chinatoon

Totally Gutted! 5 Feedback Required I Have 1 :(

22 posts in this topic

I'm totally gutted. Finally got round to contacting a girl I've been wanting to see for ages from the other site and who very well reviewed

here aswell. But she told me I would need to have 5 positive feedbacks to make a booking. I only have 1 feedback as I preffer to email for

details then book on the phone I'm not complaining about her or her policy as this is her choice to make for safety or whatever reasons.

I'd just like some advice on how to go about this as I would really like to see this girl. Should I try to convince her otherwise (not something

I'm likely to try as I'm neither charming nor rude enough), contact girls I have seen and ask for feedback (would you ladies mind if a punter did that?),

pretend I've never contacted her before and book her through her website rather than her other site account? (which again is rude :S)

Any other suggestions welcome

If not then its either punt a lot more and get some feedback or let this one go :S

Why not just call through her website if she sees anyone through there?

I'm totally gutted. Finally got round to contacting a girl I've been wanting to see for ages from the other site and who very well reviewed

here aswell. But she told me I would need to have 5 positive feedbacks to make a booking. I only have 1 feedback as I preffer to email for

details then book on the phone I'm not complaining about her or her policy as this is her choice to make for safety or whatever reasons.

I'd just like some advice on how to go about this as I would really like to see this girl. Should I try to convince her otherwise (not something

I'm likely to try as I'm neither charming nor rude enough), contact girls I have seen and ask for feedback (would you ladies mind if a punter did that?),

pretend I've never contacted her before and book her through her website rather than her other site account? (which again is rude :S)

If not then its either punt a lot more and get some feedback or let this one go :S

I've had the same dilemma. 5 feedbacks seems a tad high, usually they want to see one or two from ladies who've been established. I'd suggest asking the ladies you've seen before to give you real feedback but just for some new fictional bookings. I'm actually about to ask a regular of mine who I've known for years before she joined the other site to do the same.

Alternatively, there are plenty more fish there and elsewhere so why bother?!

Edited by pvcman

try having a webcam session with someone off the site

have a quick chat with them first to make sure they are happy to give you feedback after they have done the show.

I cannot get my head round a girl asking for 5 positive feedbacks before making a booking. In the days before " the other site" and their ilk appeared didn't it used to be a simple commercial transaction? : punter pays - girl provides the service. If she was looking for someone to give her financial advice or you were going for a job as a brain surgeon, I could understand this OTT level of check.

My advice - forget it and move on. I know that's much easier said than done and that wanting to see a particular girl can be one of the more addictive aspects of punting.

Good luck, whetever, mate!

I cannot get my head round a girl asking for 5 positive feedbacks before making a booking. In the days before " the other site" and their ilk appeared didn't it used to be a simple commercial transaction? : punter pays - girl provides the service. If she was looking for someone to give her financial advice or you were going for a job as a brain surgeon, I could understand this OTT level of check.

My advice - forget it and move on. I know that's much easier said than done and that wanting to see a particular girl can be one of the more addictive aspects of punting.

I s'pose it has not occurred to you the girl is not scratting around for work probably has more people wanting to book than work she is prepared to do, hence the making sure she sees who she wants to see.

To the OP, I think you have nothing to lose buy telling her that you really want to see her, maybe even contact a couple of girls you have seen asking if it is ok to use them as a reference, do you have reviews you have put up on here? If not why not B) I mean if so then maybe point her in this direction to show you are a decent fella.

S x

Edited by SabrinaYork

I've had the same dilemma. 5 feedbacks seems a tad high, usually they want to see one or two from ladies who've been established. I'd suggest asking the ladies you've seen before to give you real feedback but just for some new fictional bookings. I'm actually about to ask a regular of mine who I've known for years before she joined the other site to do the same.Alternatively, there are plenty more fish there and elsewhere so why bother?!

I thought 5 was a tad high but it's her decision. My problem is I have no regulars to ask (to many fish in the sea). The reason I want to see this girl other than her good reviews is that she offers a very specific service not offered by any other girls in the area (I wont mention what as it will give away who she is)

try having a webcam session with someone off the sitehave a quick chat with them first to make sure they are happy to give you feedback after they have done the show.

