Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiggy 7

Black Sea Resorts?

12 posts in this topic

This may seen like an odd thread topic for one who currently is spending two weeks in Pattaya, but bear with me. The Pattaya beach scenes of semi-obese hausfraus from Western Europe, baring nearly all - to the mild discomfort of innocent bystanders - are gradually being overtaken by the growing Russian conquest here. Increasingly, one sees absolutely gorgeous young women (admittedly, some of the mothers) with blonde hair, flawless tanned complexions, slender statuesque bodies and legs 'that go up to there' unselfconsciously enjoying the carnival atmosphere of Pattaya. They come here in the winter in increasing numbers but where do they go in the summer? I want to know! If they go to the Black Sea-side, where? And is there a P4P scene? Given the growing affluence of the Russian middle class, they probably spread themselves around the Mediterranean beaches but it could be fun to meet them on their home turf. (Yes, Ukrainian and other Black Sea beaches could be interesting too, but the Russians have really caught my fancy). An info from those of you who have some first-hand experience would be most welcome. :)

(the only slightly unsettling aspect of the above-mentioned scene is that some of the accompanying males appear to have a distinctly mafia-esque look to them)

Edited by Tiggy 7

Hardly a Black Sea resort but lots of Russians of the type you describe also holiday/live in Dubai. And yes the boyfriends are likely to be mafiaesque! Imagine it'd be hard to crack an amatuer Russian but in Dubai are lots of Russian and Ukrainian WGs in the clubs.

If its the Black Sea you want to visit - Ukraine sounds a better bet than Russia.

And I imagine Romania and Bulgaria also have good Black Sea resorts where they might be bargain punting with stunners to be had. Also isn't Odessa in Ukraine a Black Sea resort with a good punting scene?

An Italian buddy of mine used to go to a resort in Romania called Constanta :unsure:

I no nothing about the place but he said it was easy to pick up gals at the discos there B)

Yes Tiggy there are a large amount of Russian tourists coming to Patts. They are mostly package tourists from Siberia, as LOS Is only a 3-4 hrs flight for them, so a bit like Spain for the UK. Yes there are some hot looking women about, mafia-esque? No that's just the way Russkie fellas dress/act like.

As for the Black sea, yes there Is a monger scene, but helps If you speak some Russian.

Many areas of Ukraine are Russian in all but name. Nobody I met in Odessa spoke Ukrainian, for example. They are ethnically and culturally Russian. It is much the same in Yalta. Both cities attract many visitors from Russia proper, including ridiculously beautiful and sexy women, and their plug-ugly Mafiosi boyfriends. P4P is seasonal to reflect tourist numbers. If you prefer to go through the hassle of getting a visa, Sochi is farther round the coast in Russia. All the above applies there too. Putin lives the place.

Yes Tiggy there are a large amount of Russian tourists coming to Patts. They are mostly package tourists from Siberia, as LOS Is only a 3-4 hrs flight for them, so a bit like Spain for the UK. Yes there are some hot looking women about, mafia-esque? No that's just the way Russkie fellas dress/act like.

As for the Black sea, yes there Is a monger scene, but helps If you speak some Russian.

It's not just the package tourists, J, it's the Russian money that is interesting. Lots of it, and it is going into businesses and into property. The Siberians may have led the way but the petrorubles are following them and it is increasingly blatant. Interesting to watch the behavior of some of those Russkie fellas - guys who are not used to hearing the word 'no' or having ever thought of using the words 'please' and 'thank you'. A dismissive snap of the fingers, a wave of the hand. Try enforcing the 'no smoking' law at your peril. These are not merely shepherds from the Steppes seeking shelter from the savage wintry winds. I think that 'mafia-esque' is quite apt. In any case, some of their women look like they have never seen the inside of a yurt or a council estate in beautiful downtown Novosibirsk. We are talking real 'catwalk' material, if not cathouse, here. ;)

An Italian buddy of mine used to go to a resort in Romania called Constanta :unsure:

I no nothing about the place but he said it was easy to pick up gals at the discos there B)

I was in Constanta around about 8 years ago. Things have probably changed, but my recollections were:

A damned good beach - both in the classic sense and in terms of 'scenary'

Communist era resorts with names such as 'Olympia' built for the party elite, but interspersed with a good dose of private enterprise

