Matium

Little Black Book

56 posts in this topic

I read about a girl in America who kept details of her clients in a little black book. From a client's point of view, it opens up the possibilities of being extorted or blackmailed. In that particular case, it was later used by the police to prosecute her and her clients.

How many girls in Britain keep little black books and why would they need to keep client data ?

In the US girls have to vett their clients because in a lot of states prostitution is actually illegal, and sting operations are often used to catch the girls. As a result the girls will request personal information to make sure they are not being set up by a police officer.

Prostitution in the UK is legal as long as you aren't soliciting. As a result most ladies if they do keep anything, just retain the contact number, and first name of their client along with a few likes dislikes. The most information they are likely to have is "Dave 07123 456789 likes red knickers", or "mark 07234 698432 abusive on phone do not see". So basically they keep the minimum required. For outcalls I destroy the address once I get home from the booking - which does mean I often have to ask for a reminder of the address when I visit again, but I'd rather that than have a book which could be lost or stolen.

So I don't think you have much to worry about in this country.

would not have thought they would use a book, more likely kept encrypted on a laptop, I dare say every thing u send is recorded e.mails etc even they can record phone calls unbeknown to you, couple of bulldog clips on the phone line, voice activated to a simple recording device easy .not rocket science,

a lot of honest and genuine girls out there , but always bad apples in the bag

In the US girls have to vett their clients because in a lot of states prostitution is actually illegal, and sting operations are often used to catch the girls. As a result the girls will request personal information to make sure they are not being set up by a police officer.

Strange. When it is illegal there is all the more reason not to keep a record, from the viewpoint of both parties.

Strange. When it is illegal there is all the more reason not to keep a record, from the viewpoint of both parties.

I'm not exactly sure, all I know is that they usually want to know a lot of detail, even down to your job. I would guess they write it down at some point, perhaps they destroy this after the appointment and just leave a big approval tick next to your name!

The answer to that is because before a girl will see you, they often ask for a reccomendation from other girls, just to make sure that you are a real client. The girls over there are well used to sharing a lot more information on their clients than we are over here.

The answer to that is because before a girl will see you, they often ask for a reccomendation from other girls, just to make sure that you are a real client. The girls over there are well used to sharing a lot more information on their clients than we are over here.

If true, this is a highly risky practice for the punter, greatly increasing the risk of discovery and making a mockery of assurances of confidentiality. Even if the punter trusts the lady he is booking, he is not in a position to know whether to trust other ladies of whom he has never even heard.

Also, almost certainly a criminal breach of data protection laws.

A good reason not to book with a US wg.

If true, this is a highly risky practice for the punter, greatly increasing the risk of discovery and making a mockery of assurances of confidentiality. Even if the punter trusts the lady he is booking, he is not in a position to know whether to trust other ladies of whom he has never even heard.

Also, almost certainly a criminal breach of data protection laws.

A good reason not to book with a US wg.

The punters evidently check the girls out to as the police sometimes pretend to be WGs and when the punter turns up they will arrest him. There are agencies who will do independent check ups for both parties, I have known and know of several Americans who don't see girls in the States but save their punting for UK visits.

I don't think I could ever trust a girl who kept client data.

Fortunately, I always keep the precaution of having several different identities and never, ever telling any girl anything about the real me.

I read about a girl in America who kept details of her clients in a little black book. From a client's point of view, it opens up the possibilities of being extorted or blackmailed. In that particular case, it was later used by the police to prosecute her and her clients.

How many girls in Britain keep little black books and why would they need to keep client data ?

You've got me thinking now... I met an agency girl for an outcall to my flat not so long ago and, after the deed was done, we were exchanging mobile numbers so we could cut out the "middle man" ;) for future meets and she asked if it was ok to save my address too... without really thinking, I said that would be fine.

In the cold light of day, now I'm not in post orgasmic bliss in bed with a pretty girl... I probably should have asked her to only save my number, not the address, I could always give her the address again for future visits.

I do kind of trust her (she did ask my permission after all) and chances are that nothing bad will come of it but there is always the chance the phone ends up with someone unsavoury... definitely not worth the risk for the minor convenience of not having to give her my address again in future.

would not have thought they would use a book, more likely kept encrypted on a laptop, I dare say every thing u send is recorded e.mails etc even they can record phone calls unbeknown to you, couple of bulldog clips on the phone line, voice activated to a simple recording device easy .not rocket science,

a lot of honest and genuine girls out there , but always bad apples in the bag

Encrypted laptop? You should be so lucky. Very few individuals outside of businesses encrypt their laptop hard disk. They might have a password protection for logging on but that will be about it and quite easy to hack for someone with the knowledge.

I never give my real name or any personably identifiable details about myself when punting. As you say, I'm sure the vast majority of ladies are honest but in reality it's information that they just don't need to know.

Am sure most of us are far too lazy (speaking for myself at least!) to be arsed taking notes about clients. I save numbers on my work phone if I've reason to, either because I've seen them a few times or they're an idiot, or I like them a lot, but it runs to nothing more than 'Lovely Manc Mark', TW twat Ldn, smelly git, etc.

Am sure most of us are far too lazy (speaking for myself at least!) to be arsed taking notes about clients. I save numbers on my work phone if I've reason to, either because I've seen them a few times or they're an idiot, or I like them a lot, but it runs to nothing more than 'Lovely Manc Mark', TW twat Ldn, smelly git, etc.

So do I. Have come across a few clients that have kept written details on the girls they have met though. One guy (not sure if he post's here), was having a great time working his way through the alphabet and kept detailed notes (including directions, addresses etc) on every girl he has seen.

