :) , I think Chloe and Holly must have got shut down as it would be strange if both of them retired at the same time without warning.

Have you checked the other site?

Don't know if I am allowed to post some ideas here or not? could someone advise...

Hi Jigsaw

The problem with Glasgow is that the police crack down on premises with 2 or more girls working if they get wind of them and the lease-holder may be prosecuted. Therefore it is more expensive to be a WG in Glasgow as it is risky to share premises. I think all of the parlours have been shut down now too )-: It is in punter's best interests to vote wisely and also to provide an opposing view to the council's "all prostitution is evil" stance, perhaps by challenging Trish Godman's new bill? (info in the legalities section on here)

Now back to the topic :) , I think Chloe and Holly must have got shut down as it would be strange if both of them retired at the same time without warning.

Have you checked the other site?

Don't know if I am allowed to post some ideas here or not? could someone advise...

Post away, any ideas shared can only be a good thing ( provided they are legal of course ). ;)

GG your comments are always interesting. Thank you.

I am having one hell of a time trying to find a replacement regular girl in Glasgow. Been trying since the beginning of December to make an appointment with a WG in Glasgow or Carlisle. I have had probably 20 or 30 "appointments" made, but then either a no-show or after initial contact, no replies to further messages.

I have never had this problem before. I used to have Chloe (Glasgow) as a regular but she was a bit hit and miss in 2010 getting hold of her (now she's disappeared completely as posted in this thread). I then had Mia (gorgeous Spanish girl in Glasgow) who was fantastic but she went back to Spain in Nov. sweet.Sami was awesome but she returned to Poland.

Now I am seriously struggling to find someone who

a) Responds to messages

B) Is genuinely available

Just today I had "juicyjennyx" agree to meet. It was all set up. Then she failed to respond to my SMS request for her address and then didn't even reply to my email message, just deleted it.

What's going on?

I suspect that "the other site" is now being inhabited/used by police to "make appointments" with girls then bust them. However, finding a girl is now close to impossible.

I only want to use an independent and I want a younger girl, pref a student. Close to nothing out there now.

I saw Cherylxx back in October. Search for Cherylxx Glasgow on google and you should find her - she's on the unmentionable site anyway.

Mature indie, older than her stated age of 35, maybe late 40s (rough guess), but not a problem for me (because I'm even older than her). She's attractive, curvy without being a bbw. I only saw her for a 15 min quickie, but it was good vfm, with owo, kissing. I offered the cash upfront, but she didn't want it til afterwards. A nice touch since we hadn't met before. I will go back for a longer session next time I'm in Glasgow.

She's based in the centre, Lancefield area near the river.

I

I just posted a list of genuine girls on the other thread.