cumandgo

Should It Make Any Difference To Your Wife

39 posts in this topic

Following the Mumsnet thread on the married guy who got caught out by his wife, I was discussing with a fellow punter a forthcoming punt he has organised. He was weighing up the risks of being caught on a punt and a big thing for him was not getting caught by his wife punting with a 20 yo age group WG. He firmly believes if he gets caught out punting with say a 26 yo that his wife would take a far more lenient approach of this than if the WG was a 19/20 yo. Is that a widely held view ? Would the age of a legal WG make any difference.? The punter is in his late 40s .I got to wonder that he might be in far deeper trouble were he to get caught with a lady in her 40s as the wife might find his attraction to a lady of her own age group more insulting than the obvious fantasy attraction of a hot 20 yo ?

Following the Mumsnet thread on the married guy who got caught out by his wife, I was discussing with a fellow punter a forthcoming punt he has organised. He was weighing up the risks of being caught on a punt and a big thing for him was not getting caught by his wife punting with a 20 yo age group WG. He firmly believes if he gets caught out punting with say a 26 yo that his wife would take a far more lenient approach of this than if the WG was a 19/20 yo. Is that a widely held view ? Would the age of a legal WG make any difference.? The punter is in his late 40s .I got to wonder that he might be in far deeper trouble were he to get caught with a lady in her 40s as the wife might find his attraction to a lady of her own age group more insulting than the obvious fantasy attraction of a hot 20 yo ?

"One might as well be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb" springs to mind :rolleyes:

This is my personal thoughts :

If a 45 year old guy gets caught 'cheating' (and I believe a wife would see it as cheating whether or not money was involved) with a 19/20 year old hot chick, I think it's conceivable that the wife would be a little mollified by the idea that 'his head was turned by her youth /beauty/the ego boost'.

If he gets caught with a 35-45 year old woman, regardless of how attractive she was, I think the wife would perhaps feel worse as she might think 'What's she got that I haven't, he must really have gone off me / hate me if that's preferable to me'.

IMO, men having sex with other women often has very little to do with how they view their wife and a lot more to do with the sex. But in the wife's eyes it's always going to be about her, and what he thinks she did or didn't do. IYSWIM .

i think she would cut your bollocks off whatever age.

i think it would depend on the individual woman. we are each unique - there is no one size fits all rule im afraid!

In my case he had a shag thing who was 3 years older than my daughter. That made me feel quiet ill as I started to wonder how he viewed my daughter and her friends. Not to mention how pathetic I thought the girl was for shagging someone old enough to be her father. So I have to agree it is the pervy bit that turns a womens stomach on top of the fact that you have cheated. Whoever you cheat with she is going to try and analysis it but I think I would have felt a little less disgusted if she had a least been a women rather than a girl. I am sure you will all say fair play but think how you would view your wife fucking one of your son's friends. Not a pretty thought.

In my case he had a shag thing who was 3 years older than my daughter. That made me feel quiet ill as I started to wonder how he viewed my daughter and her friends. Not to mention how pathetic I thought the girl was for shagging someone old enough to be her father. So I have to agree it is the pervy bit that turns a womens stomach on top of the fact that you have cheated. Whoever you cheat with she is going to try and analysis it but I think I would have felt a little less disgusted if she had a least been a women rather than a girl. I am sure you will all say fair play but think how you would view your wife fucking one of your son's friends. Not a pretty thought.

This was what I was thinking, my daughter has just turned 21, I think her mum would be most disturbed if I was shagging someone of a similar age.

for me personally age is just a number and I think that 26 still sounds a very youthful age so don't think that 6 yrs makes much difference ? where is he planning to meet the wg ? at home ? then yeah he could get caught but if somewhere else then why does he think theres such risk of getting caught ?

When I told the other half I quite fancied one of her friends she gave me a look of horror and said: "But she's old!" She didn't mind me fancying this woman as such, it was her age that shocked her. So based on that it wouldn't surprise me if many women were less disturbed by their husbands chasing some young girl than if she was the same age as them, or older.

I suspect that for most women, if they are being 'cheated' on then it's not the who with or the age it's just the cheating. Whether it was younger, same age or older they'd find something in it to be upset about.

The answer is don't get caught!

See now mine went out with a woman older and uglier than me. Had me wondering what was wrong with me at the time.

This is my personal thoughts :

If a 45 year old guy gets caught 'cheating' (and I believe a wife would see it as cheating whether or not money was involved) with a 19/20 year old hot chick, I think it's conceivable that the wife would be a little mollified by the idea that 'his head was turned by her youth /beauty/the ego boost'.

