portable

Why Don't Some Girls Know How To Put On Condoms?

86 posts in this topic

Seriously getting tired of this. Girls who just stretch a condom, soemtimes painfully, over my cock. Of all the proffesions to know about these things you'd think a WG would know you have to hold the teat at the end to expel the air and create a little reservior, and then to roll it on nice and snug? Seriously, the last time I looked a pack of condoms came with instructions. :angry:

The reason I'm rambling, is that I just had a really lackluste time with a girl (and made an FR) and that was one thing that bugged the hell out of me. I know my own body, and that I cum alot and yet when I told her she was maybe putting it on wrong she said in very stroppy tones "who's more experienced?". Well given it's my dick....me.

And forgive me for going into detail but while we were fucking I had to literally hold it in place while also being told "don't take it out so far". (Again, sorry but that's what sex is? In...and...out. Repeat! I'm not that well hung either.) And anyway, surprise, surprise when I came it almost started leaking down the side, and would of if I hadn't held it. If I'd really been going for it the results would not have been good.

Sorry to rant, but seriously how can you not know how to put on a condom? A woman who has sex for a living, not know how to put condom on properly? Like I said, they even come with instructions! With instructions! A condom! Does anyone else share this sentiment?

Rant over. :P

Never had that problem myself. You have probably already decided this but I wouldn't revisit that girl - is this a one-off?

Although I rarely go for penetrative sex, I have had an occasion when a lady put the condom on with my foreskin still over my helmet. Result-very painfull as I thrusted in and out.

And this from an SP who must have had hundreds of clients.

Perhaps because they don't have penises? Would you know how to fit a Diaphragm?

Im sure a man who fits diaphragms for a living would, otherwise he would lose his job!

How to put a condom on - surely it's fundamental ?

I was going to suggest that it was because nobody had ever had the courage to tell she's doing it wrong before, but now I've finished reading the whole post I realise it's because she arrogant and probably never listens to anyone else. It doesn't sound like you'll be going back anyway so it's her problem now.

I have also seen a girl that didn't understand about expelling air and trapped a big latex-stressing air bubble in the end. I got a new condom and showed her how to do it without the bubble. I saw her again some months later, and the exact same thing happened! :rolleyes:

I have been putting the feckers on for years and I still get it wrong on occasion!

And he who said about the foreskin thing, it is very much a preference between men so I generally ask.

Best one is when a guy is being a twat so you take it off by the teat, the resounding TWACK is music to my ears :P

S x

Slightly off track, but wondering if any WGs use Femidom? Never heard of it in punting circles though, so are they risky, too expensive or what?

The OP , portable, is spot on. It's genuinely annoying when you meet such a WG, but there are a small number who never think they can learn anything, as if they're above all that.

I remember reading the Dolores French book and I think there's a chapter where she finds herself working in a brothel with a woman who claims she can put a condom on with her mouth, starting with positioning it in front of her gums, gripping the teat between her lips, pressing lightly to expel the air, then advancing her lips down the male shaft to unfurl it. The claim was she could do it so well, the punter couldn't tell it had happened, this being an advantage if you get one of the small number of men who fancy trying to get away with BB. Well, thought Dolores, I have to see this being done, and with permission she watched her do it with a client.

Some girls though will never attempt to try new things.

The only defence I can think of is that the instructions on a condom packet are not graphic enough - they're not the largest or the best drawings - I once wrote to my MP ( long ago in a moan about teenage pregnancy rates ) asking why real photographs couldn't be used as people would pay more attention.

And putting a condom on without first sliding the foreskin back - that is painful.

Having the right size would be a start. At least one or two girls do seek a larger size out. Tip: One size does definitely not fit all.

Seriously getting tired of this. Girls who just stretch a condom, soemtimes painfully, over my cock. Of all the proffesions to know about these things you'd think a WG would know you have to hold the teat at the end to expel the air and create a little reservior, and then to roll it on nice and snug? Seriously, the last time I looked a pack of condoms came with instructions. :angry:

The reason I'm rambling, is that I just had a really lackluste time with a girl (and made an FR) and that was one thing that bugged the hell out of me. I know my own body, and that I cum alot and yet when I told her she was maybe putting it on wrong she said in very stroppy tones "who's more experienced?". Well given it's my dick....me.

And forgive me for going into detail but while we were fucking I had to literally hold it in place while also being told "don't take it out so far". (Again, sorry but that's what sex is? In...and...out. Repeat! I'm not that well hung either.) And anyway, surprise, surprise when I came it almost started leaking down the side, and would of if I hadn't held it. If I'd really been going for it the results would not have been good.

