Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpoksEyebrows

Imo This Should Never Happen.

12 posts in this topic

I read this review (author Chas) and was quite shocked. Why? Because it's the type of thing I associate with a busy parlour not a well run high profile London agency such as this. I had a good impression of Max's but it has been dented as result of this. :(

maybe there was a mix up with the times and it was maxes that put it back to 20:20? maxes is a top agency and i have never encountered anything like this. the only negative i will have of maxes is them sometimes forgetting to text you the address

I read this review (author Chas) and was quite shocked. Why? Because it's the type of thing I associate with a busy parlour not a well run high profile London agency such as this. I had a good impression of Max's but it has been dented as result of this. :(

Theres no difference between an agency or a parlour ( or indy).

As Ive said before, parlours being booked up from opening to closing with client after client is a myth but it can happen. Exaclty the same with an Agency or indy, you phone, they book, if you book a time straight after another client then thats what you'll get...

If you dont like it book 15 minutes past the hour to be sure..

Edited by Overworked

As Ive said before, parlours being booked up from opening to closing with client after client is a myth but it can happen. Exaclty the same with an Agency or indy, you phone, they book, if you book a time straight after another client then thats what you'll get...

i was thinking of doing that but it wouldnt make much difference

what if a punter before you had a 45 minute punt starting at half past the hour?

No opinion on this thread but this girl is the spitting image of a girl who worked for us in MK and I believe in Bedford at Intimate. The only difference is her boobs. Anyone know who I am talking about or if it's the same girl ?

No opinion on this thread but this girl is the spitting image of a girl who worked for us in MK and I believe in Bedford at Intimate. The only difference is her boobs. Anyone know who I am talking about or if it's the same girl ?

Your point being? Girls often move on to what they consider to be better things or it could just be a location issue. Having said that, you do have a pitch in London don't you so if she did work for you I can't imagine why she would want to leave.

I am informed also that she has worked at Sandys in Manc and La Rosa in Northants as well as previously having a slot on the other site. Maybe she just likes moving around.

Except perhaps in the aforementioned case and with indies it is the exception and in a parlour it is much more commonplace.

Except perhaps in the aforementioned case and with indies it is the exception and in a parlour it is much more commonplace.

No its not. Chance is exactly the same.

Ive actually bumped in previous punters more often with an indy than with a parlour.

Couple of times with an Agency they told me to wait 15 minutes as the girl was still with a client.

Thing is with a parlour he may have seen a different girl and you both are waiting for a room to be free, but sadly with agency or indy, he'd have just seen the girl you are now going to see.

i was thinking of doing that but it wouldnt make much difference

what if a punter before you had a 45 minute punt starting at half past the hour?

Thing is most booking usually seem to be on the hour, (reading the times on the FRs), and a majority are 30 minutes or an hour.

Obviously there could be a chance that she would run late, had 45 minutes (Ive done 45 minutes sometimes) or overrun straight into your time.

Recently thou Ive asked when shes free. And then added 10/15 minutes.

Nope. I assume as Maxes says shes 19 it could only be in the last year or so ;)

Your point being? Girls often move on to what they consider to be better things or it could just be a location issue. Having said that, you do have a pitch in London don't you so if she did work for you I can't imagine why she would want to leave.

I am informed also that she has worked at Sandys in Manc and La Rosa in Northants as well as previously having a slot on the other site. Maybe she just likes moving around.

Your 'informant' is right Spoky. She worked for us under the name 'Candy'. She had indeed moved up the leagues. As Bruce would say, "Hasn't she done well".

Lol, omg, where did those tits come from. I do have to say she is looking good, I bumped into her literally last week in a well known fast food outlet (shant say where), we exchanged several furtive looks before we made the working girl "in public" acknowledgement...a quick wink then out different exits!! ;)