stardick

New York / Manhattan Massage

23 posts in this topic

I'm going to Manhattan / New York in a few months time for a couple of weeks and would love a couple of massages whilst I'm there.

Any recommendations?

Check out 'New York' in the Rest of the World forum, and you'll find some tips.

NY is not the best place in the world for mongering, it is full of overpriced girls who offer limited service and that is if you get the girl selected as bait and switch is the norm. Expect to pay$500 or more for basic service. My suggestion is give it a miss but if you can't try an amp, I can recommend west garden spain 42nd st cant exactly remember the full address but you can google it. here you will get a nice massage by a cute thai lady with a HE, for around $100. Nice and clean surroundings.

spahunters.com for listing/boards/reviews

I've always found this organisation excellent: no FS, but a very satisfying massage, with HR, by attractive staff. When you ring to make an appointment they direct you to a 'secret' part of the website that includes a full gallery.

http://www.tantricmassagenyc.com/index.php

Edited by KarlheinzBonkhausen

Try www.massageanywhere.com

I got one from there a few years ago and it did what it said on the tin

Good luck

G

Avoid China Town. Really grotty looking shops, although on my one visit (having made a list and walked by the first four and even out of one) I did find somewhere and had HR.

Better by far to go to one of the "Asian Massage Parlors" around the mid-town area (mainly full of Korean ladies). My favourite is Galaxy, 202 40th street (I think West). When I was there last summer, a "table shower" (oh why don't they have these in London??) plus massage was I think $70. HR is an extra tip (but never failed). I think the going rate is $50. But last time I was there there was no negotiation(which I think is normal) and I volunteered only $20. I felt bad later - she didn't complain but it was clearly too low.

Enjoy.

NY massages at the Asian beauty parlours (such as Mings 135 W58th behind the Essex House Hotel) beat UK offerings hands down - in terms of massage quality, quality of establishment and quality of lady. Prices tend to be on a par with London, maybe a tad more. Several very good experiences in NY over the past 4-5 years.

My first time in NY was a real will-she, won't-she affair. The establishment was so up-market compared to UK places and seemed to be real beauty salon. The massage room itself was like one in a 5 star spa. A very sexy, good looking lady. A fabulous massage, then wonderful gentle fingertip strokes across back, up and down legs and fabulous CC swiping. Hands under body, encouraged up onto knees and continued stroking and gentle anal teasing....onto back, lady stripping and mounting couch in 69 position and an explosive ending. Warm towel wipe down.

For those who often ask about massage/HR in legit salons, these places are a dream come true. There are often many well-to-do NY ladies in booths having nails done, or in for waxings, etc.

Every time I go to NY I wish we had places like these in London. They are always a great, great experience. These days tend to pay $80/hr and tip between $30-$40 (around £80, compared to £40+£20HE London)

heres a good link http://asianmassagespa.com/asian_massage.htm

Just came back from NY this week. FBSM is a no brainer. Search "Utopia Guide Hiyako spa" in google. Also spahunters. US$70 to 80 with a 50 to 60 tip; 90 if CBJ involved.

spahunters.com for listing/boards/reviews

I'm a nyc'er here in london for a few months (and still trying to get my bearings). Sharing is caring.

most amp massage w/extra are ~$60 w/table shower, tips 40 usually for the special end. (100Fancier places might go up to 80 house fee but usually nicer facilities.

the $200 places are not really massages, maybe a little, but an experience. Some of the korean girls are knockouts.

In addition to the link listed above, one of the best and very active boards in the area (am i allowed to reference another board?) is bestgfe. Free register and go.

Since Craiglist is dead as well in nyc, most will post on http://newyork.backpage.com/ but carefully check the numbers/names against reviews in spahunters and bestgfe.

you have a few months to prepare? you should be able to get through these! btw $500 for basic is really high end.

Great information, many thanks for all the contributors. spahunters.com and newyork.backpage look like very useful resources.

I was in NYC about 7 years ago, I called a lady on craigslist who advertised as a 'spectacular Russian masseuse' She sounded really nice on the phone with a sultry Russian accent (I have a weakness for this!), we arranged for her to pop over to my hotel room later that evening. I should have known better... She showed up 1 hour late, stinking of booze (vodka I guess) and then gave me a pathetic rub down. It was a massive let down and cost me $70. Oh well.

How does one differentiate between the massive number of ads out there?

Any recommendations for a decent deep-tissue out-call massage with a happy ending?

@paullim - I am in NYC very soon. Any specific recommendations?

Many Thanks

EX

@paullim - I am in NYC very soon. Any specific recommendations?

Many Thanks

EX

I went to Hiyako spa two weeks ago. Good location and clean. Nice people as well. I think there is FS late at night but otherwise pleasant HR or CBJ.

Just a quick update about my NYC experiences. Didn't make it to a Spa in the end. The day I had made my mind up to go to Hiyako, the daily postings on Utopia Guide stopped from them. So thought it was a bit suspicious.

I did however, manage to do the "double" so to speak. There are two girls that have a lot of info posted about them in very long threads on Utopia Guide, and I managed to see then both!!

"fairemily" offers an excellent, what is described as a bodyrub. The wording on her thread is vague as to what she offers, so I went there with an open mind. Lets just say, it was a fantastic experience, with a very HE. But this post most definitely belongs in this section, as FS is definitey not on the menu.

I also managed to see a girl called Blonde Kelly. Totally different experience. Equally as good, but definitely more than this section is about..... :-)

Both excelent experiences, and so very different. I wouldn't hesistate in seeing either of the again. And it felt so much safer than the risky Spa options.

Hope this is useful.

EX

Just want to bump this up to see if anyone else had any specific recommendations. I am going to NYC for a couple of weeks next month.

In the past, I have gone to an AMP in midtown (Galaxy - 202 40th Street - :D ), but wonder in particular if anyone has any recommendations in the financial district or elsewhere in downtown.

Just want to bump this up to see if anyone else had any specific recommendations. I am going to NYC for a couple of weeks next month.

In the past, I have gone to an AMP in midtown (Galaxy - 202 40th Street - :D ), but wonder in particular if anyone has any recommendations in the financial district or elsewhere in downtown.

Midtown, the current favourite on spahunters, which I visited last week, is E48th St Tuina. I saw Candy, a very friendly Korean who gave an excellent service. Others highly recommended are Hana and Momo. I paid 70/60, which included a great table shower. I've visited many AMPs and this is one of the best.

I once went to a spa on the corner of West 28th/29th/30th? Street and 8th that had curtains rather than cubicles. All around I could hear other men been given discreet hand-jobs - very erotic, worth a try if that sort of thing floats your boat.

Edited by KarlheinzBonkhausen

Off to NY for business

Any new recommendations?

Thanks

Went to Evergreen on 6th and 21st when I was there. Ugly building but the parlour itself was nice and clean. TS and massage was 70 and performed with smiles and friendliness by a Korean lady in mid 30s.

For the less budget minded, there is a classy place called West Garden Spa which has very nice facilities and attractive masseuses.

Sol spa on East 33rd street, right next to the empire state. Great clean facilities, expert shiatsu massage by oriental ladies and happy ending using tingly peppermint lube, a great experience!