pollyp23

Rejected Field Report

39 posts in this topic

My latest FR on ***** of Swindon got rejected as she is apparrently on the No-Reports list.

The No-Reports List: If a lady or establishment/establishment has requested that no reports about them be posted, or if they were caught with fake reports, they are put on this list. Being on the No-Reports list should not automatically be considered an indication of dodgy dealings. There is a feature to the FR submission form that will warn you if you try to submit a report on a No-Reports lady or establishment, but this will rely on an exact match of name and location or contact details in order to be effective.

AFAIK ***** is not on this list and neither does she, in fact she has never heard of it, nor has she ever had any reports on the site.

Th FR submission form did not warn me that she was on the list, but she has used the same name, tel. number and contact details as always.

Galahad will not entertain any communication on the matter, does this mean that the lady is now permanantly barred unless she changes her name, etc?

Under the data protection act, does this lady have the right to see any data held against her and to request changes where necessary?

Did your report mention a certain disreputable directory site in any way?

Was it on the lady you mention in this thread:

In which case it was a surely a 'freebi' and no maney changed hands?

Was it on the lady you mention in this thread:

In which case it was a surely a 'freebi' and no maney changed hands?

Nope. I filled in all the boxes, advised of contact details (phone number), time, date, etc. and put the price.

The free sex in Swindon was and is a totally different bucket of cum, nothing to do with it.

Hi

I had the same thing happen to me.

A punter here tried to submit a FR on me to be told the same thing.

I've emailed the Administrator, no response!

It's ridiculous.

No one to my knowledge has tried to submit FR's on me previously and I certainly haven't asked to be excluded.

I was going to pay for advertising on here, but what's the point if noone can write an FR on me?

Fed up now, considering jacking in this membership too, seeing as the administrator can't even be bothered to reply to my query!

Hi

It's ridiculous.

No one to my knowledge has tried to submit FR's on me previously and I certainly haven't asked to be excluded.

I was going to pay for advertising on here, but what's the point if noone can write an FR on me?

Fed up now, considering jacking in this membership too, seeing as the administrator can't even be bothered to reply to my query!

"The Administrator" (Galahad) is active on this thread so if you pop your toys back in your pram perhaps he'll return and discuss the situation with you.

"The Administrator" (Galahad) is active on this thread so if you pop your toys back in your pram perhaps he'll return and discuss the situation with you.

Thanks, Claire. It would be good to get a reply of some sort. Perhaps then we can influence him with a few other things!

BristolBBW Claire

Please do not patronise me. I wasn't rude to you, so unless you have something polite to say, don't address me.

There's no need for that kind of response.

I'm fully aware Galahad is active on this thread, hence the reason for posting.

Furthermore.. seeing as this seems to be a site where administrators ignore legitimate enquiries and moderators are unnecessarily rude to posters, I no longer wish to be a member of this site.

BBWClaire, many thanks for your post, I've sent a request to delete my profile with immediate effect, so no more posts from me.

NT

Claire that was a bit harsh. This lady is far from alone. I've never had a problem with my FR's, but I have heard this said over and over again on other forums and in the ladies rooms.

New ladies cannot have FR's placed by new clients. I can understand the reasons for this, but a lot of ladies feel like this because of it. The vibe thats comming across in discussions is that established punters/FR authors tend to prefer established girls so where does that leave the new girls and new clients?

New ladies cannot have FR's placed by new clients. I can understand the reasons for this, but a lot of ladies feel like this because of it. The vibe thats comming across in discussions is that established punters/FR authors tend to prefer established girls so where does that leave the new girls and new clients?

not true, as i understand it.

but such reports are given extra scrutiny.

Edited by Coventrypunter

My latest FR on ***** of Swindon got rejected as she is apparrently on the No-Reports list.

The No-Reports List: If a lady or establishment/establishment has requested that no reports about them be posted, or if they were caught with fake reports, they are put on this list. Being on the No-Reports list should not automatically be considered an indication of dodgy dealings. There is a feature to the FR submission form that will warn you if you try to submit a report on a No-Reports lady or establishment, but this will rely on an exact match of name and location or contact details in order to be effective.

