Soft Touch Bodyworks

Manchester Trafficking Gang Convicted

16 posts in this topic

Well done to Greater Manchester Police for bringing the traffickers to justice, and to the non-trafficked WGs at the parlours for coming forward too.

It must have been an awful ordeal.

I posted a link to the BBC's coverage the other day:

However, the MEN articles obviously provide greater coverage and it's shocking to learn that they were working in a reasonably high profile parlour (or at least one out in the open so to speak), and is certainly food for thought.

B

How long did the bastards get or are they awaiting sentencing? Hopefully they will get the treatment they deserve in prison.

Well done to the WGs bringing this to the police's attention and them doing something about it.

A well known parlour seems to have been involved in it all somehow

Girls look liked starved dogs

At least in this case it seems clear cut, it's the first time I've seen a report like this where there was mention of charges relating to force e.g. rape, assault, causing sex without consent. Normally you see nothing more than trafficking and running a brothel. Fairly mind-boggling that they'd put these girls to work alongside willing prostitutes...they were just asking for someone to tip off the police.

I hope they go round the country and do that.

There are loads of brothels with girls whom are traffiked and forced to work.

And these places are usually so cheap its ridiculous.

Its sad.

Its sad.

If you know of such places surely you must feel some sense of obligation to report them as by having knowledge of them and ignoring the plight of these girls you are effectively condoning the practice.

Its sad.

Stop trolling. This is the second time you've made a statement like this and just like the last time I'm sure you'll avoid the requests to back it up with evidence. You know nothing of the prices these places were charging.

There are certainly not "loads" of places like this. As I said it's the first case I've can remember where someone's actually been charged with an offence that relates to force. Rather than just the bog-standard running a brothel/controlling prostitution.

Edited by punter992005

We ALL do ! I don't think you will find one person on here who will condone trafficking

Really ? Where ? If you know where these places are then I am sure that Redline would love to hear about them

http://www.redlineuk.org

Its sad.

See above, I really do hope you feel that you can report these and help eradicate them from this industry.

I've been to a couple of parlours in London that are a bit suspect in my opinion (girls don't seem very happy, barely speak english, working throughout the night). I felt disgusted with myself aftwards and concerned for the girls, but i don't have any proof. Any suggestions as to what i should do?

I've been to a couple of parlours in London that are a bit suspect in my opinion (girls don't seem very happy, barely speak english, working throughout the night). I felt disgusted with myself aftwards and concerned for the girls, but i don't have any proof. Any suggestions as to what i should do?

Yes !

http://www.redlineuk.org

Sentencing has been handed down now: Marius Nejloveanu, 23, was jailed for 21 years after being found guilty of Marius found guilty of 27 charges "including sex trafficking, assault, rape, controlling prostitution, intimidation and causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.". His father father Bogdan Nejloveanu, 51, who is described as "an experienced sex trafficker", was jailed for six years:

Even Benjamin Myers who was defending the case in court said Marius could expect ‘no sympathy’. Amen to that.

Link: Sex slave fiend jailed for a record 21 years for forcing Romanian women to work in Manchester brothels.

B

Edited by bacchus

Call Crimestoppers from an anonymous payphone.

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/?gclid=CNj87o7f3KYCFcoe4QodPByn0A

Hope those bastards get a good kicking in prison, full credit to all involved in convicting these shits, may they die in extreme pain.

Marius Nejloveanu, 23, was jailed for 21 years

Hopefully 21 years of hell, but they will probably let him out earlier than that

His father father Bogdan Nejloveanu, 51, who is described as "an experienced sex trafficker", was jailed for six years

6 years? Is that all?