I'm not really into cam sessions but i suppose it could be a cheap and fun way to drum up some feedback :P thanks!

Just contact her through her normal website like a normal punter would. She probably wants 5 positive feedbacks on the other place because of the amount of timewasters it attracts, (both male and female).

I s'pose it has not occurred to you the girl is not scratting around for work probably has more people wanting to book than work she is prepared to do, hence the making sure she sees who she wants to see.

To the OP, I think you have nothing to lose buy telling her that you really want to see her, maybe even contact a couple of girls you have seen asking if it is ok to use them as a reference, do you have reviews you have put up on here? If not why not B) I mean if so then maybe point her in this direction to show you are a decent fella.

S x

I really wanted ladies opinion on whether they would mind if a punter contacted you on one of your policies. I thought it would seem rude but like you say, what have I got to lose. As to why I haven't posted any reviews is I have only seen 1 girl since finding this site and on 2 attempts I tried to post a review the mailbox was either full or it failed to send :S

If only you were in my neck of the woods Sabrina, your pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Maybe a trip to York sometime is in order :P Pitty I never have time to travel :(

This doesn't quite make sense to me. Does she say on her profile that you need 5+ feedback? If so why were you contacting her when you only had 1? If (as seems more likely) her profile doesn't mention it then it does seem a bit rich to just spring it on you when you contacted her. Makes me wonder if she just invented the 5-feedback rule as an excuse and didn't want or wasn't able to see you for some other reason, in which case neither pleas not feedback gathering now is likely to make a difference.

Edited by DanLeno

This doesn't quite make sense to me. Does she say on her profile that you need 5+ feedback? If so why were you contacting her when you only had 1? If (as seems more likely) her profile doesn't mention it then it does seem a bit rich to just spring it on you when you contacted her. Makes me wonder if she just invented the 5-feedback rule as an excuse and didn't want or wasn't able to see you for some other reason, in which case neither pleas not feedback gathering now is likely to make a difference.

No she didn't mention it on her profile but I dont see any reason why she couldn't or wouldn't see me. I just sent an email with a very general enquiry about a service she offered that I was interested in, when it's available (as she mentioned not providing it in january) and would I need to prebook it as it would require some prep on her part. I generally try to be polite as possible and I make sure I've read everything of use on websites and profiles before contact. She does mention she will not entertain any talk about sexual services but my enquiry was not of a sexual nature.

Why not e-mail her via the site and explain what you have explained to us?

Tell her about yourself and what you would like in the way of services.

Ask her if you could ring her to chat so that you can gat a feel for each other's personalities.

If that doesn't work, move on!

Now you know how a lot of us girls feel about the feedback and FR system.

Please don't feel bad about her, if its the way that she feels safe about doing the job then so be it. Brain surgeons don't put themselves at risk by getting intimate in a private place with a complete stranger. No comparison there love.

I really wanted ladies opinion on whether they would mind if a punter contacted you on one of your policies. I thought it would seem rude but like you say, what have I got to lose. As to why I haven't posted any reviews is I have only seen 1 girl since finding this site and on 2 attempts I tried to post a review the mailbox was either full or it failed to send :S

If only you were in my neck of the woods Sabrina, your pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Maybe a trip to York sometime is in order :P Pitty I never have time to travel :(

I have had girls asked me in the past about punters and in turn I have also contacted other girls that I know a certain client has seen if I'm not sure about it. Are any of the girls you have seen before established working girls that maybe could put in a good word for you?

I'm totally gutted.

"Totally gutted"? Please don't tell me that you've already fallen in love with her, without even seeing her?

I only have 1 feedback as I preffer to email for details then book on the phone[.]

Well, in my (not so) humble opinion, I think you've just shot yourself in the foot! If you paddle in that pond, it makes sense to follow their system. By all means ring the lady and hear her voice (I've once hung up without more ado, when I heard her voice screeching at me!) and find out whether she will be available (and able to provide special service) when you were hoping to see her, but once she says "Yes!", you log in to the site, and make an on-line booking, after which you can dance round the maypole and give each other "feedback". After a few swift half hour in&out sessions, you'll have your additional 4 feedback points, and, hey, presto, the lady in question will say that she expects your feedback to be provided by "ladies of quality".

