Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThePumpMassageBirmingham

A Change Of Heart Or Timewaster?

23 posts in this topic

A boy has been emailing me since well before xmas for an appointment with one of my ladies. It hasnt happened mainly because we havent been able to get the timing right.

I eventually made him an appointment for tomorrow (Friday) and his reply in bold. I have included the emails between us. I have also removed the boy and girl's name. I have always taken email appointments and never had any problems before with timewasters although I spoke to another agency this morning and she said she never takes email appointments. What do you boys and girls think to this?

Soz for wasting time, I have no intention of coming to commit immoral and degrading

activities

>

> > Hi J

>

> all booked in with ** on friday at 1.15pm.

>

> see you friday,

> Linzi xx

> > Hi Linzi,

> >

> > Happy New Year 2011, Sorry but I am getting really frustrated at not

> > having the

> > oppurtunity to spend some quality time with what I think is the most

> > sexiest and beautiful

> > babe at the pump massage, , But at the same time I understand its not

> > your fault or **

> > as sometimes its hard to balance life with work responsibilities so do't

> > worry I understand,

> >

> > I see from your rota that *** is sheduled for this Friday, I still wish

> > to see her at 1315pm for 1 hour full

> > service please, Can you confirm this arrangement is okay, thxs babe, I

> > look forward from hearing from you and In the

> > meantime I'll dream of meeting *** this Friday the 7th 2011.

> >

> > Take care babe and please pass my hello to ***

> >

> > Luv

> > xxx

> >

> >

> >> Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:25:53 -0700

> >> Subject: RE:

> >> From: enquiries@thepump-massage.co.uk

> >> To: j

> >>

> >> > Hi J

> >>

> >> Bad news again I'm sorry **`has decided not to work tomorrow now.

> >>

> >> good news is she will be back next week. I'll let you know as soon as I

> >> have done the rota sunday.

> >>

> >> have a lovely new year.

> >>

> >> Linzi X

> >> > Hi Linzi

> >> >

> >> > How are you? hope you are well and happy, I would luv to see the sexy

> >> and

> >> > gorgeous ***

> >> > this Friday instead is fine with me. Can you please book me in for

> >> 1130am

> >> > for half hour service, thankyou,

> >> > I will ring you on Friday at about 1045am to confirm and that I am on

> >> my

> >> > way, Ok.

> >> >

> >> > Wishing you and all of your lovely and sexy ladies at the pump-massage

> >> a

> >> > Happy New Year 2011

> >> > and long may the Pump-Massage continue to everyone happy who enjoys

> >> the

> >> > pleasure and fufilment

> >> > company of your ladies.

> >> >

> >> > Thx, Luv

> >> > xxxx

> >> > J

Either he's a complete piss-taking wanker, or his wife/mum caught him at and sent the last reply. :D

Either he's a complete piss-taking wanker, or his wife/mum caught him at and sent the last reply. :D

Normally I can tell the timewasters Tony but his emails are so believeable. I'm not convinced he deliberately set out to waste the girl's time but there are bits in it (when I read it again) like changing the time from 1/2 hour to 1 hour that make it suspicious.

Seems odd. If he was a timewaster surely he would have strung it for longer. Maybe he was using a cyber café and did not close down properly?

Linzi should tell us if he turns up! :P

The message in bold looks like it is written by someone else.The other e mails are constructed conversational sentences while that is abrupt and uses text language.

Personally I cant understand why any parlour would allow bookings by text or e mail from anyone they did not know. The person sending could be a minor creating a fantasy. You get in a conversation, make a booking and then mum finds the message. She blows her top, blames you for encouraging little 14 year old Jonny to commit immoral and degrading acts and calls the Police. Having to act on an official complaint from an outraged mother who wont let it go, the police raid the premises.

LF

its not the competition is it?

I doubt its anything that sinister. If it was, what have they achieved? One booking that has cancelled and insulted the gorgeous Linzi?

LF

I have the completely opposite problem at the moment! I have been trying since the beginning of December to make an appointment with a WG in Glasgow or Carlisle and it's been absolute hell! I have had probably 20 or 30 "appointments" made, but then either a no-show or after initial contact, no replies to further messages.

I have never had this problem before. I used to have Chloe (Glasgow) as a regular but she was a bit hit and miss in 2010 getting hold of her (now she's disappeared completely). So I had Mia (gorgeous Spanish girl in Glasgow) who was fantastic but she went back to Spain in Nov. sweet.Sami was awesome but she returned to Poland.

Now I am seriously struggling to even get a simple BJ let alone a proper appointment.

It seems that the punting world has gone completely crazy.

Just today I had "juicyjennyx" agree to meet, then fail to respond to request for address and then not even reply to messages, just delete them.

What's going on?

