Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7inchguy

Timewasters

7 posts in this topic

Why are there so many losers walking round Soho going to flats just to look with no intention of staying? Maids have told me they get regulars doing this, its bad enough if the girl is not busy but often they wait a long time with the maid sat down stopping genuine guys getting into the flat then when the girl has finished with the guy she is busy with they make another feeble excuse after having a stare then do a runner, it is pathetic

It's not just walk-ups, it's parlours and Indies too.

I'm never sure of the motive, maybe the girl was not what they expected, or they lose their nerve ?

Or they never had any intention of staying in the first place.

It's not just walk-ups, it's parlours and Indies too.

I'm never sure of the motive, maybe the girl was not what they expected, or they lose their nerve ?

Or they never had any intention of staying in the first place.

It is a sort of perversion. A habit like writing on walls of loo all those words of wisdom which no one knows who wrote them. They have time to kill and so end up wasting time of others.

I guess it depends on the situation. I've never done that in a Soho walkup, but I have, on a couple of occasions actually, walked away from a parlour after seeing the girls if they're not my type.

On both occasions the descriptions on the telephone were (at best) somewhat misleading and not a true representation of the girls available - in both instances I was not prepared to give up my hard-earned money and pay for sex with someone who had absolutely no appeal to me at all.

Does that make me a timewaster?

Does that make me a timewaster?

Depend's how many time's per day you do it! :P:D

Depend's how many time's per day you do it! :P:D

Very True. I visited a place few months ago and found that they had real good girls and very good rates. After availing the service I could never get time for 2-3 months to visit the place. After 2-3 months when I visited the place all girls were changed and really not my type. So I walked out while the manager tried to persuade me to select some girl who gave good service. She hinted that that had other girls who were on leave. So I made a point to visit the place next week and saw same girls and had to walk out again. It was all ok till this time. But the girls were so good the first time and the fact the next 2 times I visited on sunday mornings, I thought that they may have the other girls coming on week days and so after 3 days I again visited that place on a wednesday. This time the moment I entered I saw same girls in there and manager actually even without talking much just told sorry and showed me out and banged the door.

I was their timewaster for sure!

Most of these time-wasters call with a witheld numbers -

so you wont clock he has called before and then come and disturb your trade.

The motive of these wasters is simple - look and then go home wack off like a loser!!