Jacktheman

"by The Hour" Hotels

9 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a discreet place at which I can meet a "lady-friend", and don't have too much cash available. I've heard there are hotels (especially near kings cross) that offer "day stays" for a relatively cheap price. If anyone knows the name of such an establishment, then please pm me the details.

x

Not particularly cheap (and I haven't tried them) but this may help:

http://www.between9and5.com/

Actually, I would rather like to have a girl in one of these high tech pod hotels. Almost like sharing a a sleeping bag or a tiny single bed in a student room!

Would be up for sharing the cost of a hotel near Kings X from time to time...

Daffon

They have these "by the hour" hotelitos in some parts of Latin America. They are known in some places as "nocturnos", even though they are mainly used during the day! In Latin American cities where young unattached adults tend to live with parents, often in rather crowded dwellings with rooms that are shared with siblings and others, they constitute a popular option for the amorously inclined.

Edited by Joe Diddley

I'm looking for a discreet place at which I can meet a "lady-friend", and don't have too much cash available. I've heard there are hotels (especially near kings cross) that offer "day stays" for a relatively cheap price. If anyone knows the name of such an establishment, then please pm me the details.

x

Not that easy to find without a lot of searching, but many hotels have special offers on at this time of the year, so you could possibly get a well known brand hotel overnight (including breakfast!) for less than that shown for day hotels. I guess it somewhat depends on what time of the day you are looking for.

There is one in MK I can recommend to anyone interested in such things. Please PM me for details.

just to clarify, i'm looking for a hotel anywhere in london, not necessarily king's cross.

typically, would the average non-chain hotel allow such a booking if they were phoned?

Not sure if the locations would suit, but airport hotels often offer day rooms at quite a reduced charge. I once made use of the Holiday Inn at Gatwick during the day for quite a reduced charge. Have a look online and you should find a selection, at Heathrow and Gatwick at least (and quite a lot of them allow online booking, which is a bonus).

ML

There's a Yotel at Gatwick where they rent cabins by the hour. I think it works out about £25/hour but the price varies according to demand. I once needed a hotel in Central London for a couple of hours and was able to negotiate with the receptionist.

http://www.sidneyhotel.com/ in Victoria. Went there late last year with a lovely asian milf I met online. It was £45 from 10am-4pm I think. She paid!

The bathroom is tiny though, they are the size of a plane toilet. Decent sized bed though, and I guess thats all you need.

Also Hoxtons in Shoreditch offer day rooms for £19 - hard to book though, they get sold out very quickly

Hope that helps