The message in bold looks like it is written by someone else.The other e mails are constructed conversational sentences while that is abrupt and uses text language.

Personally I cant understand why any parlour would allow bookings by text or e mail from anyone they did not know. The person sending could be a minor creating a fantasy. You get in a conversation, make a booking and then mum finds the message. She blows her top, blames you for encouraging little 14 year old Jonny to commit immoral and degrading acts and calls the Police. Having to act on an official complaint from an outraged mother who wont let it go, the police raid the premises.

LF

the bold bit was me highlighting his reply to the booking tomorrow, sorry I havent made it clear. I dont accept bookings by text but have never had problems before re bookings by email, shame some idiots spoil it for others. Linzi D x

Seems odd. If he was a timewaster surely he would have strung it for longer. Maybe he was using a cyber café and did not close down properly?

Linzi should tell us if he turns up! :P

will do but his name is quite common so it is gonna be difficult to trace especially as I've today booked over it. I'm a bit puzzled by this one as to his motive

I doubt its anything that sinister. If it was, what have they achieved? One booking that has cancelled and insulted the gorgeous Linzi?

LF

LF I'm not sure but are you the boy from LMP I've partied with? Are you quite a tall boy? I know who you are :-)

I'm just curious who this boy is and I hope I havent upset anyone who would want to play games with me, I think he had cold feet Linzi x

Dunno babe maybe but like LF said what would they achieve. We have had no shows but nothing more than normal just hope it isnt a youngster. Joys of being a madam`:-)

My I do hope the fire brigade is standing by to put out your flames :D

Linzi it is a time waster,you have been in the game long enough to realise there are many of them, I am surprised you have not come across something like this before, I know I do on occasion.

Chalk it up as thus and book someone else in to see her, if the guy is genuine and misses his booking he will understand the reasons why.

S x

Linzi it is a time waster,you have been in the game long enough to realise there are many of them, I am surprised you have not come across something like this before, I know I do on occasion.

Chalk it up as thus and book someone else in to see her, if the guy is genuine and misses his booking he will understand the reasons why.

S x

I agree with this. It's some prick who has tried to draw you in and then when he thinks he has got you then thrown in what he considers to a be an insult.

Maybe it's with hindsight, but the language he used all the way through seemed overly polite and saccharine to me.

Linzi, I would put this down to a time wasting idiot and forget about it.

Edited by jimmyjj

I agree with this. It's some prick who has tried to draw you in and then when he thinks he has got you then thrown in what he considers to a be an insult.

Maybe it's with hindsight, but the language he used all the way through seemed overly polite and saccharine to me.

Linzi, I would put this down to a time wasting idiot and forget about it.

Yes I've seen things like this before someone is polite and requests a booking, perhaps asks some more questions or for a different time - then wham the insult comes in. I suspect it's for the following reasons;

1. Being nervous or ashamed.

2. Generally someone for whom making an appointment, then cancelling it is a power trip or providing some sort of entertainment.

3. They just enjoy being rude to people.

4. Competition showing all of the above problems

All 3 are not your problem, it's a pity that reason 1s take this approach instead of just admitting "look I'm a bit nervous", and 4 definitely has a few issues to work through.

Whatever reason forget it and don't rise to it, just not worth the effort.

Edited by Strawberry

LF I'm not sure but are you the boy from LMP I've partied with? Are you quite a tall boy? I know who you are :-)

I'm just curious who this boy is and I hope I havent upset anyone who would want to play games with me, I think he had cold feet Linzi x

I am flattered. If only you were not so far away and in management :)

LF

Maybe he changed his mind at the last minute ? xx

It reads to me that he was caught out and sent the message accordingly but who knows.

Edited by Longlife

Yeh but babe why wouldnt he just say instead of being horrible about it. No harm caused although I have reviewed my procedures and will not be taking bookings for girls unless I know the boy. linz xxzx

Yeh but babe why wouldnt he just say instead of being horrible about it. No harm caused although I have reviewed my procedures and will not be taking bookings for girls unless I know the boy. linz xxzx

Definite messer ! What self respecting punter uses sycophantic lingo like ?;

> >> > Happy New Year 2011

> >> > and long may the Pump-Massage continue to everyone happy who enjoys

> >> the

> >> > pleasure and fufilment

> >> > company of your ladies.

> >> >

> >> > Thx, Luv

> >> > xxxx

> >> > J

My gut tells me, just from the wording of his messages, that he never intended to follow through with a booking at all.

I would chalk him up to a timewaster, flag him in your books and move on.

Oops that was meant to say I will not be taking bookings via email for girls unless I know the boy. L x

Ah the general public. you just gotta love them. I'm in the hotel business, and no booking for us is a booking until we have the credit card details. Shame you can't do the same!