AFAIK ***** is not on this list and neither does she, in fact she has never heard of it, nor has she ever had any reports on the site.

Th FR submission form did not warn me that she was on the list, but she has used the same name, tel. number and contact details as always.

Galahad will not entertain any communication on the matter, does this mean that the lady is now permanantly barred unless she changes her name, etc?

Under the data protection act, does this lady have the right to see any data held against her and to request changes where necessary?

One reason may be beacue you saw new lady, emily of swindon.

but 2 years ago another lady was emily of swindon who got on the no reports list for some reason. The auto checking thingy he uses will treat them as same lady.

BristolBBW Claire

Please do not patronise me. I wasn't rude to you, so unless you have something polite to say, don't address me.

There's no need for that kind of response.

I'm fully aware Galahad is active on this thread, hence the reason for posting.

I found your references to 'The Administrator' rude. Galahad had already posted on the thread so why not address him directly instead of the way you did?

May I suggest that you try reading the instructions on the contact form?

Hi

It's ridiculous.

Thanks, Claire. It would be good to get a reply of some sort. Perhaps then we can influence him with a few other things!

Why don't you start by answering the question I posted further up the thread and we'll go from there

I found your references to 'The Administrator' rude. Galahad had already posted on the thread so why not address him directly instead of the way you did?

Why ntot just say that in the first place, rather than use sarcasim "toys in pram".

That just makes it get more emotional.

If Galahad and the moderators dont want to explain eachtime why they have removed Field Reports etc and simply state "Please REad Rules" about Field REports etc. Then maybe they should look at why so many people arent quite getting a clear understanding of those rules and update them to make them more prominent.

Coventrypunter has over 7,000 posts and he is saying he isnt sure of the rules "not true, as i understand it." and "One reason may be because you saw new lady, emily of swindon."

So if someone with 7,000 still isnt certain about how things definately work, how can you expect any of the rest of us to know?

There is obviously a problem if people, time and again (yes its happened to me), are making Reports that just wont be accepted, because thy breach "The Rules". I can appreciate that every Rejected Field Report cant be given a peronal reply, but surely it would help to look a bit more at why people are continually making the same mistakes, even after reading the rules and then looking at the rules being clarified more. Otherwise it just creates more work, when rejecting Reports. My responce when asking why my Field Report was rejected (after it was posted) was silence and to query again resulted in warning points and a moderator basically saying "Look at the Rules", which didnt explain anything to me, particularly as the post had been accepted and then removed. It was abit like getting a generic reply from Amazon when you make a complaint. It put me off writing Reports.

Edited by Pickyfellow

One reason may be beacue you saw new lady, emily of swindon.

but 2 years ago another lady was emily of swindon who got on the no reports list for some reason. The auto checking thingy he uses will treat them as same lady.

That use to be the case, but the rules have changed, you can now do repeat FR's on a lady after 6 months gap I believe.

New ladies cannot have FR's placed by new clients.

That is only strictly true if the contact information on the report consists solely of a phone number, with no website address.

That is because of a small number of idiots who find it amusing to post a report on a non-WG as a malicious prank.

Hi Galahad

Since I can't PM you, could you, me please?

I, and my lady are at a loss to see what we have done wrong and would more than welcome some ideas of how to get her FR up and published.

Cheers

Hi Galahad

Since I can't PM you, could you, me please?

I, and my lady are at a loss to see what we have done wrong and would more than welcome some ideas of how to get her FR up and published.

Cheers

I think that explains why it was rejected nicely.

Just my thought too.

Am I missing something? The report was rejected before and posts on here were made, how can any comments made on this topic possibly have influenced the rejection?

I've sent a request to delete my profile with immediate effect, so no more posts from me.

NT

Oh no, how will we cope!?

Am I missing something? The report was rejected before and posts on here were made, how can any comments made on this topic possibly have influenced the rejection?

"I, and my lady", I think G is quite good at spotting pimp's FRs, experience.

"I, and my lady", I think G is quite good at spotting pimp's FRs, experience.

Again, 'I, and my lady' appeared long after the FR was rejected.

I'll send you the FR as a PM, see if you can find anything conetious?