Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abc12345

Disgusting Report On Supreme69

4 posts in this topic

"The agency then spoke to her and what came as a huge surprise is Supreme69, being well reputed took the girl's side and they said I was hurting her..Well, can't a fat girl withstand a 5'6 guy who just weighs 62 kg? The agency then said even though I'm a regular and a good client, I won't get even 1% of the money back and went on saying she is hurt, she is bleeding and need to go to the hospital..LOL..I had enough, dressed up and left the place with the gifts I brought with me for her - some chocolates and a watch !!!! Texted the agency later that I won't use them again and we both can survive without each other..Too bad one of my best expereinces ever was with a girl I met on Nov-09 on Supreme69.."

A lot of the London agency's used to be quite good, but these days seems that dont really care about reputation anymore. They used to offer refunds or a free session. Better take your chances on the other site. I used to use this agency a lot, but wont be using them again !

is this only part of a report/thread starter?? seems to start part way thru a report.

BVK

Thanks Tom. all makes sense now.

BVK