sekat

Dry Humping

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm new to all of this and lurked here for a while, now i'm thinking of dipping my toes in the water.

I don't want to go all the way but would like a GFE with oral and dry humping.

Just wondering if anyone has had something similar and would girls offer this or think its unusual?

Hi,

I'm new to all of this and lurked here for a while, now i'm thinking of dipping my toes in the water.

Just wondering if anyone has had something similar and would girls offer this or think its unusual?

Ive dry humped with Kitty at Divas.

Nothing unusual. It was a great build up to proceedings. DFK and dry humping. And helps when she wears a nice sexy outfit. ;) .

Although Oral while dry humping is a bit of a challenge.

Edited by Overworked

Hi,

Hello sekat

Now, I am fairly new to punting myself, but not that naive, however I have never heard the term 'dry humping', perhaps because its just not something that I would consider is a sex act. So I checked out its propor meaning online and enjoyed definition No 3 of it so much, that I thought I would post it here >

all in good humour I might add: :)

DRY HUMPING as defined in Urban Dictionary !
This is a physical act that takes place between two people of opposite sexes.

For this act to take place both parties involved are typically sexually stimulated.

Once stimulation has reached a certain point, one individual will usually maneuver their body into a position that would facilitate contact between the fun parts of the human anatomy. As the stimulation continues to increase, the people involved gradually rub against each other in an up and down manner that mimics the act of sexual intercourse. This rubbing action ('humping') allows for the participants to experience some degree of friction while engaging in this activity.

At first, the friction is considered to be a pleasurable feeling. After a while, however, irritation can occur.

Why you ask? Because this whole thing takes place while their clothes are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which, by the way, leads to one of two outcomes:

1) An abrupt halt to the dry humping, which usually is caused by an extended amount of skin irritation :unsure:

or

2) Full on wild animal kingdom SEX TIME (considered to be way more fun than option 1):P

Kevin once told me that 'dry humping' was his favorite past time (and it secretly still is, just ask his inflatable doll!!!!!!)!!!!!

Just wanted to be sure that this is really what you want out of your first punt !, or do you think you may progress to Outcome Number 2!:D

I could imagine that the WG may wish to stop before the point of irritation though !!:huh: :huh:

Edited by puntaprima

Thanks for the replies.

For oral i meant finishing off with oral rather than actually having sex.

By dry humping i meant pretending to have sex.

I want to give punting a try but i don't want to go the full distance on my first time.

Isn't this something that occurs naturally? I mean, surely the ladies don't answer the door, or turn up at your hotel stark naked? They must be wearing something??? :huh:

Do gent's always go straight in for the kill? I doubt it. Unless of course, the gent has booked a very short session where he turns up commando [to avoid losing those precious seconds of having to remove them] and she drops her chuddies before he gives her a kiss! A super duper quickie

I don't think you would have a problem finding what you seek. There are no hard and fast rules. Just be open about what kind of service you are looking for when you make the initial inquiry. I can't imagine anyone turning you away for such a simple and natural request.

It is incredibly erotic and an enormous turn on. Its all part of teasing and seduction. Makes the actual 'act' even more passionate. Phew! Imagination running riot. Cold shower time.

Good luck :)

Isn't this something that occurs naturally? I mean, surely the ladies don't answer the door, or turn up at your hotel stark naked? They must be wearing something??? :huh:

Do gent's always go straight in for the kill? I doubt it. Unless of course, the gent has booked a very short session where he turns up commando [to avoid losing those precious seconds of having to remove them] and she drops her chuddies before he gives her a kiss! A super duper quickie

I don't think you would have a problem finding what you seek. There are no hard and fast rules. Just be open about what kind of service you are looking for when you make the initial inquiry. I can't imagine anyone turning you away for such a simple and natural request.

It is incredibly erotic and an enormous turn on. Its all part of teasing and seduction. Makes the actual 'act' even more passionate. Phew! Imagination running riot. Cold shower time.

Good luck :)

Lol.

Thanks for the reply.

What I meant was doing everything except having full sex.

:)

Lol.

Thanks for the reply.

What I meant was doing everything except having full sex.

:)

Dry humping, sounds so awful but is actually so much fun, especially when pissed and you think you took your pants off but didnt lol.

It was the word humping that put me off loosing the big V for another two years after a girl in the back seat of a friends car said loudly "yeah, is mum caught us humping in the kitchen"!! My immediate reaction after picturing too alsations going at it was BLEUGH, and almost out of the window.

Mmm well Im sure you are all glad I shared that little nugget with you hehe

Dry humping, especially when pissed..mmmmm lol.xx

and they say cats and dogs don't get on LOL dog-hump11.jpg

Thanks for the replies, I guess I just wanted to know people's experiences of it.

Another slightly related question:

Has anyone offered/had a sexual embrace?

i.e. Hugging & kissing with penetration but not completely having sex.

Thanks for the replies, I guess I just wanted to know people's experiences of it.

:blink::lol:

Penetration 'is' sex. Do you mean penetration minus the volcanic eruption?

And yes, you can do lots and lots of things without having full sex @ previous post [i'm rubbish at multi quotes lol]

So basically you want everything but just not to come inside the condom while inside her, just pull out then and jizz on her boobies!!!

Lol "I did not have sexual relations.."

Slightly less then what you both described.

I meant minus the thrusting if that makes sense.

However looking at it I suppose that could be considered sex?

Incase anyone thinks otherwise, I also mean with a condom obviously.