facecurry

What Do You Do?

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering what the etiquette would be if you book a lady at a parlour based on the photos on their website and when the lady arrives she does not "float your boat" either as photos have been touched up or old or just that the face was too obscured, do you go ahead with the punt, tell the lady you don't want to go ahead or ask to speak to the boss?

I've been in the situation before and really should have said something but did not have balls to.

If it a girl for whatever reason does not float your boat then you should keep your hard earned in your pocket and walk in all situations, if a girl obscures her face and you decide it is not for you then that is the chance she takes. If it is all on show and you decide to walk even if her pics are not misleading then that is also your right as it is a lot of money, however I think that the fair thing to do will be to pay her for that lost booking.

Maybe there is an element of fantasy when you can not see someone's face, same with other aspects of punting, you build something up so much in your mind that reality can sometimes be a bit of a let down. The old no expectations no disappointments springs to mind. Although I think it is fair to have some sort of expectation in relation to what you pay.

S x

Just wondering what the etiquette would be if you book a lady at a parlour based on the photos on their website and when the lady arrives she does not "float your boat" either as photos have been touched up or old or just that the face was too obscured, do you go ahead with the punt, tell the lady you don't want to go ahead or ask to speak to the boss?

I've been in the situation before and really should have said something but did not have balls to.

It’s a good question, and one that I have been fortunate enough not to have had to consider up to now!

It appears that many agency girls want to remain facially anonymous on the web, and I can appreciate that.

Up to now, I have always found them to live up to, or even exceed my expectations in the flesh.

Perhaps some Agency Madams / owners can add some further light on what the punters best course of action is if this does occur?

IMO, I would understand that a girls time has been booked, therefore she may have cancelled other bookings to see you at that time, so I would imagine that she would require a cancellation fee regardless, and then you could maybe choose another girl, subject to availability, at a slightly reduced house rate to compensate for the cancellation fee paid?

Edited by puntaprima

Cheers for the input people, over to someone like Chloe then!

There are plenty of advertisements out there with real photos, stick with them would be my advice. If you arrive and it ain't the girl or they are misleading then you have every right to walk. Likewise if she has bad hygiene, her in call is a dump, there are other people there etc you can also walk with your head held high. But as Sabrina says if you get there and she has not mis-represented and you still want to leave it would be polite to give her a % of the fee.

If it is a parlour pop in eg several in Manchester have real pictures of the staff you can see even if the pics are blurred on their sites. You can then make future bookings having seen the pictures.

I know I am going to get shot down for this but in my experience over the past 10 years the face is often hidden for a reason and that reason is often not privacy! Also girls other people may find beautiful you may find repulsive and vice versa. I have been in a few situations where I have wondered how on earth could people write how beautiful she is.

There are plenty of advertisements out there with real photos, stick with them would be my advice. If you arrive and it ain't the girl or they are misleading then you have every right to walk. Likewise if she has bad hygiene, her in call is a dump, there are other people there etc you can also walk with your head held high. But as Sabrina says if you get there and she has not mis-represented and you still want to leave it would be polite to give her a % of the fee.

If it is a parlour pop in eg several in Manchester have real pictures of the staff you can see even if the pics are blurred on their sites. You can then make future bookings having seen the pictures.

I know I am going to get shot down for this but in my experience over the past 10 years the face is often hidden for a reason and that reason is often not privacy! Also girls other people may find beautiful you may find repulsive and vice versa. I have been in a few situations where I have wondered how on earth could people write how beautiful she is.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure, but there's a massive difference between 'beautiful' and 'replusive' - complete opposite ends of the spectrum. I can't believe two guys could describe the physical appearnace of the same lady as such... :confused:

As to the OP, as others have said - just walk, but easier said than done when it's your groin thinking and not your brain.

It's tougher when it's an outcall to your own home!!

I learnt the hard way....as a consequence, I no longer book anyone who claims to be over 25!

The bad experience said she was 35, my guess is 55!!!! :o

I don't know what other people feel about this but I think you can tell a lot by looking at the face. Does she have a genuine smile? Does she look hard or soft? Does she look like she has been caught in a car headlights? I too won't book anyone who hides their face. Possibly also because I would find it very difficult to say to any woman I don't like the way you look.

If it a girl for whatever reason does not float your boat then you should keep your hard earned in your pocket and walk in all situations, if a girl obscures her face and you decide it is not for you then that is the chance she takes. If it is all on show and you decide to walk even if her pics are not misleading then that is also your right as it is a lot of money, however I think that the fair thing to do will be to pay her for that lost booking.