If he gets caught with a 35-45 year old woman, regardless of how attractive she was, I think the wife would perhaps feel worse as she might think 'What's she got that I haven't, he must really have gone off me / hate me if that's preferable to me'.

IMO, men having sex with other women often has very little to do with how they view their wife and a lot more to do with the sex. But in the wife's eyes it's always going to be about her, and what he thinks she did or didn't do. IYSWIM .

and perhaps thats why if the hubby is with a ' fantasy ' type WG then there is not as much pressure on the wife to compare herself to the WG , thereby softenning the blow. I think if a wife were to cheat on her hubby, the first person he would look at as himself.

You openly posted on this situation with Olivia some time back. That I think is different in the sense that your ex was having some sort of relationship with this girl and I think rightly most women would be horrified at that. Has that experience coloured your view ? 'perverted ' is a strong word but certainly many would agree with you that a middle aged man having sex with a 20 yo is perverted. I find women of all ages very attractive I can assure you but I have been in the presence of 20 yo women who are very confident,intelligent and physically mature and I dont find it unnatural in any way that I can be physically attracted to them-- I dont feel pervy. However, I do respect your view here as I have little doubt that my wife would be disgusted at the idea of my sleeping with a 20 yo although I think she would accept the fact that the girl might be very sexually attractive.

This was what I was thinking, my daughter has just turned 21, I think her mum would be most disturbed if I was shagging someone of a similar age.

The problem with this view is that if you compare the Wg to the age of your daughter , where do you draw the line-- 24/25 might also seem too young if you have a single daughter of the same age and I would guess that 25 is probably an average age forv a Wg..

and perhaps thats why if the hubby is with a ' fantasy ' type WG then there is not as much pressure on the wife to compare herself to the WG , thereby softenning the blow. I think if a wife were to cheat on her hubby, the first person he would look at as himself.

You openly posted on this situation with Olivia some time back. That I think is different in the sense that your ex was having some sort of relationship with this girl and I think rightly most women would be horrified at that. Has that experience coloured your view ? 'perverted ' is a strong word but certainly many would agree with you that a middle aged man having sex with a 20 yo is perverted. I find women of all ages very attractive I can assure you but I have been in the presence of 20 yo women who are very confident,intelligent and physically mature and I dont find it unnatural in any way that I can be physically attracted to them-- I dont feel pervy. However, I do respect your view here as I have little doubt that my wife would be disgusted at the idea of my sleeping with a 20 yo although I think she would accept the fact that the girl might be very sexually attractive.

The problem with this view is that if you compare the Wg to the age of your daughter , where do you draw the line-- 24/25 might also seem too young if you have a single daughter of the same age and I would guess that 25 is probably an average age forv a Wg..

what about when your daughter is 38?

There is a guaranteed way of finding out the reaction of your wife/partner to the 19/20, or similar age, infidelity scenario, it is called the rodeo position, and would need to be performed in two different versions:-

1) Your wife/partner gets into the reverse cowgirl position (for the unadventurous types this entails you lying down on your back, and your partner sitting on your hopefully erect member, facing your feet). Then at a suitably intimate moment, grab and fondle her breasts and say "these feel just like your sisters". Note her reaction.

2) Same reverse cowgirl position, same intimate moment, same fondle, but insert the name of a 19/20 year old girl here, preferably not a very close relative. Note her reaction.

Then you can judge her reaction to the two scenarios, by comparing notes of the two scenario conclusions.

If her reaction to the first scenario is to immediately leave the intimacy of your encounter and to threaten legal proceeding, this is quite a normal reaction, The usual defence would be "I was only joking".

If her reaction to the second scenario is to make a bee-line for the nail scissors, and then to start a dickectomy without anaesthetic, I think it safe to assume she is more angry than the first scenario.

Be careful though, as Thai wives have been known to perform dickectomies on sleeping husbands, and then attach the detached member to a helium baloon, I kid you not.

There is a guaranteed way of finding out the reaction of your wife/partner to the 19/20, or similar age, infidelity scenario, it is called the rodeo position, and would need to be performed in two different versions:-

1) Your wife/partner gets into the reverse cowgirl position (for the unadventurous types this entails you lying down on your back, and your partner sitting on your hopefully erect member, facing your feet). Then at a suitably intimate moment, grab and fondle her breasts and say "these feel just like your sisters". Note her reaction.

2) Same reverse cowgirl position, same intimate moment, same fondle, but insert the name of a 19/20 year old girl here, preferably not a very close relative. Note her reaction.

Then you can judge her reaction to the two scenarios, by comparing notes of the two scenario conclusions.

If her reaction to the first scenario is to immediately leave the intimacy of your encounter and to threaten legal proceeding, this is quite a normal reaction, The usual defence would be "I was only joking".

