Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NottsGuy

Fr's In Decline?

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Long long lurker, small time poster.

Is it me or is the amount of FR's in decline? I tend to search "Nottingham" twice a month and there only seems to be a couple of what I would call "legit" posts.

i.e. a post that wasn't £450 Outcall, by someone called 2345 and it was "their" only report.

I remember a couple of years back when there would be a good wadge of Punts? Or are people just using the other site more?

Maybe people are sticking with regulars.

Probably right Vicar, i do have my regular ladies but also go back to same places if only to see a different lady that im assured of a quality time & service. I do on occasion make a efort to see new ladies at different places.

I only write a FR if service is so bad that i would not want other guys to be wasting their time or if lady is good but does not have any or many FRs. :D

BVK

Maybe people are sticking with regulars.

Very true Your Reverence, I'm severely restricted for the reasons stated (which is why I'm lurking here more). I've had 5 punts this year and cannot submit a FR for any of them.

Very true Your Reverence, I'm severely restricted for the reasons stated (which is why I'm lurking here more). I've had 5 punts this year and cannot submit a FR for any of them.

why not?

you can do a new fr on a girl 6 months after the last one -rule change some months ago