gog

Punters who think they are breaking the law

7 posts in this topic

There are calls to make it illegal to pay for sex but I wonder do a fair number of punters think it is already illegal to pay for sex. I would like to ask the ladies if you have come across such punters. Have punters said to you they think they are breaking the law or show signs which indicate they think they are breaking the law eg being very tense or nervous during appointments.

Oh yes.

Once a patron did not arrive, when i had given him directions 5 mins earlier.

After 30 min and several phone calls,....i gave up.

Transpires there was a traffic accident opposite my apartment, and there were police cars there....and he FREAKED.

The laws are SOOOOOO complicated, that very few people know WHAT is going on.

L

P.s To say nothing of men who pose as policemen (or even real policemen) who try to test if you know the law......

L

There are calls to make it illegal to pay for sex but I wonder do a fair number of punters think it is already illegal to pay for sex. I would like to ask the ladies if you have come across such punters. Have punters said to you they think they are breaking the law or show signs which indicate they think they are breaking the law eg being very tense or nervous during appointments.

I didnt think we punters are not braking laws, we are paying for the ladies companionship

Quite often on here there are posts where the poster clearly think that it is illegal, my t'other half thought it was up until a few months ago, seriously for around 3 and a half years he thought that what I did was illegal, bless his cotton briefs!

S x

Quite often on here there are posts where the poster clearly think that it is illegal, my t'other half thought it was up until a few months ago, seriously for around 3 and a half years he thought that what I did was illegal, bless his cotton briefs!

S x

I think many people think it is illegal becuase of how contradictory the law can be. Its the same for other areas of life as well, not just punting, that you can get this type of misconceptions...

As SaSfan has alluded to a few times, if it does not specifically say in the law, and here I refer to the statue that is passed by parliament viz.:

You are NOT allowed to be ************

You are NOT allowed to do *************

Then in all probability it is not illegal.

Not a subject that has ever cropped up. Much more interesting things to do/talk about.

I've had a few nervous first-timer clients come over all funny on the phane because they aren't sure it's all legal. I have also been asked if its not a "dodgy" police sting....................mostly those who live in remoter areas, haven't had an experience of this scene before.