Whatever the "special service" is, I'm sure that there are other ladies who are into it, even in your neck of the woods?

Edited by Irgendeiner

mebbe she isnt selling sexual services, but merely wants to sell her private gallery?

I've noticed a few profiles that ask for things like that.

It always seems a bit rich, as the bulk of women on that site have zero feedback.

I have only one feedback - I think its a neutral or negative one from a crazy picture seller last year. Most times I phone or email to book, so am blocked from using the deedback system there which relies on you using the booking system.

I actually got turned down by a WG last week, for having too much feedback, all of which is positive, I might add. She said she didn't want to see guys who've seen lots of girls.....my toughts were, whatever??? Of course, she may have been a picture seller, looking for excuses. Or perphaps she only wants to see nervous-newbies, who she thinks will be "easy", not that I'd say I'm "difficult". It's made me think about whether to continue getting anymore feedback....

I actually got turned down by a WG last week, for having too much feedback, all of which is positive, I might add.

Perhaps you should set up shop as booking intermediary and place bookings on behalf of OP.

There is one girl that only seems to advertise through you know where, who is asking for 1 +ve feedback. It's only a single report, but I really can't be bothered to see somebody else first just to see her.

Feedback, how do we punters get it? I was unaware there is such a thing. Where do I look for mine. So many questions I know but just when you think you know a bit about this hobby, something else turns up.

Feedback, how do we punters get it? I was unaware there is such a thing. Where do I look for mine. So many questions I know but just when you think you know a bit about this hobby, something else turns up.

You may well lead a sheltered life and not be aware that there is "another well known adult site" out there? Slightly like matter and anti-matter they can't tolerate each other. However, anyway, if you are the sort of low life (I jest) who registers on "that site" and makes bookings with ladies who offer their services over there, using the site's booking system, then, after the scheduled time of booking you are in a position to give "her" feedback which is positive, neutral or negative (no scoring out of ten here) backed up with a single line comment, which comes up on site immediately. You can, also, if you wish, write a Field Report too, which is longer, scores each element out of 10, and, I think, is subject to moderation.

From the lady's viewpoint, the big advantage of this feedback system is that she can give you feedback also (but, so far as I know, not a Field Report), and she can see what other ladies from that site you've visited, and what they say about you. Timewasters, the unwashed and other offenders beware!

Whether Punter or Provider, the feedback score is shewn as a number in brackets after the Punter/Provider's nic, as, perhaps: UtterPrat (3), or (I kid you not) CarlyG (573) !

Does that help?

You may well lead a sheltered life and not be aware that there is "another well known adult site" out there? Slightly like matter and anti-matter they can't tolerate each other. However, anyway, if you are the sort of low life (I jest) who registers on "that site" and makes bookings with ladies who offer their services over there, using the site's booking system, then, after the scheduled time of booking you are in a position to give "her" feedback which is positive, neutral or negative (no scoring out of ten here) backed up with a single line comment, which comes up on site immediately. You can, also, if you wish, write a Field Report too, which is longer, scores each element out of 10, and, I think, is subject to moderation.

From the lady's viewpoint, the big advantage of this feedback system is that she can give you feedback also (but, so far as I know, not a Field Report), and she can see what other ladies from that site you've visited, and what they say about you. Timewasters, the unwashed and other offenders beware!

Whether Punter or Provider, the feedback score is shewn as a number in brackets after the Punter/Provider's nic, as, perhaps: UtterPrat (3), or (I kid you not) CarlyG (573) !

Does that help?

Thank you for the explanation. I visited that site years ago and took the view that it was not worth my time as the better end of the hobby was represented here and there was no need to look further. I can see the bonus of feedback to the Ladies and applaud the idea because I think I would score well!

Many thanks for the explanation again and I might not be the only one to benefit from it.