Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
derridian

Going For The Deep End.

8 posts in this topic

Apologies in advance for the somewhat graphical nature of this post, but it's the nature of the beast.

I was on a punt last week and all seemed to be going OK. Very nice, friendly girl. Lots of great DFK, and then moving on to extended RO. After quite a while during the RO, I attempted to gently insert a finger. The WG sharply pulled away my hand and held onto it firmly - she did not say anything but made it clear this was off limits. Fine.

Finished off the RO, went onto Mish. After a while things began to heat up and she started to become flushed. She reached down and put her hands flat on her thighs, effectively pushing me back. I stopped and asked if everything was OK, to which she said yes. I asked her if she was hurting or if we should change positions, and she said no. She did not seem in pain in any way, it's more that I wanted to make sure she wasn't. She removed her hands, I carried on, somewhat gingerly... until this time she then placed her fingers firmly right at the base of the toolkit, as if she was checking the condom was on properly. She just held me there with her hand saying I was going too deep.

I am not hung like a donkey nor was I drilling for oil. Percy began to shrivel quicker than a salted snail in front of a hungry Frenchman, so that was that. She offered HR.

Now - I truly can appreciate the perils of long fingernails scratching away at dry sensitive skin, and deep pounding exposing that little piece of unprotected skin right at the base. In my case I openly admit to being a fluffy punter, and I try and be as sensitive as I can be to the needs of others, especially if it's leaving both parties open to unprotected risk.

After that, I really wanted to get out of the flat. I asked to use the bathroom which she refused saying she had to go, so I just left. I got the impression their was someone else in the flat, but it was just a feeling. I could be very wrong - i never saw or heard anyone else.

Does anyone have any insight, has something like this happened to you before? What would have been the best way to handle this? When is deep too deep?

Had a WG go dry on me once and she didn't have lube...biggest wood-killer ever!

As for the mish problem...would have switched to cowgirl straight away, let her take control. I've had girls wince when I've gone deep, mainly in doggy, I'm only a tad over 6", so I don't think it's that bigger deal or anything unusal.

Fingers; some girls don't seem to mind, some do....I always go very slow on approach, so as to give them the opportunity to say no. Again, nothing unusal in that.

Having other people in the flat that I don't see happens all the time, it's not something I worry about. I suspect it's another WG and a client.

I am not hung like a donkey nor was I drilling for oil.

Obviously I do not know but I thought worth mentioning that I have seen many clients who do not think they are on the big side, yet they are way above average. It is better to talk about it though and let the client know that they have to be careful (especially in doggie) and it makes for a better session.

Do you think it was a ploy to bring the session to an end?

Apologies in advance for the somewhat graphical nature of this post, but it's the nature of the beast.

I was on a punt last week and all seemed to be going OK. Very nice, friendly girl. Lots of great DFK, and then moving on to extended RO. After quite a while during the RO, I attempted to gently insert a finger. The WG sharply pulled away my hand and held onto it firmly - she did not say anything but made it clear this was off limits. Fine.

Finished off the RO, went onto Mish. After a while things began to heat up and she started to become flushed. She reached down and put her hands flat on her thighs, effectively pushing me back. I stopped and asked if everything was OK, to which she said yes. I asked her if she was hurting or if we should change positions, and she said no. She did not seem in pain in any way, it's more that I wanted to make sure she wasn't. She removed her hands, I carried on, somewhat gingerly... until this time she then placed her fingers firmly right at the base of the toolkit, as if she was checking the condom was on properly. She just held me there with her hand saying I was going too deep.

I am not hung like a donkey nor was I drilling for oil. Percy began to shrivel quicker than a salted snail in front of a hungry Frenchman, so that was that. She offered HR.

Now - I truly can appreciate the perils of long fingernails scratching away at dry sensitive skin, and deep pounding exposing that little piece of unprotected skin right at the base. In my case I openly admit to being a fluffy punter, and I try and be as sensitive as I can be to the needs of others, especially if it's leaving both parties open to unprotected risk.

After that, I really wanted to get out of the flat. I asked to use the bathroom which she refused saying she had to go, so I just left. I got the impression their was someone else in the flat, but it was just a feeling. I could be very wrong - i never saw or heard anyone else.

Does anyone have any insight, has something like this happened to you before? What would have been the best way to handle this? When is deep too deep?

Hi Dan,

It sounds like you were enjoying something like what a lovely mature Brazilian lady I used to see called 'Deep Stick' mish. That is ideally with her legs up around your ears. Not being very big I really enjoy this and so do most ladies. But occasionally I find that some, particularly young Brazillian girls at parties, find the penetration too deep and put their hand down to hold you out. Acctually this can be quite erotic/stimulating, especially if they take a firm grip around the base of your shaft and start telling you things like your a 'big boy'.

I am sure you won't come accross this problem with most ladies if you are average size, but when you do, either change positions, so she is in charge or ask her to grip you tightly. It works for me.

As regards, others in the flat, sometimmes there are. Sometimes just a story to give a bit of security or to get rid of you.

Regards,

davidgood

and deep pounding exposing that little piece of unprotected skin right at the base.

Your testicles?

Sounds like the scenario that leads to many of my more glum FRs. I fear that it is in the nature of the game that many girls/women do not fell comfortable with their work and feel that to enjoy it is wrong and letting the client too close.

Sounds like the scenario that leads to many of my more glum FRs. I fear that it is in the nature of the game that many girls/women do not fell comfortable with their work and feel that to enjoy it is wrong and letting the client too close.

that's such a shame. this can be such a great job but i can't begin to imagine how it would be to do it if i wasn't truly enjoying myself...

regarding other people in the flat - my dog is usually in the living room, and although she mostly sleeps through she occasionally will make a little noise. my flatmate even sometimes comes home or is around whilst i am with a client. he knows what i do, and is very supportive (as in he tries to be quiet and keep out the way) but it clearly does sometimes unnerve a client. i do my best to reassure of course :)

i don't want to speak on behalf of another woman because obviously i don't know what was going on for her but i can't blame folk for wondering if she just wanted you out the door. she doesn't sound like she was too bothered about your pleasure, neither does it sound like she was enjoying herself. its a real shame.