Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobJim

Generous Fr

9 posts in this topic

Wonder what was so interesting on the TV ? would have got a negative from me on that point. The 2 hour wait I could accept, would help to build up the expectations.

After a two hour wait the only expectation I'd have is to be fobbed of with an offer of HR from the "old lady that manages the flat and sits out front"

Sounds like the OP had a substandard experience but the girl does have lots of good reports on PN and the other site.

At £100 for an hour then I may be inclined to see her again to see if the service improves as she is pretty hot.

Sounds like the OP had a substandard experience but the girl does have lots of good reports on PN and the other site.

At £100 for an hour then I may be inclined to see her again to see if the service improves as she is pretty hot.

He seems to have had bad experiences with a number of well regarded ladies, including some I have enjoyed.

He seems to have had bad experiences with a number of well regarded ladies, including some I have enjoyed.

That is the beauty of FRs on PN in my opinion, as you are able to see the reporters previous FRs and access the reliability of the author and if they tend to be over or under generous and then cross reference with the providers FRs to see if they are consistant etc.

It all makes for interesting reading and accounts for off days and high days, so providing an informed choice.

Great stuff!

Edited by kissxkate

That is the beauty of FRs on PN in my opinion, as you are able to see the reporters previous FRs and access the reliability of the author and if they tend to be over or under generous and then cross reference with the providers FRs to see if they are consistant etc.

It all makes for interesting reading and accounts for off days and high days, so providing an informed choice.

Sometimes I think it's just "chemistry".

With 14 online FRs to his name and over 40% of them negative, the author obviously isn't shy about posting a negative report. Clearly he saw something worth recommending to others in this visit.

Not sure I'd have agreed that his visit was worth a positive FR though. Scarlett does have a good rep (I am sure well deserved), but if she was having an off day, she should probably have not been working. £100 is a lot of money to most people.

Scarlett tried the 'delaying' thing with me too, despite me following her instructions to the letter. After I arrived she said she wasn't ready and I'd have to wait an hour. Was I fuck, after driving a fair number of miles. When I pointed out that I was unhappy, she hung up on me. The only reason I didn't leave feedback was because she had a good record and received any benefit of the doubt.