Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobThatcher

Tammy, Blair St Sauna

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone in Edinburgh remember Tammy from Blair Street Sauna, Edinburgh? She was lovely. What I wouldn't do to have one more hour in her hands.

The only one that's ever come anywhere near is a beautiful Thai girl called Nene, also from Blair Street.

If I could ever track either of them down, I'd be a very happy man.

Does anyone in Edinburgh remember Tammy from Blair Street Sauna, Edinburgh? She was lovely. What I wouldn't do to have one more hour in her hands.

Although I only had "the pleasure" once, I'd second your motion! Tammy was indeed lovely - one whom the trite "naughty but nice" fit perfectly.

The only one that's ever come anywhere near is a beautiful Thai girl called Nene, also from Blair Street.

I know sukho from Blair St is now working in Dunfermline under the name Nadia but I haven't had the pleasure of Tammy unfortunately!

I've had the pleasure of Tammy's company more than once and she was good company and a good f**k, but as a fan of natural tits, even if they are small ones, Tammy's rather unsubtle implants were not my cup of tea. Daisy for me.

Edited by toxical

I'm sure there was a thread recently where someone stated that Tammy was on reception, maybe I'm wrong. And I was very disappointed to find Nin was no longer working there, when i enquired after a gap of about 18 months.

I'm sure there was a thread recently where someone stated that Tammy was on reception, maybe I'm wrong. And I was very disappointed to find Nin was no longer working there, when i enquired after a gap of about 18 months.

Yes Tammy occasionally does the phones, is apparently a very good friend of the owner.

Yes Tammy occasionally does the phones, is apparently a very good friend of the owner.

Wife or girlfriend of the owner I believe. Started off working there and still saw the occasional client after her relationship with the boss started. Got the gos from one of the girls who used to work there that I'm still in touch with.

I remember her and agree she was good company and knew how to please.