Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matium

Annabelle Gold

10 posts in this topic

For £300 per/h, she must be joking!

I've reread her website.

She charges £300.00 an hour and says she gives a GFE service.

GFE!

You can get a GFE service from other girls for half or even a third of that price.

So I'd really like to hear from men who've actually been with her.

What does she do that makes her worth £300.00 an hour?

I've reread her website.

She charges £300.00 an hour and says she gives a GFE service.

GFE!

You can get a GFE service from other girls for half or even a third of that price.

So I'd really like to hear from men who've actually been with her.

What does she do that makes her worth £300.00 an hour?

I met her in London when she had a flat in Pimlico, £250 an hour back in 2008. Lovely girl, terrific figure and interesting conversation. Great time. She made me so hard I couldn't cum! No CIM though, shame.

I think I'll pass on her.

She just isn't value for money.

To spend £300.00 on her and get just one hour? when there are fabulous girls available with whom you can have three hours for £350.00 or three different £120.00 an hour girls for £360.00.

It just wouldn't make sense.

Well Matium, as you haven't met her, how do you know she isn't value for money; is three necessarily better than one? Some people think a £20k ford is value for money, others a £60k jaguar and others a £120k aston martin. Her prices are significantly less per hour for multi hour bookings so my guess is that is her market, that is what she wants and no doubt she isn't very interested in a one hour wham bam thank you mam.

There is no right or wrong just different markets for people with different incomes and perspectives.

Thank you for bringing her to my attention she looks rather tasty and hopefully I will get to sample her delights soon!

I have seen this lady quite a few times and I know that she has always been very fussy over who she decides to entertain!

If you are looking for quality over quantity it does not get more high end than this lady. :)

Has anybody been with Annabelle Gold?

http://www.prettywoman.me.uk/

Any good?

Is she worth booking?

Thanks

I found your website by accident as I have the same name and was googling to look for my new book 'Looking at Me' but I live on the other side of the world. My question: do any of you gentlemen enjoy having erotic stories READ to you, for your increased pleasure. Does YOUR Annabelle do this?

Annabel Gold

I found your website by accident as I have the same name and was googling to look for my new book 'Looking at Me' but I live on the other side of the world. My question: do any of you gentlemen enjoy having erotic stories READ to you, for your increased pleasure. Does YOUR Annabelle do this?

Annabel Gold

For my story before bedtime I prefer Goldie locks and the three bears, the one where Goldie gets proper fucked, :)

Has anyone seen Annabelle recently?

Views?

Services?