littleone1940

Is Oral Sex Safe

8 posts in this topic

Tonite on BBC3 at 9.00 pm programme on oral cancer seems to be a big increase of this illness and outcome is blaming oral sex another one on owo

Tonite on BBC3 at 9.00 pm programme on oral cancer seems to be a big increase of this illness and outcome is blaming oral sex another one on owo

Yes, I read something about this in a medical journal a little while back. There is a heretofore rare form of oral cancer which is on the increase and cunnilingus has, I think, been identified as a possible contributing factor. To be sure, the numbers when epidemiologists talk about "increases" in this way are by real world standards vanishingly small though no doubt this won't stop the media from telling us that any form of rug-munching is a one way, non-stop, fast ticket to a miserable death. But there would appear to be something in the story so it should be taken seriously.

Yes, I read something about this in a medical journal a little while back. There is a heretofore rare form of oral cancer which is on the increase and cunnilingus has, I think, been identified as a possible contributing factor. To be sure, the numbers when epidemiologists talk about "increases" in this way are by real world standards vanishingly small though no doubt this won't stop the media from telling us that any form of rug-munching is a one way, non-stop, fast ticket to a miserable death. But there would appear to be something in the story so it should be taken seriously.

My understanding is that the DOH is unclear if it is the same strains of HPV which are implicated in cervical cancer that are connected with oral cancer. Whilst there is a smear test for cervical cancer, testing for throat cancer is less straightforward and so it may present at a later stage. What a cheerful chappy I am!

I think the answer to your Topic title has to be a resounding :::

NO

I have found RO unsafe a few times:

One was was when I had my tongue in Vienna Moore's pussy and she had a violent orgasm. Her legs were over my shoulders and on my back and she dug her stilleto heels into my back.

The second was with Rihanna at MBK's when I ricked my neck licking her pusssy in some very unusual positions.

Ellen at Annabellas nearly drowned me during facesitting/69.

Other than these I have always found RO/OWO perfectly safe.

I have found RO unsafe a few times:

One was was when I had my tongue in Vienna Moore's pussy and she had a violent orgasm. Her legs were over my shoulders and on my back and she dug her stilleto heels into my back.

The second was with Rihanna at MBK's when I ricked my neck licking her pusssy in some very unusual positions.

Ellen at Annabellas nearly drowned me during facesitting/69.

Other than these I have always found RO/OWO perfectly safe.

:D :D :D :D

oral sex is wonderful but you have to do it in a perfect style. me and my hubby enjoy doing it. we do it all the time before having intercourse. Pls make sure taht you and your partner clean your private areas properly especially the female partber should completely shave her pussy. you can try 69 by her giving you an oral and you giving her an oral at the same time.. that is my favourite. Iam sure both will enjoy..

oral sex is wonderful but you have to do it in a perfect style. me and my hubby enjoy doing it. we do it all the time before having intercourse. Pls make sure taht you and your partner clean your private areas properly especially the female partber should completely shave her pussy. you can try 69 by her giving you an oral and you giving her an oral at the same time.. that is my favourite. Iam sure both will enjoy..

:lol: :lol: :lol: