Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shrops male

How Far Would You Travel For A Half Hour Punt?

12 posts in this topic

Just seen a negative review on other site where the chap made a 180 mile round trip - for a half hour booking (which turned out a bit poor). Might just be me but if travelling such a distance surely you would book longer? Even if it turned out well long way to go for half hour of fun!

Just seen a negative review on other site where the chap made a 180 mile round trip - for a half hour booking (which turned out a bit poor). Might just be me but if travelling such a distance surely you would book longer? Even if it turned out well long way to go for half hour of fun!

I'm afraid I would not cross the road for a half hour punt. I am not into the 'wham bam thank you ma'am'approach to sex and I would never book less than an hour. For the right woman though I would certainly travel 180 miles, or perhaps more.

I'm not sure on mile distance, but I had a gentleman who drove 90mins each way to see me for an hour appointment, but left after about 40 mins (he said he wasn't keen on gfe/chat/massage type stuff, and hadn't expected to cum so fast - though of course I'll never know if that was the truth or if he just wasn't having a good time!). I asked him if he had made other plans to spend some time in Newcastle, get the most out of his trip... but he hadn't, he was just going straight home.

I've never had a 1/2 hour booking. Puntings a pamper session for me so why rush?

I would never have a 30 minute booking if travelling a certain amount of distance!

I raised a very similar thread a couple of months ago about travelling for a 1 hour appointment and I was dithering on travelling for more than a two hour round trip or above for a 1 hour appointment let alone a 30 minute booking.

I would only travel 30 miles for a hour booking any more travelling would have to be 1 hour 30 minute booking and above

In exceptional cases where the lady in question rates are reasonable and she is a drop dead stunner that has great field reports and feedback, I would then consider it, but that's a rare case.

MrPunt

I quite regularly do 2+ hour trips (each way) for a 1 hour appointment - as said earlier, if the lady is worth it, then so is the use of my time, why not?

i wont travel anywhere, i want the girl to come and see me i feel safe that way and treat them real nice, only fair i just worry about what im going to meet in a strange area and i dont mean the girl

Afraid half hours no good to me even if its just round the cornor.By the time iv'e got up the stairs,had a cuppa,got my gear off,allowed time to get it on again,not much left inbetween.LOL.

I'm afraid I would not cross the road for a half hour punt. I am not into the 'wham bam thank you ma'am'approach to sex and I would never book less than an hour. For the right woman though I would certainly travel 180 miles, or perhaps more.

You're having sex with someone you don't know. Whether it last 2 hours or 20 minutes, I'm afraid it's "wham, bam, thank you ma'am." Of course, you're free to delude yourself with regard to the deep and meaningful aspects of your punt but once you've done what you came to do and you've taken all the time you want and need to do it, then a longer punt mainly involves some very expensive conversation time. If that rewards you, great, and yes, I'm sure it makes you a caring fellow. But as the lady will tell you, a fool and his money are usually easily parted.

The reality is that for many of us, the one, two, and three hour punts are laughably uneconomic. 5 minutes conversation, 5 minutes snogging, 10-15 minute of reverse oral, and 5-10 minutes of penetrative sex do very well for me. I can't recover and go again (and nor do I want to) for a good 2-3 hours afterwards and I have no burning desire to string out the foreplay above that a 30 minute booking can just about accommodate into a lengthy hour where I'll probably finish and move on to expensive conversation with 10-15 minutes to spare.

The exception for me is the overnight, where the price per hour tends to come down precipitously (as opposed to the 2-3 hour punt, which is still reduced by only a fraction off the one hour price), where I can manage more than once in the 12 hour time frame, and if I like the lady then the breadth of the experience delivers something beyond the sheer sex. In short, don't sneer at 30 minute bookings. They make a great deal of sense to many punters.

I met a new man the other week who had travelled by train for almost 2 hours to have a one hour meeting with me.

I do not allow my head to swell on this one..... he explained that he enjoyed his whole day... that being the build

up to boarding his train... the journey itself which included checking his watch as his destination drew nearer....

the local transport connection to reach me... then of course the actual appointment.

His whole day was exciting... the journey, the fun, the return travelling whereby he could sit back and have pleasant

memories.....

Other men will not drive more than 15 minutes even for a long appointment.

And they say we ladies see the same kind of guy for the same kind or repetitive sessions day in and day out.

Not blooming likely mate!

;)

I always compare myself to football supporters. Tens of thousands will travel from Lancashire and Yorkshire to London on a Saturday and vice versa (400 mile round trip) to see 90 minutes of football. I personally wouldn't travel that distance for a 30 minute punt but a 100 mile round trip is fine. As Adele states, it makes it into an occasion rather than something you can slot into your lunch break. Obviously work and home commitments can render a long trip impossible for many guys but if you have the time, it's exciting going to new towns and cities and meeting new people.

I met a new man the other week who had travelled by train for almost 2 hours to have a one hour meeting with me.

I do not allow my head to swell on this one..... he explained that he enjoyed his whole day... that being the build

up to boarding his train... the journey itself which included checking his watch as his destination drew nearer....

the local transport connection to reach me... then of course the actual appointment.

His whole day was exciting... the journey, the fun, the return travelling whereby he could sit back and have pleasant

memories.....

Other men will not drive more than 15 minutes even for a long appointment.

And they say we ladies see the same kind of guy for the same kind or repetitive sessions day in and day out.

Not blooming likely mate!

;)

Am I more or less the same? I almost always make 90 min journey for a 90 min appointment, sometimes if there is a train delay, it would be a good 2 hours. So I usually leave my flat at around 2 PM and by the time I return its almost 8 PM (including the visit to cafe/restaurant).