Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nervousnewbie

Would This Seem Odd - For Girls..

13 posts in this topic

Hi

Iv seen 1 girl b4 so not totally new to this but had a general question. If a guy saw u for 1 hr and just wanted to kiss and maybe just have covered oral how would u view it? Would an hr be too long?

The girl i saw was for 30min and she spent 15min talking so it went quick, bt would kissing for this long get boring/be allowed and what else cud u do (no sex and everything covered) with her?

I actively seek out girls who are into kissing, but even so, I often get the impression from them, after say 10 minutes, that that's enough...time to move on to something else!

If you are looking for another safe sex activity, try giving an erotic full body massage. Try sourcing some videos on this, find out where all of a womens erogenous zones are. I love running my hands over every inch of a womens body.

Thats wht i was worried about i guess id have to ask each one indivodually. I will check out those zones, giving the girl a massage is another thing to do...

I actively seek out girls who are into kissing, but even so, I often get the impression from them, after say 10 minutes, that that's enough...time to move on to something else!

If you are looking for another safe sex activity, try giving an erotic full body massage. Try sourcing some videos on this, find out where all of a womens erogenous zones are. I love running my hands over every inch of a womens body.

There are exceptions. One lady I see just seems to be perfect for kissing, we spend quite a bit of time as foreplay, during the 'main act' and afterwards on very passionate kissing. I'm sure if I asked she would be up for an hour of it!

Still, for an hour booking, I'd agree that a FBSM would be a good idea if the OP doesn't want to go too far.

sorry whats the FBSM?

Sorry - Full Body Sensual Massage - see the other board of that title here.

It involves quite a lot of research, but seek out girls that are actively known for kissing. As the name suggests, when I was working, kissing was one of my favourite activities. Requests like yours were quite frequent, and I never considered it to be a problem.

However, it is quite common for ladies to limit the amount of kissing, simply to avoid a stubble rash and chapped lips. In order to ensure you get the most from your session, I would advise a good close shave, breath mints, and cutting down on coffee/cigarettes.

Hope you get a good snog :-)

You sound so sweet NN! Don't worry so. As long as you're a clean polite boy and want to be safe in your visit, your request will be fine with the ladies. I see several boys who prefer oral fun to penetrative sex.

I wouldn't agree with limits on kissing, that's the starter, surely?

If anyone was rationing their kissing with me, I'd be off like a shot.

I can't see why that would be a problem. Not everyone wants full sex.

Thats wht i was worried about i guess id have to ask each one indivodually. I will check out those zones, giving the girl a massage is another thing to do...

Don't ever be afraid to email a lady and tell her exactly what you like and would hope to achieve during your session.

She'll have heard it before and the chances are she'll have some suggestions of her own. :)

This is actually similar to what i'm looking for, not quite exactly but close.

In my case, I am new to this.

Dolly is right. Some of us ladies are very tactile and loving, so kissing, stroking and gentle sex, be it covered oral or anything else is right up our street.

best thing to do is check the FR's then ask the lady of your choice if she is ok with it. Think you'll find most are.

Good luck love

Holly

xx

Naturally kissing is the starting point to any sexual act. It's the thing that alerts your body and stimulates the juices. A good kiss can make the body ache and the head swirl, it's rather intoxicating. However, the fact that it is preparing the body for other things is probably where you question is born from. I suppose, naturally it would be the starting point to something more intense.

Consider your first boyfriend or girlfriend. Likely you didn't have sex with them at all, or you had to wait until the 'time was right', but that wouldn't have stopped you from kissing or having foreplay. It certainly didn't stop the experience from being any less exciting or sexy, so as long as it is mingled in with being tactile, touching and appreciating the body I imagine it could be a rather horny experience for both parties.

On that note research is probably a good idea. Go for the girls that are noted for their kissing or actively report themselves that they enjoy DFK and you should be on to a winner.