Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leffeman

Herpes

5 posts in this topic

Sorry for the blunt topic, but is this a problem in the industry and if not, why not? It sounds incredibly easy to transmit, and common!

yes very easy to catch, even when there are no visible lesions on your partner (it can be infectious when there are no sores). You can get it from owo as well as penetration. A condom is some protection but not guaranteed.

And of course once you've got it, there's no cure. If you're lucky you won't get outbreaks very often.

It's one thing to say condoms do not offer 100% protection (and they don't) but they do offer very substantial protection.

I've also read that using antiseptic waterless gel (beforehand) can give some protection as it leaves a residue on the skin which helps to kill any viruses that may come into contact with that skin. Showering afterwards is also a good idea.

And of course once you've got it, there's no cure.

Are you serious ?

I was trying to find out today if a woman can transmit you STDs just by using her mouth:

1 her mouth in contact with your mouth, kissing or

2 her mouth in contact with your genitals ?

Are you serious ?

I was trying to find out today if a woman can transmit you STDs just by using her mouth:

1 her mouth in contact with your mouth, kissing or

2 her mouth in contact with your genitals ?

Yes I'm serious - there's no cure for herpes. Look it up on google if you want to check.

Yes you can catch STDs from someone's mouth. Herpes for example, if she has a sore on her lip, although the oral type is a different strain from the genital type but either strain can infect either area. http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/herpesgenitalis.htm

You can also catch other STDs such as gonnorhea from oral sex - I was told that by a doctor in a GUM clinic when I had a check up (I was clear luckily).