Sorry to rant, but seriously how can you not know how to put on a condom? A woman who has sex for a living, not know how to put condom on properly? Like I said, they even come with instructions! With instructions! A condom! Does anyone else share this sentiment?

Rant over. :P

About time someone brought this matter up. I've not been punting for too long myself, but I am now starting to notice that the condom that is used, and how it is worn can seriously affect the out-cum of penetrative sex. I have noticed that many WGs just roll the cd over without holding the teat to leave space to catch the ejaculate. A minority of WGs I have visited have however made sure that the condom was well fitted. I often find it difficult to cum with a condom during penetrative sex. Yet one or two punts I have had have resulted in cuming in the condom within a short time period, and these punts were where the WG took time to put it on correctly, leaving plenty of space at the head. I now resort to adjusting the condom after it is donned by the WG, so that I will at least have some possibility of coming inside her if I feel like it. It really surprises me that the worst offenders seem to be the most experienced WGs I see, with 5 years + in the game !

The make/ width of condoms used are also a factor. I find that most are fine, but some are too tight [making it practically impossible to cum!] and its certainly feels very different each time because so many WGs seem to use such a vast variety of condoms. I have considered finding out what the best feel is for me, and taking my own along [after asking the WGs opinion obviously]. ;)

Right, said my bit - off for that pint !

You know what the answer is!! God you men are lazy.... Put the bloody thing on yourself. :D

Diffferent blokes like them put on differently so you can't always get it right anyway. I tend to mostly use my mouth to put them on, that seems to work best for me.

Edited by Holly Maddison

You know what the answer is!! Put the bloody thing on yourself.

Diffferent blokes like them put on differently so you can't always get it right anyway. I tend to mostly use my mouth to put them on, that seems to work best for me.

I've been punting so long I cant even remember how to put it on myself....

I just know that next time with a non-wg, we reach for the condom, and then both like back expecting the other to put it on.... awkward moment!

Slightly off track, but wondering if any WGs use Femidom? Never heard of it in punting circles though, so are they risky, too expensive or what?

I think I've seen a couple of FRs where Femidoms were mentioned but they don't seem to be in widespread use. The only time I've used them is when a regular mentioned she had some and we decided to give them a try. I think the verdict was that they were good for novelty value only!

You know what the answer is!! God you men are lazy.... Put the bloody thing on yourself. :D

Totally agree Holly, we always have to do everything for you :P

I have been putting the feckers on for years and I still get it wrong on occasion!

And he who said about the foreskin thing, it is very much a preference between men so I generally ask.

Best one is when a guy is being a twat so you take it off by the teat, the resounding TWACK is music to my ears :P

S x

I can hear it now! :D

My favourite way to put them on is to throw them at the bloke in question and say "Whack that on, will yer love?"

Unfortunately, I can't do that when I'm working. Shame that. <_<

I do put them on myself. But on a number of occasions the WG gets the condom out and says "let me do it for you". Not wanting to offend, I let her do it but she does not expel the air at the top. I tell her that she needs to hold the top before she rolls it on, to which she gets very stroppy and says "don't tell me how to put on a condom; do you know how many condoms ..." etc. etc. As the condom is slipping off (because she hasn't held the top as she's pulling it down) I point out to her that she should have held the top to which she replies "I know". She then demonstrates how it should be done properly and I wonder why she didn't do it that way in the first place. The next time we have to put on a condom, exactly the same problem and I then insist on putting it on myself. It does cause an atmosphere, however.

I've had the same experience. The easiest way surely to put a condom on is to get it the right side out and roll it down the cock (as per the instructions in every packet). Why do girls put it on the wrong side out and proceed to unroll it down your cock with their fingers on the inside of the condom ? . This has happened more than a few times and at first I perhaps thought it was something to do with the girl feeling it was a more secure way of it staying on. The last time the girl did it that way I asked her why she put the condom on the way she did - she just said she'd always done it that way in a way that suggested she didn't realise there was any other (easier) way.

Perhaps more in house training is required ?

Aha!

Now we know why there is a profusion of offers of bare back! The girls do not know how to put on a condom! (And the guys are too daft to learn)

A lot of wgs insist on putting it on. I have been told that some think it is more hygenic not to have the outside contaminated by the man's hands before it goes inside the lady.

The stretch and snap technique described by the OP is quite common, is uncomfortable and more risky as described in this thread. I do not know how the ladies learn this technique, as it is contrary to the instructions in the packet.

