Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
playboy9

Male Maids Aka Security

11 posts in this topic

My regular place no longer has the male maid answering the door and i'm greeted at the door by the lady herself. I never personally had a problem with a male maid as long as they were friendly. I go to a few other places that I have also seen security guards working at who seemed less friendly. Just wondering why my regular place have changed the way they had the male maid answering the door. Does anyone have a real problem with it?

I have no problem with the fact your regular place have changed the way they had the male maid answering the door. Thanks for considering my feelings though it makes for a more pleasant forum.

My first ever visit to a parlour, already wracked with nerves, the door was opened by the male maid.

I thought that was the norm, so didnt really have a problem with it. But was so nervous I wasnt sure what was supposed to happen.

Turns out it was Mr Divine. Always been a female maid since thou.

Only one other place in MK, MKAngels, I went to had a male maid there. It didnt really bother me.

Prefer a female maid thou.

Although I bet the male receptionists don't get as many requests to 'watch' as the lady maids do! ;)

I would actually be put off by a male answering the door. This is the first time i really heard of that happening but people come and go from places like that all the time really so i don't think it would matter to much.

I think a lot of us like to buy into the fantasy that we're the only man supping the delights of the establishment, and a male maid/receptionist reminds us that - yes there are other men.

A male maid does not bother me now but might of done when I first started punting but as long as there polite and can answer my enquiries I don’t mind a maid being male or female they know why I am there. ;)

An example of a good male maid is Lee at GFE Sheffield, whenever I have visited and he is working he has always greeted me warmly, made me cups of tea, we have had a good laugh on occasion and the Lovely ladies speak highly of him and once when I was trying to leave he moved several cars in the establishment car park after my car became boxed in, allowing me to drive out.

Also I think punters who are only used to establishments that go to extreme lengths to hide punters from one another by hiding them in broom cupboards, toilets, etc get used to not seeing other men on the premises, where as if you go to virtually any large establishment in the big northern cities they have a communal lounge area where all the punters sit and meet the Ladies, so having a male maid does not seem so unusual. :)

no problem at all with male maids.the first i encountered was mr hardy at brooklands in luton about 20 years ago,then mr d at hod and the chap at mk angels.all were polite and professional.

I have no problem with the fact your regular place have changed the way they had the male maid answering the door. Thanks for considering my feelings though it makes for a more pleasant forum.

HAHA! :D

You clown!

Male maids don't bother me, but i guess if your new to punting it might be a bit intimidating. I find male maids much more friendly then some security guy sitting in the corner starring at you. I wish I was a male maid :D