MK_Bonnie

Gum Clinic Uncovered

11 posts in this topic

Should be an interesting watch (albeit with the odd uncomfortable moment I am sure).

Cheers Bonnie :) .

I wonder if they will show you the part where the nurses ask how much you earn and do you think they can do it? ;)

Should be an interesting watch (albeit with the odd uncomfortable moment I am sure).

Cheers Bonnie :) .

You are welcome, amigo, it will be interesting ;) xxx

An insight into a GUM clinic - the Pox Doc will be broadcast on Tuesday, 25 January at 2235 GMT, on BBC One Northern Ireland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...reland-12267807

Bons x

Oh No, not another TV program to re-ignite the hypochondriac fires on here.... :blink:

There have been so many posts on GUM/STIs/OWO?Herpes etc. etc, that I am surprised that anyone is still punting ! I've decided that being too studious about the possible health threats attached to this hobby are pointless, and come to learn that the very people who seem to worry [and be concerned] by these type of health education programs will still be punting next year and the year after anyway [assuming they can still afford to!]. :mellow:

So in this case the bridge is best crossed when you cum to it. And in the meantime get into a habit of regular STI checks.;)

Oh No, not another TV program to re-ignite the hypochondriac fires on here.... :blink:

There have been so many posts on GUM/STIs/OWO?Herpes etc. etc, that I am surprised that anyone is still punting ! I've decided that being too studious about the possible health threats attached to this hobby are pointless, and come to learn that the very people who seem to worry [and be concerned] by these type of health education programs will still be punting next year and the year after anyway [assuming they can still afford to!]. :mellow:

So in this case the bridge is best crossed when you cum to it. And in the meantime get into a habit of regular STI checks.;)

Regarding another thread about MUMSNET, it would appear that we are all riddled and anyone that comes within 10yds of us is going to shrivel up with the pox!

I think the safest sex must be with an indie as we take such strong precautions and visit the GUM clinics religiously and never have a problem.

I must say though, that everytime I go there is about 3 men to every women in the waiting room. I suspect, (and not being homophobic), that it is more gay men than punters checking themselves out, sensible precaution.

Outside of NI, you can still view this programme if you have a FreeSat receiver you will find BBC NI on channel 957.

BBC 1 in the rest of the country is showing Pleasure & Pain at the same time which looks like it might be interesting as well, and that is being shown after the Pox Doc on BBC NI.

Outside of NI, you can still view this programme if you have a FreeSat receiver you will find BBC NI on channel 957..

Good spot WykeTyke. I hadn't noticed it was NI only. Not being a FreeSat owner, I may have to miss out. Anyone know if BBC NI is available on FreeView ? Perhaps iPlayer will be kind to us.

Amigo, that is the reason why I put this link regarding the programme on here in the hope it eases people's worries and concerns in regards to sexual health;). Many people in this day and age have never stepped inside a GUM clinic due to the attached stigma (including cultural/religious beliefs).

Here's hoping it helps and gives folk a good insight. ;)Thanx.

Stay safe & happy frolics

xxx Bons xxx

Outside of NI, you can still view this programme if you have a FreeSat receiver you will find BBC NI on channel 957.

BBC 1 in the rest of the country is showing Pleasure & Pain at the same time which looks like it might be interesting as well, and that is being shown after the Pox Doc on BBC NI.

On Sky TV - BBC NI - Channel 973 ;) x