Most WG's I found are quite capable but it's the younger ones who are a bit naive. First of all it helps if the condom fits as one size does not fit all. If I've got the wrong condom on I don't ejaculate. I'm also amazed at how many WG's will give you a blow job while we are wearing condom, thus losing the lube.

S x

Hope you hold the teat firmly as there could be some splashes!

Having the right size would be a start. At least one or two girls do seek a larger size out. Tip: One size does definitely not fit all.

I must admit I've always found this a problem mainly because standard condoms don't seem wide enough. A real efort has to be made to fit it all the way on -any less always results on it slipping off. Not sure what reaction you would get if you brought your own.

I do put them on myself. But on a number of occasions the WG gets the condom out and says "let me do it for you". Not wanting to offend, I let her do it but she does not expel the air at the top. I tell her that she needs to hold the top before she rolls it on, to which she gets very stroppy and says "don't tell me how to put on a condom; do you know how many condoms ..." etc. etc. As the condom is slipping off (because she hasn't held the top as she's pulling it down) I point out to her that she should have held the top to which she replies "I know". She then demonstrates how it should be done properly and I wonder why she didn't do it that way in the first place. The next time we have to put on a condom, exactly the same problem and I then insist on putting it on myself. It does cause an atmosphere, however.

This has been my experience on many ocassions. I try to be diplomatic and have a sense of humour about it to avoid any awkward moments but it can be difficult. I really would rather put it on myself to ensure penetrative sex is both safe and comfortable but am not sure if many girls want to take charge because they think we can't be trusted. Ironically, of course it's then often put on in a slappdash fashion which means the sex is neither particularly safe or comfortable and cumming is very difficult, if not impossible. I generaly take a long time anyway and I know there have been situations where girls have been keen for me to finish. An ill fitted condom is often the reason for this and I have to make an almighty effort or give up altogether. Either way I end up a sweaty mess, the lady in question ends up covered in that sweat and probably rather sore. Boy, do I sound like an attactive proposition, huh! :o

So, you see here is some value in either learning to put them on properly or allowing the man to do it, particularly if that man happens to be me, yuk! :D

Cant say it bothers me at all. Only problem might be if it takes so long that the moment is lost. If there is a problem I'll just do it myself and she is welcome to check. No big deal. Wouldnt you think I could unclip a bra ina millie second after all these years -- well no !

These kind of threads are useful and the reason I come on here :)

I only joined my agency at the end of last year and some of the etiquette etc I was unaware of.... I did ask a few questions when I started there and got some good advice but inevitably things occur to you as they happen....

As such I kinda find my own way of doing things which may not be the "accepted" way lol. However that may not always be a bad thing :D

Basically what I do is hand it to the client and ask him to do it himself. I tell them as I do so that its so that they can be sure they're comfortable, and also to avoid any accidents with long nails/jewellery etc. I've never had anyone complain about this and it seems sensible to me and they've always seemed happy with this.

As regards the size issue.... I have a little bag with different types and sizes. XL, latex free, ultra thin, thicker ones for ppl who want LESS sensitivity etc.... and I give them the option. To me this seems considerate and "good customer service" lol. It never occurred to me it might not be normal practice.... again... this may be a good thing. In the same respect I take different types of lube, selection of toys, couple underwear sets, massage oil and other bits and pieces all in a big bag.

No different to any other sort of job in my eyes.... you gotta keep the customer happy :)

These kind of threads are useful and the reason I come on here :)

I only joined my agency at the end of last year and some of the etiquette etc I was unaware of.... I did ask a few questions when I started there and got some good advice but inevitably things occur to you as they happen....

As such I kinda find my own way of doing things which may not be the "accepted" way lol. However that may not always be a bad thing :D

Basically what I do is hand it to the client and ask him to do it himself. I tell them as I do so that its so that they can be sure they're comfortable, and also to avoid any accidents with long nails/jewellery etc. I've never had anyone complain about this and it seems sensible to me and they've always seemed happy with this.

As regards the size issue.... I have a little bag with different types and sizes. XL, latex free, ultra thin, thicker ones for ppl who want LESS sensitivity etc.... and I give them the option. To me this seems considerate and "good customer service" lol. It never occurred to me it might not be normal practice.... again... this may be a good thing. In the same respect I take different types of lube, selection of toys, couple underwear sets, massage oil and other bits and pieces all in a big bag.

No different to any other sort of job in my eyes.... you gotta keep the customer happy :)

Wow, nice to read and well done on using your own initiative Cloudy...

I am sure with your excellent customer service you will do very well :)

Pity you are so far away, but hopefully what you have written will inspire a few WGs to do similar! ;)

IME what you are doing is not at all normal practice - unfortunately ! :(