Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
randy88

Stupid Questions About Fkk

5 posts in this topic

Morning all,

I'm looking into the FKK scene in Frankfurt and have a few, probably silly, questions. Firstly, language. I don't speak German, how much of a problem will this be? Also, it seems that in the actual clubs you dress in just a towel/bath robe. Now this may be stupid, but where does one keep ones cash, I mean do you just carry it around in your hand or before seeing a girl do you nip back to your locker to pick up some readies.

As said, these are probably stupid questions, but any help would be much appreciated. Lastly, is there anything else I should know/tips for a newbie.

Well Randy you would of been better off posting In the Fkk Palace thread, as It's a fkk and In Frankfurt, to answer your questions, lack of German would not be a problem, as the girls want your €uros, no you don't put your money In the robe, you might lose It, you go to your locker after the session and then pay the girl.

Sorry, should have looked in more depth, doh

Morning all,

I'm looking into the FKK scene in Frankfurt and have a few, probably silly, questions. Firstly, language. I don't speak German, how much of a problem will this be? Also, it seems that in the actual clubs you dress in just a towel/bath robe. Now this may be stupid, but where does one keep ones cash, I mean do you just carry it around in your hand or before seeing a girl do you nip back to your locker to pick up some readies.

As said, these are probably stupid questions, but any help would be much appreciated. Lastly, is there anything else I should know/tips for a newbie.

If you're going to Oase or Palace you'll have no problems speaking just English. I imagine it'll be the same at FKK Mainhatten though I haven't been there yet.

You're given a locker key which opens a clothes locker and a valuables locker. You keep the key with you, but you lock your clothes and valuables away. You have to go to your valuables locker and pay the girl directly after your session with her.

If you're a newbie and you don't know any of the ladies yet the best advice I can give is to do your research before you go by reading the relevant forums on the international sex guide website.

They are not stupid questions at all. When you hand over your entrance fee at reception they will ask you your show size as they also give you flip flops. Dont give the UK size, give the continental size, eg UK 9 is continental 43, otherwise you may get very small flip flops, or they may think you are American and their sizes are 1 size different.

Some places are so well organised that locker number ranges are for different sized feet and you get the towels/bathrobes/flip flops in the locker.

Most places I've been to ask if it your first time, and if it is they get a girl to show you around the place. If you dont speak German they try to find an English speaking girl.

FKK Oase has lockers downstairs for clothes, and small safe deposit boxes in the bar area as nobody is going to try to nick money there. I think Palace had similar.

Regarding girls, take your time to pick. Spend at least a few minutes chatting first so you can form a quick opinion as to whether you really like her enough, there is usually plenty of girls to choose from. At Palace especially, discuss what you want and for how much (there are usually standard club prices for the services) and for how long before you go to the room.

Read all the forums first for more advice.

One last thing, always take more money than you think you'll need. Say you have a budget of €200 for the day thinking 2 girls is what you want, 1 hour session and a 30 minute session later. €50 for entry, €100 for an hour then €50 for 1/2 an hour to finish off. But if your last session over runs you might need another €50, or if is a total write off because you just dont click with the girl you might need a bit more cash on you for another girl.

Edited by wlf