Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lessingham

Sorry, But It A Boring Day Here

18 posts in this topic

Approaching a much debated subject from the other end.

I am doing my research and looking at sites, prices and women. Some are charging over £300 a hour, far too rich for my blood. But chaps, for a bit of light relief, what would you expect for your £300 that the average priced- but above average service- wg offers?

Off Street parking?

She tips you and buys you the flowers?

Puts your undies through the wash and dry cycle whilst you punt?

Phones through to the wife with the greatest alibi that any women would believe and only a woman would think of?

Crys crocodile tears when you leave and slips you a 50% off the next time coupon- with the packed lunch she made up for your trip home? (gods she even slipped a jaffa cake in there too!)

Apologies, stuck at home working and it's a sloooooooow day at the Lessingham mansion

Approaching a much debated subject from the other end.

I am doing my research and looking at sites, prices and women. Some are charging over £300 a hour, far too rich for my blood. But chaps, for a bit of light relief, what would you expect for your £300 that the average priced- but above average service- wg offers?

Off Street parking?

She tips you and buys you the flowers?

Puts your undies through the wash and dry cycle whilst you punt?

Phones through to the wife with the greatest alibi that any women would believe and only a woman would think of?

Crys crocodile tears when you leave and slips you a 50% off the next time coupon- with the packed lunch she made up for your trip home? (gods she even slipped a jaffa cake in there too!)

Apologies, stuck at home working and it's a sloooooooow day at the Lessingham mansion

My favourite lady does a 10-hour overnight for £300! (And she's not a clock-watcher.)

Edited by Tonyofstoney

I would expect all the above plus her telling me it was the best sex ever whilst looking me in the eye!

and maybe such phrases as "I've never come that hard before", "I was worried you were a bit big for me" and "Please come and see me again soon, noone compares to you"

Ive had a WG give me a free overnight because i bought her £300 worth of sexy clothing which she really liked.

Ive been to a WG for a 1 or 2 hour booking i forgot which, we got on that much that i ended up staying there for 7 hours, about 5 of those hours involved slow/passionate non-stop sex.

Too bad theres not many WG's who are like that, who actually enjoy shagging strangers (i think im average to good looking, semi-fit build) rather than the so called "profession of providing a discrete service", ie quick chat wam bam thank ya mam bye bye.

£300/hour is insane even if shes one of the most beautiful of the human species female lol. For that, id expect her to provide a folder with legit daily health check certificates for all known STD's over the last month. She should be immaculately clean, groomed, smell gorgeous, looks to die for, an athletic toned body, D-F size natural chest, dressed exactly as requested right down to the most finest detail. Of course i cant be arsed to request all that so i just go for the next WG with equal looks/services and cost 50% less or better.

If i could afford that, id have to be some millionaire, id have a new different hot looking WG every night.

Edited by sparkstar

I would expect all the above plus her telling me it was the best sex ever whilst looking me in the eye!

and maybe such phrases as "I've never come that hard before", "I was worried you were a bit big for me" and "Please come and see me again soon, noone compares to you"

Definitely!

Plus "that's the biggest and tastiest load I've ever swallowed" and "I'll bring my twin sister to join in next time for free." :P

As many have testified here, there is not neccesarily any correlation between paying significantly more than the "going rate" (say, £150 ph) and better service. At £300 ph, I would expect absolutely top notch looks though (and hopefully service too.)

Ive had a WG give me a free overnight because i bought her £300 worth of sexy clothing which she really liked.

Ive been to a WG for a 1 or 2 hour booking i forgot which, we got on that much that i ended up staying there for 7 hours, about 5 of those hours involved slow/passionate non-stop sex.

Too bad theres not many WG's who are like that, who actually enjoy shagging strangers (i think im average to good looking, semi-fit build) rather than the so called "profession of providing a discrete service", ie quick chat wam bam thank ya mam bye bye.

£300/hour is insane even if shes one of the most beautiful of the human species female lol. For that, id expect her to provide a folder with legit daily health check certificates for all known STD's over the last month. She should be immaculately clean, groomed, smell gorgeous, looks to die for, an athletic toned body, D-F size natural chest, dressed exactly as requested right down to the most finest detail. Of course i cant be arsed to request all that so i just go for the next WG with equal looks/services and cost 50% less or better.

If i could afford that, id have to be some millionaire, id have a new different hot looking WG every night.

Jesus!

Smell the coffee!

Coffee - a wonderful invention - I am smelling it - boring day here too :D

Robert Dyas do them for £7 - real coffee has never been so easy !

Damn! I forgot the cup of steaming coffee on the bedside dresser- with ginger nut dunkers! Might even go up to £310 for that

I'd expect her to have some stunning professional photos for £300/hr, but not much more. If she's prettier than the average £200/hr girl by just the tiniest amount then someone with more money than they know how to spend will book her without a second thought. Is a £60,000 car better than a £20,000 car? Yes, but not 3 times better. Do people buy £60,000 cars just to have something slightly better than a Mondeo? Yes.

Hell, so many guys crave variety, in a small town a girl wanting to make a quick buck could look and behave exactly like a £200/hr girl. Once clients get bored of all the £200 girls in the local area, curiosity wins and the expensive girl gets some customers.

If a £300/hr girl wants to get some regulars, that might be more difficult. Either she's got to get her marketing right to find loaded clients that won't look at the price, and that's easy with the right connections in the City. Or, she's got to compete on service. Which probably only means that after the hour is up she says "Oh, do you have to go? Can't you stay a little bit longer?" to any man that doesn't look and smell like Shrek, then all the fluffy punters will think they're in love and keep going back.

Er, I think I'm beginning to understand what the A stands for Kid. :D

(Apposite, of cours. :rolleyes: )

Er, no...I think you've got in wrong..actually it's 'Ard-on... :lol:

Tony of Stoney

B)

!!! Do NOT look what a blumpy is !!!

Wow, I've never seen myself more perfectly defined! :D

Oh, and I did look up blumpy -wish I hadn't. :huh:

Tony of Stoney

B)

!!! Do NOT look what a blumpy is !!!

Wow, I've never seen myself more perfectly defined! :D

Oh, and I did look up blumpy -wish I hadn't. :huh:

Come on Tony - admit you wrote that page yourself! ;)

what would you expect for your £300 that the average priced- but above average service- wg offers?

A damn good time and half the money back?