pollyp23

Members Names

15 posts in this topic

I'll probably get flamed, but amongst the new members names, I see 'slapthewhore' has appeared.

Can't help but thinking that this is not the sort of activity that we should be encouraging on this forum?

I'm with you there...

(unless this is some interesting reversion to middle english? Is/was not a "slapper" a whore?)

I'll probably get flamed, but amongst the new members names, I see 'slapthewhore' has appeared.

Can't help but thinking that this is not the sort of activity that we should be encouraging on this forum?

Sounds ok to me provided the member takes the name in jest. . Isnt slapping/spanking a service openly provided by many girls anyway ? Never sought it myself, just dont see anything in it per se, although a young WG did bring a soft whip to a punt last year and kept asking me to whip her repeatedly , and hard, during doggy position sex. It was wild !! :P

+1. Agree entirely.

B

It has been noted and I am not particularly happy with it either. It has been brought to Galahad's attention.

That type of name has been attempted before, and on being spotted, the relevant poster has been banned. I assume this poster to whom you refer is a newbie?

The user in question has been banned. I was just going to require him to choose a different username, but in the process of examining his account found that he had created two user accounts (the other username was almost as offensive) on the same computer. Creating multiple IDs is considered proof of dishonest intentions and results in an automatic, permanent ban.

The user in question has been banned. I was just going to require him to choose a different username, but in the process of examining his account found that he had created two user accounts (the other username was almost as offensive) on the same computer. Creating multiple IDs is considered proof of dishonest intentions and results in an automatic, permanent ban.

A very good decision there. Probably someone from mumsnet, (see off topic).

Edited by Joanna Manchester

Excellent, at last soemthing that other forum members agree with me about! :)

I just want to add my agreement to the decision to ban that creep. Well done.

Sounds ok to me provided the member takes the name in jest.

The member may have taken the name in jest, but for many others this type of name helps to reinforce the notion that its OK to use violence against women.

It was right to ban him, if only for the name alone, if not for using multiple ID's.

The member may have taken the name in jest, but for many others this type of name helps to reinforce the notion that its OK to use violence against women.

It was right to ban him, if only for the name alone, if not for using multiple ID's.

Also imagine the image that gives to those just visiting the forum?hardly a positive one.

Quite right, not at all what we need on here,deserved to be banned.

Yes, you are all right . I accept my laissez faire attitude was wrong.

Also imagine the image that gives to those just visiting the forum?hardly a positive one.

Harriet Harman would have been quite upset!