Rus

Fake Orgasm

50 posts in this topic

Apologies, I am sure this has been said/asked a millions times but, what really gives it away to you guys apart from the obvious fake moaning. I'm not sure about everyone else but, I can feel tightness around my penis when a girl is cuming. So, I always assume if I don't feel this, then she must be faking it. Does anyone else feel this? Or does this only happen if the girl has a tight pussy?

Apologies, I am sure this has been said/asked a millions times but, what really gives it away to you guys apart from the obvious fake moaning. I'm not sure about everyone else but, I can feel tightness around my penis when a girl is cuming. So, I always assume if I don't feel this, then she must be faking it. Does anyone else feel this? Or does this only happen if the girl has a tight pussy?

A slight red flush on the chest is a good sign I believe :)

Anyone who's worked on their pelvic floor muscles should be able to grip your cock on demand anyway so I don't think you can rely on that!

More difficult to fake the flushed chest thing, although perhaps that doesn't happen to every woman either?

The nipples suddenly become more prominent as the areola subside. Many women cum without noticeably clenching their vagina and clenching can happen before orgasm without her actually cumming. The flush is not always there either varies from woman to woman. The only way to be sure is to wire her up and check for the involuntary muscle spasms of approx 0.7 secs. The anal contractions are stronger BTW if she does have contractions.

Tell tale sign for me is when she puts the sporting life down and quickly finishes her sandwich , then slurps the dregs of coffee before farting .... I know the beautiful culmination of her pleasure approaches then :rolleyes:

It's the old faith and knowledge thing. Whan a man comes, she knows, when a woman comes it's faith

I really don't like WGs faking orgasms, or even panting and moaning if it's not real. I always ask at the beginning for them not to fake anything, and usually tell them to express the real emotion, even if its boredom. Most respond positively, but a few still fake stuff. I don't know why.

When she cums put your head near her chest, if you can hear the pounding of her heart, it's real. Unless she can make her heart beat faster and harder on demand.

I'd sooner she fakes it, than lay there like a sack of spuds :huh:

Most respond positively, but a few still fake stuff. I don't know why.

Perhaps it's their routine? Some girls have a definite sequence that they like to go through to get through the job, and trying to break up the routine usually results in confusion. I haven't a clue really, but maybe the moaning is just part of that.

If dining at the Y, a very big sign is the the lifting of the hips as she is getting close - fakers please disregard this post, we can tell!

If dining at the Y, a very big sign is the the lifting of the hips as she is getting close - fakers please disregard this post, we can tell!

When I am getting orgasms during RO, I don't have any energy at the time to lift my hips, clench my legs, feet, around guys head. I only have a power to do it, when I am faking it. (And no: "You can't tell!", you really can not, which is brilliant! ;-))

Edited by Xenia

Of all my appointments, I cannot recall on single wg faking. They've done unfortunate things on occaision, but not faking orgasm.

Females are different. I've had one virtually pulling my head into her pussy whilst coming, others want you to pull out/away. Some have the obvious signs, the rosey cheeks/heart pumping/involuntary spasms/flushing around the pussy, whilst others I wouldn't have known that they came.

Fake Orgasm What gives it away?

Thee empty condom and the FR I give her. :P

Of all my appointments, I cannot recall on single wg faking. They've done unfortunate things on occaision, but not faking orgasm.

Females are different. I've had one virtually pulling my head into her pussy whilst coming, others want you to pull out/away. Some have the obvious signs, the rosey cheeks/heart pumping/involuntary spasms/flushing around the pussy, whilst others I wouldn't have known that they came.

If you "believe" that you have done a good job and pushed her buttons - why doubt yourself ..........

I believe every girl orgasms slightly differently, and you have to get to know them

Some flush (difficult to fake)

Some become very sensitive around their clit ( veryu easy to fake)

lifting their hips, pelvic contractions etc . - all very easy to fake (IMHO)

The only thing that puts me off is as soon as you lick her or as soon as you penetrate - then she says "Ohhhh, Ahhhhh I'm cumming" then that is so obviously fake, it puts you off your stride.

For those girls who obviously fake it, I deliberately hold onto my load for even longer !!!! :P

Anyone who's worked on their pelvic floor muscles should be able to grip your cock on demand anyway so I don't think you can rely on that!