Men who either looked like extras from On The Buses or tracksuited 'businessman' - At the the time being English and falling into neither of these categories ensured plenty of attention from the ladies - I spent most of my time with a producer from Romanian TV who was an absolute stunner

Edited by Sheepy11

Many areas of Ukraine are Russian in all but name. Nobody I met in Odessa spoke Ukrainian, for example. They are ethnically and culturally Russian. It is much the same in Yalta. Both cities attract many visitors from Russia proper, including ridiculously beautiful and sexy women, and their plug-ugly Mafiosi boyfriends. P4P is seasonal to reflect tourist numbers. If you prefer to go through the hassle of getting a visa, Sochi is farther round the coast in Russia. All the above applies there too. Putin lives the place.

Stalin 'gifted' the Crimea to the Ukraine from Russia in the 1950's, that explains why 90% of the population are ethnically Russian

It's not just the package tourists, J, it's the Russian money that is interesting. Lots of it, and it is going into businesses and into property. The Siberians may have led the way but the petrorubles are following them and it is increasingly blatant. Interesting to watch the behavior of some of those Russkie fellas - guys who are not used to hearing the word 'no' or having ever thought of using the words 'please' and 'thank you'. A dismissive snap of the fingers, a wave of the hand. Try enforcing the 'no smoking' law at your peril. These are not merely shepherds from the Steppes seeking shelter from the savage wintry winds. I think that 'mafia-esque' is quite apt. In any case, some of their women look like they have never seen the inside of a yurt or a council estate in beautiful downtown Novosibirsk. We are talking real 'catwalk' material, if not cathouse, here. ;)

Yes sure there Is Russian Mafia and their $$$ to be found In Patts, there must be gangsters from near enough every country to be found In that city, but I do think some people overstate the Russian thing tbh, the biggest gangsters In Patts are the Thai police. ;)

Having been to Russia recently, I cannot see any difference between the type of chappies u c in Pattyhaha as opposed to the ones u c on the streets of Moscau.

Interestingly, some PTY girls will tell you that the Russky chappies tend not to pay barfines for the the simple reason that they dont have the dosh. They come on package tours which are expensive for them so have little available cash for extras. Does not help when they have their wife or GF in tow either.

I have had drunken russkies cum up 2 me looking really aggressive then making a passion8 speech in Russian two inches from my face about something I had no idea what they are rabbitting on about (I get mistaken for russky everywhere I a go-go) :angry: Thats just the way they are. They are not trying to pick a fite.

If u go 2 Napoli, where there are apparently a lot of gangsters, it is impossible to tell from their clothes or manner that they are gangsters (until they pull the gun out) :blink::D The rich Napolitans r said 2 dress like tramps so no 1 suspects them of avoidaing paying their taxes

In Japan the yakusa used to have punch perm hairstyles until the laws against them toughened up. Now a lot of them dress in hippety-hoppety gear :o

Edited by Furyogaijin

Having been to Russia recently, I cannot see any difference between the type of chappies u c in Pattyhaha as opposed to the ones u c on the streets of Moscau.

Interestingly, some PTY girls will tell you that the Russky chappies tend not to pay barfines for the the simple reason that they dont have the dosh. They come on package tours which are expensive for them so have little available cash for extras. Does not help when they have their wife or GF in tow either.

I have had drunken russkies cum up 2 me looking really aggressive then making a passion8 speech in Russian two inches from my face about something I had no idea what they are rabbitting on about (I get mistaken for russky everywhere I a go-go) :angry: Thats just the way they are. They are not trying to pick a fite.

If u go 2 Napoli, where there are apparently a lot of gangsters, it is impossible to tell from their clothes or manner that they are gangsters (until they pull the gun out) :blink::D The rich Napolitans r said 2 dress like tramps so no 1 suspects them of avoidaing paying their taxes

In Japan the yakusa used to have punch perm hairstyles until the laws against them toughened up. Now a lot of them dress in hippety-hoppety gear :o

I am sure that you and Jerboa are probably right. In any case, I am starting to really fancy these long-stemmed Russian beauties despite having one of the most gorgeous Thai 'mia nois' I have ever experienced accompanying me for three weeks. Tell me, Doctor, do you think there is any cure for me? Edited by Tiggy 7