romeo017

Multiple Fr's

15 posts in this topic

How can someone submit 7 FR's over a 24 hour period? In the stocks awaiting the stupid responses .....

Who was it?

Hopefully all responses won't be stupid!

False reports? Saving them up? He's a rich stud?

The date shown on the FR listings is the date the report was added to the site, The submissions to my knowledge don't have to be made within a given timeframe of the meetings, so the individual concerned could have written reports covering meetings over a couple of months and submitted them all at once given them all the appearance of the same date, the actual dates of the meetings will be within the body of the FRs themselves, if they all match then I'd be hearing alarm bells ;)

How can someone submit 7 FR's over a 24 hour period? In the stocks awaiting the stupid responses .....

Probably only just round to doing them, I presume they're not all for the same day?

When I started writing FRs recently, I did 4 at the same time on my first submition.

The reports were for girls that I had seen over the previous 5 or 6 weeks.

They were all accurate and honest as I have a lot of experience of this from my previous work. They were all successfully published without any problem.

I think they do not like to see too many reports from the same author, too regularly about the same establishment, because they could be deemed to be false or have a hidden agenda! But, I have not had any refused, for any reason other than if a WG moves agency. :)

So in reality, he probably just didn’t have the time to publish them any sooner, and they were for a variety of different establishments too !

There has just been a huge number of FRs approved today it seems, possibly backlog from earlier in the week?

The FR inbox seems to only be getting cleared every few days, understandable given Galahad's apparently the only one who works on it.

The date on the search page is not the date of the visit itself, its the date they were Approved/published.

Clicking into the 5 from Kenyan (to pick someone at random) and all show 7th January, but the dates of the visits are 24th, 27th, 30th, November and 2nd + 3rd December.

The FR inbox seems to only be getting cleared every few days, understandable given Galahad's apparently the only one who works on it.

That's correct, the Fr's are Galahad's baby and we are not allowed near them.

I must be in the wrong job - if only I could afford the luxury - takes me at least three months for an afternoon's tonsil tennis at D**b*ies!! Sincere thanks for the responses - home on leave - back to the front [!] next week ..............

How on earth do you see how many reports are awaiting publication and aproval, you all seem to know a secret that I dont.x

How on earth do you see how many reports are awaiting publication and aproval, you all seem to know a secret that I dont.x

They don't, and no-one said they did... I think you've misread something Chloe x

We don't, we see when the inbox is full, and then most likely Galahad's inbox starts blinking :lol:

We don't, we see when the inbox is full, and then most likely Galahad's inbox starts blinking :lol:

An FR author can see his own reports awaiting approval.

I've seen reports that were posted 6 months after they happended - useless.