BBB

Why Use A Prostitute?

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I hope you don't object to me using this forum - I'm a radio journalist in Yorkshire, currently putting together a report about the sex industry here. I was hoping to speak to some people who use prostitutes as part of this in order to create a balanced piece. I'm not trying to catch you out or anything like that - you're not gonna end up on the front page of the Sun! It would be anonymous and would be an opportunity for listeners to understand a bit more about why people pay for sex, and perhaps provide the chance to dispel a few myths about the world of prostitution.

Please don't take offence to me asking - if you would be happy to talk to me, or share your views on the topic, please reply.

Thanks,

BBB

I've noticed over my time several requests from journalists to speak with punters or WG's. The ones that got a better response from the members here, made some kind of an effort to explain their take on the subject, introducing themselves and their own experience (freelance or not), so the folks could make their own judgement how balanced the view would be. You also might find most clients visit prostitutes, not use them.

Edited by Lilly B

Hello all,

I hope you don't object to me using this forum - I'm a radio journalist in Yorkshire, currently putting together a report about the sex industry here. I was hoping to speak to some people who use prostitutes as part of this in order to create a balanced piece. I'm not trying to catch you out or anything like that - you're not gonna end up on the front page of the Sun! It would be anonymous and would be an opportunity for listeners to understand a bit more about why people pay for sex, and perhaps provide the chance to dispel a few myths about the world of prostitution.

Please don't take offence to me asking - if you would be happy to talk to me, or share your views on the topic, please reply.

Thanks,

BBB

TROLL

As I have asked the OP to provide additional information in pm and he has not done so, thread closed.