Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Free Sex In Swindon

41 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is allowed, but its not an advert, just a way of communicating an offer that I have had today.

Via a series of text messages, I have 'met' and communicated with a lady who wants to meet men for sex. She has no internet access and does not know about these sites.

She has asked me if I could put her in contact with any of my 'friends', (and I consider those on this forum to be such), so that she can meet them and have sex with them.

There would be no charge for this, though she is saying that for a gang bang of up to 6 men, she would charge, so if any of you fancy this, PM me and I will pass on her details.

Sorry if this contravenes any rules!

If you'd said free sex in SWEDEN I might've been interested :D

But that would mean going to Swindon right?

Have you actually met her ? More interest for the chaps if/when you do

This only goes to show women fantasise too

The things people get off on ! :D

If it's only been texts thus far I'm curious,

If she's no internet access, how did you come across her ?

I think there are several safe assumptions that can be made here, based on the old saying : "If it seems too good to be true..."

• It's a scam or .....
  • She's a total dog ..... and
  • You'd have to go to Swindon and that is a penance

Having had the misfortune to have spent a few weeks working in Swindon, I speak with some knowledge. It is probably the most unpleasant town in the UK, although Wiltshire is a beautiful county and has some stunning scenery and lovely cities and villages. Swindon is the the festering poison carbuncle on the backside of the country.

The natives of Swindon are probably the ugliest folk in the UK, I have no idea why. I suspect it may be possible to get a three handed massage, or at least 11 fingered, in Swindon as I'm quite sure that some of the inbred mutants there would be in possesion of same.

The RLD, near the football ground next to the Magic Roundabout, I think it's called County Road, is home to some of the ugliest SW I've seen anywhere, bar none. A friend of mine who would shag anything with hair on, including a barber's shop floor, spent an hour cruising the area before reluctantly agreeing with me that there was nothing there that he would shag with the possible exception of a rather good looking labrador puppy that someone was walking.

I could go on, but I think ny now you've got the message.

I think there are several safe assumptions that can be made here, based on the old saying : "If it seems too good to be true..."

• It's a scam or .....
  • She's a total dog ..... and
  • You'd have to go to Swindon and that is a penance

Having had the misfortune to have spent a few weeks working in Swindon, I speak with some knowledge. It is probably the most unpleasant town in the UK, although Wiltshire is a beautiful county and has some stunning scenery and lovely cities and villages. Swindon is the the festering poison carbuncle on the backside of the country.

The natives of Swindon are probably the ugliest folk in the UK, I have no idea why. I suspect it may be possible to get a three handed massage, or at least 11 fingered, in Swindon as I'm quite sure that some of the inbred mutants there would be in possesion of same.

The RLD, near the football ground next to the Magic Roundabout, I think it's called County Road, is home to some of the ugliest SW I've seen anywhere, bar none. A friend of mine who would shag anything with hair on, including a barber's shop floor, spent an hour cruising the area before reluctantly agreeing with me that there was nothing there that he would shag with the possible exception of a rather good looking labrador puppy that someone was walking.

I could go on, but I think ny now you've got the message.

Lucky you, I had the misfortune to spend a few years there over 20 years ago. It doesn't sound like much has changed and I agree that some of the folk are very unpleasant indeed. You couldn't pay me to return there and shag anyone...

If she wants to travel slightly pm me her number I'll have a crack ;)

If you'd said free sex in SWEDEN I might've been interested :D

or better still milton keynes :D

There are several websites, where it's not difficult to meet 40+ year old, single mothers, who are very plain looking (double baggers) for free nsa sex.

I'd sooner stick to paying 20 year old glamour models, personally.

Via a series of text messages, I have 'met' and communicated with a lady who wants to meet men for sex. She has no internet access and does not know about these sites.

Text messages are not meeting someone, they are exchanging text messages with someone who may be a hot and horny woman, eaqually 'she' may be a 14 year old school boy or a 50 builder called Steve during the week or Stephanie at weekends. She's into this shit but not sicovered the net, swinging and puntings sites? Either she is pulling your pisser or you or pulling ours. As fro Swindon, never been there, get the impression I don't want to, (and I've lived in some shitholes too).

Just an afterthought.....

Would it be a wise thing, if you found a woman who was gagging for a gangbang, to invite a load of blokes who may be more up for it than you ?!

<_<

Just an afterthought.....

Would it be a wise thing, if you found a woman who was gagging for a gangbang, to invite a load of blokes who may be more up for it than you ?!

<_<

I'm organising one for a couple of women this Saturday, some guys may be more 'performance' fit than me, not bothered. I get sufficent kicks, (fucks), the ladies get theirs, so do the other men. Both ladies I've met before at least several times, they'll come back to me to organise more because they know I run good well organised ones. One will stay the night because we have become quite good fuck buddies and friends, none of the other guys will have that pleasure, at least on saturday night.

And you get Sunday morning !

:D

There's nowt like the after quench for a good morning !

Beats toast ! B)

I like editing - my fingers work faster than my mind.

Edited by Lilly B

And you get Sunday morning !

There's nowt like the after quench for a good morning !

Beats toast ! B)

Don't pay either

Yes it is nice in the morning

Breakfast will be poached egg on warm pannini!

Doesn't someone here have the motto "free sex is the most expensive sex there is"?

Just considering my latest job offer as Tourism Boss for the delightful Wiltshire Town of Swindon, may need an Assistant - anyone on this forum available !!!

Seriously guys, she wants a gang bang with 6 men for nothing, she sounds charming, I may come along then take her back to Mum for Tea !

Don't pay either

Yes it is nice in the morning

Breakfast will be poached egg on warm pannini!

No meat ?

She has asked me if I could put her in contact with any of my 'friends', (and I consider those on this forum to be such), so that she can meet them and have sex with them.

How did she get your number in the first place?

No meat ?

Definitely before the breakfast, who knows later, depends whats available, I have my strengths and weaknesses:-)

Edited by mike52

Will be meeting her next week, not for sex,just to introduce ourselves and see if we get on.

Will report back afterwards. She sounded nice on the phone this morning and was just getting ready 'to be spit roasted this morning by two of her regulars.

I have two pictures of her bum and three videos, 2 with a cucumber 1 with a dildo and the voice is the same as the one on the phone call.

A face picture would be available on her receiving one from me, but I will wait until we meet, I think!

I may cry off from any sexual meeting as she doesn't like jonnies.......

I think she is genuine and just likes sex.

Will be meeting her next week, not for sex,just to introduce ourselves and see if we get on.

Will report back afterwards. She sounded nice on the phone this morning and was just getting ready 'to be spit roasted this morning by two of her regulars.

I have two pictures of her bum and three videos, 2 with a cucumber 1 with a dildo and the voice is the same as the one on the phone call.

A face picture would be available on her receiving one from me, but I will wait until we meet, I think!

I may cry off from any sexual meeting as she doesn't like jonnies.......

I think she is genuine and just likes sex.

So this lady who is a stanger you've never met, likes having gang bangs with strange men and also likes it bareback! :eek:

I'd steer clear mate. It's bad enough it's Swindon but you don't want to expose yourself to those risks.

Quite agree!

Will probably meet for a chat, then I can have a few j.Arthurs about what might have been!

Something to steer clear of it sounds like - op are you that desparate for a free shag?!

Not desperate, but would be there like a shot were it not for the natural conditions!

Well I'm not sure what you have been saying Pollyp23 But I got a full body + face shot after only a few texts :P she does actually look quite nice in a slutty sort of a way, shame she is into BB and is miles away otherwise I would say what the hell.