Maybe there is an element of fantasy when you can not see someone's face, same with other aspects of punting, you build something up so much in your mind that reality can sometimes be a bit of a let down. The old no expectations no disappointments springs to mind. Although I think it is fair to have some sort of expectation in relation to what you pay.

S x

A fair reply here from Sabrina, when you say to pay her for the lost booking, how much would you suggest ? she has lost the full payment if you walk,

what would be a fair contribution to make here?

Hello,

If you book a lady who is the same as her pics but her face is obscured then that my chap is the chance you take. Most parlours do offer a walk in service so then you get to meet the ladies before hand. It is not just parlour girls who blur their face, many indies do to, I do on my own website.

If a lady is blatently nothing like her pics body wise (or face wise if unblurred) or they were clearly taken a good few years ago then that is the fault of the parlour, they put the pics on the site. In this case I would not blame you for keeping your wad in your pocket. Rather than just leave ask the lady if you can have a quick word with the owner or receptionist, any parlour worth their salt will own up and sort things out for you as best the can.

A fair reply here from Sabrina, when you say to pay her for the lost booking, how much would you suggest ? she has lost the full payment if you walk,

what would be a fair contribution to make here?

Well if she has blatantly mis sold herself over the phone ie I am gorgeous/stunning not just OK when in reality it is only her mother that thinks that way of herself then I think walking without paying is ok, then again beauty is subjective but I think we all know where that line is drawn.

Some girl that describes herself as Kate Moss and they turn up and she is more like Vicky Pollard then walking without payment is ok, if you see what was advertised yet when you get there you just think that vibe is not there then a mutual agreement should be reached between the two I really dunno never been in that situation B)

S x

Haha reminds me in a working flat in NZ I did actually work with an aussie style Vicky Pollard her description over the phone was of a supermodel, was magnificent, she would book as many as she could in the same time slot with the hope one would not walk, used to be great for us girls if we had a slow time we knew we could pick up her slack. MY god she did find enough that would go through and she worked hard and made a fortune!

Edited by SabrinaYork

I've been mislead by WG's profile pictures and prices in the past,when I've arrived I've apologised and left.

I've been in this situation when I've answered an ad with no pics. She's described herself as young and slim and so I pop round and she's size 14-16 or late 40s. I've just acted a bit dum and shy, asked what the prices are and pretended to be really surprised "Oh, really. Wow. Hmmm. Let me have 10 minutes to think about and I'll call you back". Or even if she quotes £x, just say you didn't think it would be that much and you'll ahve to nip to the cashpoint.

I have gone through with it on the two occasions this has happened. I have only punted a few years and maybe only 3 or 4 each year, so when I go I am hoping to find the person I have contacted. The last punt I did the girl was probably not her in the pictures, despite over 20 reviews on a@ she had hidden tattoos a piercing and her tan was more orange than natural. The girl I saw before her had got a bad review from me and had called me a liar in reply, because at the time of leaving I told her I had had a goodtime, so for this last girl I havent posted a review at all.

The girl I saw before those girls also didnt like that I had told her I had had a goodtime, then went home and wrote a negative review on this site, that she then had removed.

So never mind balking on the way in, anyone ever done a Jim Carrey on the way out and said "Ive had better :P ".?

This happened to me on an outcall a few years ago.

The photos (with face obscured) looked stunning - I couldn't wait.

When she arrived at my hotel room my initial thought was "she looks dog rough"

I lied and said she looked attractive - she didn't pick up on the lie and said "but I haven't got a fella". I was thinking "no surprise there love".

On her profile she was said to have a wicked sense of humour - this consisted of being quite rude about my physical appearance (I'm no hunk but I'm lean and in shape). I laughed all this off and when we finally got intimate she wouldn't even let me kiss - we did manage some good sex three times in a 3 hour session.

Strange encounter - I suppose it was quite honest from her side which was refreshing in a way. It would have been too late to have arranged anything else so I made the best of it and it is an encounter which sticks in my mind. It can be good to have an unexpected experience.

I have no compunction in walking away.

Not long ago I went to a private WG whose face photo looked OK. She said she was 'cute and petite and 34 years old'. When I got there she looked about 10 years older than the photos, the room was in almost total darkness, smelt unaired, the bed was rumpled, and she looked pregnant or just fat, and was wearing a frumpy towelling robe. Then she started telling me no OWO as she had a herpes sore.

I just said, fine, this is not for me, and I walked out. She then sent me a series of insulting text messages which I ignored, this obviously annoyed her because they got successively ruder and ruder!