computertest

Requests

5 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm new here and have posted an introduction in the intro thread.

I've been punting for a year or so and have lurked on here for the time being. I'm 21 and upon watching secret diaries of a call girl I found my self so turned on by the idea I decided to give it a shot...felt a bit guilty having a gf but hey im a bastard...

Anyway, I always still now get nervous whilst im sitting on the bed waiting for the girl to come in(i have only used parlours). She then asks what service I want I usually go for an hour and soemtime after ive cum i feel really nervous and leave without taking the opportunity to cum again... but ive got over this now and i see a girl reguarly whom i adore however, I really want to ask her to rub her finger round my ass and play with my balls more. she does a fantastic thing whlst giving me a massage in which she plays with my balls and it drives me crazy and would be even better if my ass was played with.

She always asks what I would like and I just say take it as it goes but I really want to say the above or even go a step further and see if I could use a butt plug or something? is this a usual thing parlours have?

So I decided to try and email the parlour from there website but got no reply... I then phoned them on a day I knew she was in (Thursday to go and visit Sunday) to ask the maid if they pick up emails she said they never check the emails. So is the only way to talk about such a request in person?

I really want to try and get more out of my punts so Im welcome to suggestions!

You've been doing it longer than me, but you are a lot younger, so I can understand your shyness I suppose.

IME when I started, and with some agencies today, I find that speaking to maids on the telephone is not easy, as they are often busy and there primarily to take bookings/give directions. Many parlours now use Twitter, so if the one you use does, try following and requesting they follow you ... that way you will be able to Direct Message them. Emailing is unreliable as you've found, and if they gave you the response they did, it would be suprising if they have even heard of Twitter !

Some agencies, even established ones, have not fully embraced the modern technology of today and still remain in the dark ages.

She's a regular, so why dont you just ask the girl on your next punt > what's the worst that can happen ?

She may well be glad to provide your requirement, or she may decline, but it doesnt mean she will think any less of you!

You will never know until you ask her, will you ;)

Can't help you on the butt plug thing as its not my bag, but I am sure someone else will let you know!

Edited by puntaprima

I am planning on seeing her tomorrow...so will report back!

Thinking a bit more about it it may be time for an indie...incall and similar stlye to the girls at playgirls in camberley. 20s-30s slim average english pretty... but will take my requests

south east area...i drive...suggestions :)

Thinking a bit more about it it may be time for an indie...incall and similar stlye to the girls at playgirls in camberley. 20s-30s slim average english pretty... but will take my requests

south east area...i drive...suggestions :)

You might be right - I've frequently found that asking parlours in advance for specific requests e.g. clothing or a specific service seems to be a lot more hit and miss compared to indies. The maid/receptionist never gets round to asking, there's not enough time to get in touch with the girl or something seems to get lost in translation by the time you arrive etc.