More difficult to fake the flushed chest thing, although perhaps that doesn't happen to every woman either?

Yes Claire , I clearly remember this experience a few years ago with a mature WG and it took me by surprise because I had never felt its power before. I presumed and from what you say I am prob right in this ,that the lady was using this technique to heighten the sensitivity for me-- it really worked. I was amazed at the power and control generated by her. Havent experienced it though !:(

When I am getting orgasms during RO, I don't have any energy at the time to lift my hips, clench my legs, feet, around guys head. I only have a power to do it, when I am faking it. (And no: "You can't tell!", you really can not, which is brilliant! ;-))

You mean thing Xenia ! :D

Like a lot of WGs ,I suspect you like the power you hold over men by taunting and keeping them in the dark about their ability and wish to please their lady -- which is surely a good tmotive in itself !!

If you "believe" that you have done a good job and pushed her buttons - why doubt yourself ..........

Do guys actually go to see WGs to "push their buttons"? I mean, I'm the one who's paying, I want my buttons pushed! Don't get me wrong, I'm firmly in the sensual gfe camp and mutual pleasure is a goal, but getting a girl off is not my priority. If I want a measure of how good a session I'm getting I'd sooner gauge it on how passionate a kissing session we have and not on whether the girl orgasms, doesn't orgasm or maybe fakes orgasm...quite frankly I find anyone who worries about the latter pathetic!!!

Do guys actually go to see WGs to "push their buttons"? I mean, I'm the one who's paying, I want my buttons pushed! Don't get me wrong, I'm firmly in the sensual gfe camp and mutual pleasure is a goal, but getting a girl off is not my priority. If I want a measure of how good a session I'm getting I'd sooner gauge it on how passionate a kissing session we have and not on whether the girl orgasms, doesn't orgasm or maybe fakes orgasm...quite frankly I find anyone who worries about the latter pathetic!!!

A lot of guys want their ego stroked as well as their cock, and being able to make a woman cum is an ego boost -especially a WG as presumably she doesn't cum with everyone!

If your home life contains very little in the way of ego boosting - for example a wife who continually tells you you're worthless and won;t let you near her - then a little 'pride in your achievement' can make all the difference.

Please refrain from calling anyone who doesn't feel the way you do 'pathetic'.

A lot of guys want their ego stroked as well as their cock, and being able to make a woman cum is an ego boost -especially a WG as presumably she doesn't cum with everyone!

If your home life contains very little in the way of ego boosting - for example a wife who continually tells you you're worthless and won;t let you near her - then a little 'pride in your achievement' can make all the difference.

Please refrain from calling anyone who doesn't feel the way you do 'pathetic'.

But, some women are much more orgasmic than others, then, perhaps some may have had their quota for the day and don't want to cum...If you get hung up on this whole, making a girl cum is so very important thing, what happens to your feelings when she doesn't... and also, you can end up using most of the session on trying to get her off and not enjoying yourself , how you wanted to.......

It's not fake when she goes for more; or in some instances apologises for having one.

But, some women are much more orgasmic than others, then, perhaps some may have had their quota for the day and don't want to cum...If you get hung up on this whole, making a girl cum is so very important thing, what happens to your feelings when she doesn't... and also, you can end up using most of the session on trying to get her off and not enjoying yourself , how you wanted to.......

And THAT'S why some girls fake it. To make guys feel good, not to 'get them off quicker'.

And THAT'S why some girls fake it. To make guys feel good, not to 'get them off quicker'.

And THAT'S why I'm saying that us punters shouldn't worry about WG's faking/not faking, we sould simply enjoy being with a hot girl and all the delights she has to offer.....don't get hung up on the whole orgasm thing, or beleive you have to "prove" yourself to be a man by making her cum ;)

Any men ever faked it?

Yeah, I'll stick my hand up and admit it. On the odd occasion that I've had trouble finishing what I'm doing, I find it's easier to pretend than do the whole "I'm tired, it's not you it's me blah blah blah" speech. Some girls get very offended if they can't make a man cum every time, I guess because it's a bit unusual. It obviously only works if you're using condoms!