If her reaction to the second scenario is to make a bee-line for the nail scissors, and then to start a dickectomy without anaesthetic, I think it safe to assume she is more angry than the first scenario.

Be careful though, as Thai wives have been known to perform dickectomies on sleeping husbands, and then attach the detached member to a helium baloon, I kid you not.

Although the chances of her allowing you to try the second scenario after you've tried the first are pretty slim so maybe comparing the two reactions is an unlikely event :)

<snip> ......Be careful though, as Thai wives have been known to perform dickectomies on sleeping husbands, and then attach the detached member to a helium baloon, I kid you not. <snip>

Or putting them in a blender so they cannot then be re-attached via microsurgery. Chopping them up and feeding them to the hens, ducks or pigs is another favourite option. (Read Stephen Leather's book "Private Dancer" )

I think that if my wife discovered I had had sex with a prostitute, I doubt whether the age of the WG concerned would matter too much to her. Her reaction would be a combination of devastation and disgust no matter what age the girl was. I am pretty sure that the marriage would be over.

On the other hand, if I was having an affair, it's my perception that my wife would find it a lot harder to deal with a younger model. In this latter scenario though, a 19/20 year old is so out of the question that it isn't even worth considering :rolleyes: !!

Personally I cannot see what difference the WGs age makes.

What is perverse about any man paying for the time of a WG even if she is much younger than himself. [providing she is of legal age of course]

What the wife will probably be more disgusted by is the fact that he is paying a prostitute for sex in the first place.

If he gets caught playing away then its gonna be a bad time regardless.:blink:

Funny how a 20's age span is deemed 'the fantasy'...! Doh! I'm only saying that cos I'm old, hahaha ;)

'The other woman' will raise the heckles of any wife, no matter what age, really.

Is she going to steal him...

Is she better looking than me...

Look at her, the old bag!...Why her!?

She's younger, therefore more fertile, and I'm not...

It may be a surprise to some, but 1000's of men love to have sex with women around their own age, and am I happy, yessir! If I'm having great sex with all ages, then so must some men be?

Most wives would surely not be agreeable, but...I know a few who are. Yes, the wife knows.

'Oh can you sort him out, he's clawing at me like a dog in heat, I said he could find relief as long as it's not an affair...'

Well, I was speechless.

I think that if my wife discovered I had had sex with a prostitute, I doubt whether the age of the WG concerned would matter too much to her. Her reaction would be a combination of devastation and disgust no matter what age the girl was. I am pretty sure that the marriage would be over.

On the other hand, if I was having an affair, it's my perception that my wife would find it a lot harder to deal with a younger model. In this latter scenario though, a 19/20 year old is so out of the question that it isn't even worth considering :rolleyes: !!

Of course you know your own wife but in general I would be surprised if most married women,with families, and in a long term relationship would bring a marriage down because of a one off punt by the hubby. Example -- the lads are away on a golf trip- too many beers-- off to a strip bar in the early hours--- more beers --- leads to protected sex. As a one off , does the wife end everything, Surely not-- far too much at stake.

However, if a hubby is caught ' punting' in general , then things might very well be different. I think discovery of the pre-meditated planning and execution detail involved in punting would be very hurtfull and difficult to stomach. The wife would most likely be able to connect those dots, those tell-tale signs, those lies etc and this is probably what would do the most amount of damage. If the roles were reversed, this is what would get me.

'Oh can you sort him out, he's clawing at me like a dog in heat, I said he could find relief as long as it's not an affair...'

LOL, my wife says stuff just like that, but I'm not brave enough to suggest she let me get professional help for it. Not yet anyway.

If I get caught I don't think WG age is going to be relevant to the resulting sh**-storm that follows. But if it happens then I hope I get caught with a BBW. My wife if a BBW herself, if I get caught with a skinny girl it will feed into her own securities and make the damage last much longer.

I think for some women the fact that a guy was *paying* for the sex would be even worse, especially if money was an issue in their relationship and there were kids involved - she might feel that little johnny could have had a holiday or new pair of shoes with that money.

I still think we do an important job though and probably save many a marriage byproviding something guys aren't getting at home - it's just down to those involved to be sensible and discreet so as not to be found out and thus avoid causing hurt.

If you got caught you be up against her view of this hobby as dictated by the media. You'll dig yourself in deeper just explaining "It's not really like that" The two choices come down to "why her she's old?" or "You closet nonce" It's a lose lose scenario anyway.

You guys are married right? You really think the age of the girl, the cost of the punt or the number of punts would make a sliver of difference? We men were given brains that compartmentalize our lives. Punting in one box, wives in the other. Never, ever mix the two

That's easy, punting goes in my porn box. Not to say I treat it like it's porn when I'm on a booking of course.