ALLnew

For Women: How Do You Like Man's Area?

13 members have voted

1. 1. For women: How do you like man's area? If 'Other' please explain.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

I would like to understand what the general preference is. I personally like myself shaved, it makes me feel sexy and a for whatever reason I enjoy my punt a lot more when I'm fully shaved. I think most of the times the ladies seem genuinely interested and like me shaved. But I would like to hear the forum's women opinion...

what is this "Other" you talk about in your poll?

Perhaps he means braids... :blink:

I like it trimmed, not to long and not to short!

Dreadlocks..

:blink:

I'm not entirely sure, it's anything else (in case I've forgotten anything!).

Completely shaved, nice and clean. Without a doubt.

I find it a complete turn-off to go down on a hairy guy. Specially guys with long hair down "there".... YYYeeeeewwww!!!!! :o Gross! :o :o

Edited by californiamassage

I think the "other" may be the kind of undergrowth which is still trailing off the edge

of the bed when the gentleman has gone along the hall to the bathroom....

Yes overlong pubic hair is not something which I enjoy meeting or dealing with and I have

encountered such profusions that even David Bellamy would find difficulty hacking his way

through.

:o

I would like to understand what the general preference is. I personally like myself shaved, it makes me feel sexy and a for whatever reason I enjoy my punt a lot more when I'm fully shaved. I think most of the times the ladies seem genuinely interested and like me shaved. But I would like to hear the forum's women opinion...

I am suprised that no one has mentioned this as yet, and I am not being pedantic for the sake of it. But looking at the title to your post, one would assume that the participants you have requested should be all female / WGs ?? I guess I right in presumming from your words that you are male? I noticed earlier that you cast a vote but have obviously deleted it now, but strangely enough another guy has now cast a vote !!

so it takes me great pleasure to announce :

BarenVanKlonkerhippen

READ THE POST

THANK YOU

1-0

I am suprised that no one has mentioned this as yet, and I am not being pedantic for the sake of it. But looking at the title to your post, one would assume that the participants you have requested should be all female / WGs ?? I guess I right in presumming from your words that you are male? I noticed earlier that you cast a vote but have obviously deleted it now, but strangely enough another guy has now cast a vote !!

BarenVanKlonkerhippen

READ THE POST

THANK YOU

1-0

i take it ti mean it doesnt matter which it is!!!!!!!!

First choice is shaved balls and trimmed above, followed by trimmed all over. It really depends on how much body hair the gent has as to what suits though; a hairy chest and belly but shaved pubes would look odd :blink:

BarenVanKlonkerhippen

READ THE POST

THANK YOU

1-0

Yes, I'm a man. I mistakenly casted my vote then realised that the poll is for women ;-) hence I then deleted my vote.

Thanks Puntaprima, i wont lower myself to your level by deliberatly spelling your name wrong.

The vote i cast was for a female friend, To satisfy you the vote has now been deleted.

Im also man enough to realise the error of my ways, maybe it wasnt a good idea to vote on this subject.

so it gives me greater pleasure to anounce :

2- 0 to me thanks.

BVK

Edited by Baron Von Klinkerhofen

BarenVanKlonkerhippen

READ THE POST

THANK YOU

1-0

2- 0 to me thanks.

BVK

OH look the children are out to play.

I prefer trimmed :)

OH look the children are out to play.

I prefer trimmed :)

maybe waxed ? BS&C etc

I'm not entirely sure, it's anything else (in case I've forgotten anything!).

If you are referring to 'ladyboys', which could be a subconscious reason for adding this category to yet another otherwise uninteresting and superfluous poll on this board, you will find that this topic is barred from discussion on Punternet UK Forums. Far be it from me to make reckless accusations - my name is NOT Sarah Palin - but you are a recent addition to forum membership here and the neighbourly thing seems to be to warmly welcome you and quietly alert you to the importance of familiarising yourself with the myriad board rules before you post. :)

If you are referring to 'ladyboys', which could be a subconscious reason for adding this category to yet another otherwise uninteresting and superfluous poll on this board, you will find that this topic is barred from discussion on Punternet UK Forums. Far be it from me to make reckless accusations - my name is NOT Sarah Palin - but you are a recent addition to forum membership here and the neighbourly thing seems to be to warmly welcome you and quietly alert you to the importance of familiarising yourself with the myriad board rules before you post. :)

I'm not referring to Ladyboys, I know this topic is barred from discussion on this forum.

Not sure what you mean by Sarah Palin...? Really don't know who she is.

The 'other' is genuinely anything else I've missed. Pierced? Tattooed? You name it.

If this poll is so uninteresting please don't even bother replying. Your comment won't make it interesting...

:)

I'm not referring to Ladyboys, I know this topic is barred from discussion on this forum.

Not sure what you mean by Sarah Palin...? Really don't know who she is.

The 'other' is genuinely anything else I've missed. Pierced? Tattooed? You name it.

If this poll is so uninteresting please don't even bother replying. Your comment won't make it interesting...

:)

Sigh. Well, I did my best. Can't in 'em all, I guess. Still, you scored points for NOT knowing who Sarah Palin is and I will concede that your poll is no less interesting than any of the other polls on this board. So many burning issues, such compelling 'need to know'.

There, I've said it and I feel better now. :)

Edited by Tiggy 7

A MUST that the male area is tiday and all weeds gone as should the lady graden.... :P

Thanks Puntaprima, i wont lower myself to your level by deliberatly spelling your name wrong.

The vote i cast was for a female friend, To satisfy you the vote has now been deleted.

Im also man enough to realise the error of my ways, maybe it wasnt a good idea to vote on this subject.

2- 0 to me thanks.

BVK

Okay Baron,

Fair doos!

I was just being facescious as you spelled my name wrong in your post that sparked this futile banter>

Punterprima.

READ the post.

But perhaps it was just a genuine typo, so I will be happy to accept a 1-1 draw on this if you are,

and put this childishness behind us - okay :):)

btw, I meant to say

facetious

before anyone reprimands me for my spelling !! :)

I am going to go for trimmed xx