The only details I keep from a booking is the phone number, but only in certain circumstances.

1. For Timewasters - I call them TW pest/peg/knickers/no show/stalker etc - something to remind me why they are a time waster. They get an extra T for each additional call they make, (which are unanswered).

2. For any bookings that I did not enjoy for whatever reason - smelly, aggressive, weird. Then I can ignore them if they ring again. They are IG smell/scary/anal/BB etc

3. For any really enjoyable 1st time meets. On the hope I meet them again! Hurrah.

4. Anyone I have seen more than twice and thus become a regular.

Anyone else I delete their phone number as soon as they leave for discretion. Hence when anyone rings for the second time I do not automatically know who they are. My name is Steve/Dave/John (Mark now making a late run, I saw you last year......Is not going to help me.

So do I. Have come across a few clients that have kept written details on the girls they have met though. One guy (not sure if he post's here), was having a great time working his way through the alphabet and kept detailed notes (including directions, addresses etc) on every girl he has seen.

Lots of guys here have mentioned some kind of written record.

I can understand this as some girls like to do this as a safety blanket but not only that if they have regular cleints it's nice to know the girl has listened to you when you have spoken ;)

I can understand this as some girls like to do this as a safety blanket but not only that if they have regular cleints it's nice to know the girl has listened to you when you have spoken ;)

agree entirely, and it shows that the WG is professional and likes to please her client. It can be the icing on the cake when a girl mentions something you mentioned a few punts ago with her. It shows that she values her regulars I think :)

agree entirely, and it shows that the WG is professional and likes to please her client. It can be the icing on the cake when a girl mentions something you mentioned a few punts ago with her. It shows that she values her regulars I think :)

Yes, I think this is very true. I've had a couple of recent punts with a regular and she mentioned two funny incidents that previously happened when we have met, one was several years ago. It's little things like that which add an intangible extra to punts.

It's more important than ever now for all punters to make sure they have a fake name, a well rehearsed fake biography and one of those £9.99 mobile phones from Tesco which can be used as your punting phone.

Never, ever put yourself in a situation where a prostitute can destroy your life.

It's more important than ever now for all punters to make sure they have a fake name, a well rehearsed fake biography and one of those £9.99 mobile phones from Tesco which can be used as your punting phone.

Never, ever put yourself in a situation where a prostitute can destroy your life.

Paranoid or what? Just don't see Lou4Fun you should be okay. Most girls keep some sort of diary, this means they can write down future bookings, any special requirements etc. Plus if it's someone they've seen before it gives them something to reference, as it's not illegal what's the worry?

Is it really? Who'se to say anything we say is true or made up? If you see a girl regularly and decide to tell her more than your name that's your decision and your judgement call. In theory any girl with your name, address and phone number could "destroy your life." I don't think there is any need to get overly paranoid just because she is a working girl.

Edited by Joost

A client I have been seeing on a regular basis for over 4 years told me

his real surname from the beginning. He also told me what business

his wife is in and exactly where his wife's business premises is, which is

not a great distance from my own.

He has always maintained that discretion is all and of course I could not

agree with him more..... hmmmm.... so why I wondered did he let the cat out

of the bag and tell me where his wife has her shop?

I would never in a thousand years think of doing or saying a single thing

to ruin a client's life or anyone else's! I know that but they don't.

It did make me smile though last week when his open wallet and cards spilled all over my bedroom floor

and as I helped him pick it all up I noticed the surname on his cards was not the one he has told me.

I couldn't help but see......... honest!

He knows that at any time I could walk into his wife's shop and watch her crumble or go mental or whatever

but he obviously has complete trust in me and rightly so.

A great many clients reveal far too much about their private lives and whereabouts and it is so easily

done when having long cosy pillow chats.

The women who blab and ruin lives are very few and far between but nevertheless they are witches and deserve

to be fried slowly.

:angry:

It did make me smile though last week when his open wallet and cards spilled all over my bedroom floor

and as I helped him pick it all up I noticed the surname on his cards was not the one he has told me.

I bet he blanched when you ran over (with the best of intentions) to help him pick his cards up. Naughty girl! Should have left him to it. :)

I quite by accident and unintentionally discovered the real name of a WG whom I periodically visit. I would never in a thousand years reveal her name to anyone, nor use this information in any way to learn more about her. Nor would I even tell her that I know her name in case this made her uncomfortable. All of us should, as I'm sure you all agree, abide by The Principle of Mutually Assured Discretion.

That advice can also be used the other way, a client could just as easily do the same to a provider.

I bet he blanched when you ran over (with the best of intentions) to help him pick his cards up. Naughty girl! Should have left him to it. :)

I quite by accident and unintentionally discovered the real name of a WG whom I periodically visit. I would never in a thousand years reveal her name to anyone, nor use this information in any way to learn more about her. Nor would I even tell her that I know her name in case this made her uncomfortable. All of us should, as I'm sure you all agree, abide by The Principle of Mutually Assured Discretion.

No.... I have a polished floor and when he dropped the wallet the cards etc fell and slid over to where I was standing.... I automatically

picked them up for him... he didn't seem at all disturbed and we just laughed. I doubt he remembered about the surname thing anyway.

While still on this subject though.... a handy hint to any lady working from home or simply having personal bills or

correspondence in her living room or hall table etc.... grabbing home mail on the way out to the in call place is something

I often do.....

put them away! Real names and home addresses if different to the in call one.... can easily be spotted if you are not

vigilant.