pollyp23

My Reverse O Technique

25 posts in this topic

In a (misread PM) I was asked to tell about my reverse O technique, comments please ladies. I will ask my 'informant' for her take on things!

I always start by licking and kissing the sort of inward domed area on the thighs either side of the pussy.

I slowly work towards the pussy and finally gently lick up and down the ladies slit between her lips.

I either open her lips with my two hands or ask her to open her lips herself.

Once I can get to her clit, I lick it gently up and down and flick my tongue over it.

I try and keep things moist with saliva and listen to what sounds she is making.

If it is ok, I insert one, then two or more fingers and gently frig her G spot. At this point I usually come up and kiss her so she gets to taste her juices and keep frigging her.

Back down to more licking and clit stimulation and possibly two fingers in her and my tongue and thumb on her clit.

Is she does come, you can usually feel her pussy muscles contract and she will get very sensitive and not want any more attention to her clit.

LOL mate if you want a cheap wank I recommend Mills and Boon

S x

I can't help but wonder what the original PM was if you misread it and replied with your RO technique :D

I always like to do RO with WG's, but the emphasis is on me enjoying giving.

it doesnt matter what technique you use, she will still fake it

LOL :P

What something like “ooh baby yeah...oooh...arrrgh...yeah...mmmm” (repeat as necessary) ;) It’s very cynical of you though may I add

Pollyp23, it all sounds OK to me apart from personally I like my clit sucked not flicked, am not into fingers on my clit, and don’t particularly like a wet kiss immediately after OW where I can taste my own juices. Other than that, not bad.

S x

:lol: In my case I've found having a 12" tongue and the ability to breathe through my ears helpful.

Don't listen to this bunch of cynics Polly, get this book, "She comes first" Ian Kerner Ph.D it's a bit of a slog but will help polish your technique and give you plenty to try out on your next unsuspecting victim.

Don't listen to this bunch of cynics Polly, get this book, "She comes first" Ian Kerner Ph.D it's a bit of a slog but will help polish your technique and give you plenty to try out on your next unsuspecting victim.

Water off a ducks back! I've sent the post PM to two ladies (one my 'informant' on the deep throat thread) for their comments and hope that they will repsond with their likes and dislikes.

I've heard some ladies say (half in jest), that even bad RO is good ;)

One thing I would add is that ladies' sensitivity can vary in terms of the pressure applied and speed. Some ladies like it fairly gentle, others like my missus, like it to build up gradually and for the last few minutes to be very firm and vigorous (which I love.)

I can't help but wonder what the original PM was if you misread it and replied with your RO technique :D

Ah! It asked for advice on any ladies that I knew that enjoyed RO not for advice on technique and, having written so much, I thought I would share it!

I think you will find that as in many things women are different in their likes and dislikes. Our own Natasha in a previous thread said that she really hated the move of running the tongue vertically along and up the pussy - then up the front side of the clit and finally clicking down over onto the other side of the clit. Something like an up and over -as opposed to an up and under ( Rugby term ). Anyhow she particularly disliked it whereas I have met ladies who love it. A general rule might be that variety adds spice to oral. One article which I read also on a previous thread advised tracing the letters of the alphabet out with your tongue- or I suppose you could even spell words like "clit" out or "I am really having a fucking good time down here"instead.

You could even ask your WG if she can tell what word you had just spelt out- as with Rolf Harris-" Can you tell what it is yet?"

Not in my experience. :P

"it doesnt matter what technique you use, she will still fake it"

Convulsing pussy, getting really wet, being ultra sensitive to any clitoral/pussy contact and flushing of the face?

Sounds like an Oscar winning performance to me.......

Edited by pollyp23

It seems like that every lady is different, so the best way to hit the technique that she likes best is to do something like the alphabet and throw in a little bit of gently sucking on the clit. Doing the alphabet just moves your tongue in every possible direction, so just listen to her or read her body language. Last girl I went down on, she didn't say anything but she did bite down on her index finger, squirm, and close her eyes. I'd say that whatever I was doing was working.

It seems like that every lady is different, so the best way to hit the technique that she likes best is to do something like the alphabet and throw in a little bit of gently sucking on the clit. Doing the alphabet just moves your tongue in every possible direction, so just listen to her or read her body language. Last girl I went down on, she didn't say anything but she did bite down on her index finger, squirm, and close her eyes. I'd say that whatever I was doing was working.

Actually this made me laugh.. I have written it before but I used to have an American boyfriend who used to lick it doing the alphabet and then hummed the American Anthem (for the vibration :lol: )

But every girl is different and sticking to one technique may not be right for some girls. Personally I hate having my clit sucked.

Best thing is to ask the girl you are with.

Actually this made me laugh.. I have written it before but I used to have an American boyfriend who used to lick it doing the alphabet and then hummed the American Anthem (for the vibration :lol: )

But every girl is different and sticking to one technique may not be right for some girls. Personally I hate having my clit sucked.

Best thing is to ask the girl you are with.

I agree, and have found the best approach is to use a combination of gut feeling and imagination, starting gently, then politely ask how it feels and whether they like it!

I also think its the same when the WG sucks cock, cos some WGs seem to be a LOT better than others ! :)

I used to have an American boyfriend who used to lick it doing the alphabet.

Did he ever try the Greek alphabet?

surely the most important skill is to observe any reactions.

depending on that, you can change what you are doing for best effect.

having a fixed agenda, complete with powerpoint presentation will, i feel, result in disapointment.

(For me, if i make a lady cum it gives me such a buzz that makes the punt all the better)

Ah! It asked for advice on any ladies that I knew that enjoyed RO not for advice on technique and, having written so much, I thought I would share it!

Yep and it was I who asked you to identify any ladies who you feel genuinely have a specific liking and preference for RO . If there was a toss up between a number of ladies to book, I would opt for the lady I thought really enjoyed this service, if that could be established. The 'click ' part would be up to me. I forgot to mention the area, which is London but as I travel a bit,I would be happy to learn about further afield. Don't mind the begrudgers -- the technical advice just might come in handy too !! :D

having a fixed agenda, complete with powerpoint presentation will, i feel, result in disapointment.

(For me, if i make a lady cum it gives me such a buzz that makes the punt all the better)

Hmmmm - the powerpoint presentation approach. By the very nature of a punt, I'm not sure about the 'go with the flow ' thingy. I take the lead usually and that provides the flow, Happy to alter to suit the Wg if she wants to but I do tend to have a rough plan of action.

Not necessarily CP, some of the male students in the class will really enjoy it !:lol:

Edited by puntaprima

Not necessarily CP, some of the male students in the class will really enjoy it !:lol:

'The meaning of life' with John Cleese demonstrating how to shag in front of a room full of students?