Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Memoirs

12 posts in this topic

Ever write your memoirs of you as a working Girl?

What would your pen name be & why?

BVK

Nah, I wouldn't. Although I will admit to very occasionally sharing funny stories about work with close friends (without any identifying information of course) or posting an excerpt from a rediculous email on a forum or facebook, in general I am very protective of my clients. I think it would be humiliating for them if I published a book with any kind of details about our time together, even if I protected their identity. And if I didn't talk about clients... what exactly would I be writing about?

I have enough info for perhaps a magazine article, or a short TV/radio interview, without talking about my clients. But a book? Nah.

Nah, I wouldn't. Although I will admit to very occasionally sharing funny stories about work with close friends (without any identifying information of course) or posting an excerpt from a rediculous email on a forum or facebook, in general I am very protective of my clients. I think it would be humiliating for them if I published a book with any kind of details about our time together, even if I protected their identity. And if I didn't talk about clients... what exactly would I be writing about?

I have enough info for perhaps a magazine article, or a short TV/radio interview, without talking about my clients. But a book? Nah.

Perceptive response. 100% right.

I'm quite attracted to the idea of writing a book about my exploits. In so much as what goes on around the actual sex, rather than the erotica. The unexpected and interesting stuff that happens I'm sure non punters would find it morbidly fascinating to see this industry from a punters point of view provided it was not written in a boasting way.

Even if it was not just my stories but invited all the regulars here to write just a chapter on something that happened punting related it would be an interesting read.

I think the only reason I haven't is for the risk of having a document that could give my activities away should it be found.

Credit to the first few 'originals' but it's getting a bit like the military genre of books. Everyone in life has a story, it may interest you it may interest some sycophant who thinks the smell of your sh*t is even interesting but on the whole most of what happens to be people in this industry has happened to hundreds of us already.

A few years ago we had a researcher from Sky enquire about following us as part of a 'sex in middle Britain' pilot. When it transpired 99% of our time is spent washing towels or listening to excuses as to why 'Tracy' can't come to work they soon lost interest. They were more interested in my life as a secret service operative, I had this idea that it be filmed during the course of a day. I wanted them to call it 1,440 minutes. Not sure what they did with it though.

JB.

A mate of mine was a Catholic priest. He said that he really looked forwards to hearing confessions- all that sordid secrets! He said in actuality it is boring and repetative. I would imagine after the first chapter the life of a wg would become boring to read, no? "And then I shagged him" "Some guy came in and gave me the money and I shagged him" and so on for 300 pages.

Edited by Lessingham

...I would imagine after the first chapter the life of a wg would become boring to read, no? "And then I shagged him" "Some guy came in and gave me the money and I shagged him" and so on for 300 pages.

To be fair, the 97 pages of "pubic hair -- yes or no?" would provide some variety to the above.

Ever write your memoirs of you as a working Girl?

What would your pen name be & why?

I wouldn't do it -mainly- because I can think of 100 different things more important to do with my time than write a book with my experiences in the sex industry. Also because the life of an erotic masseuse is not that exciting and everybody would be snoring after the third page. I would call my autobiography: "ZZZzzzz..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would call my autobiography: "ZZZzzzz..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you'll find John Major already took that title for his autobiography.

Did he?

Are you taking the peas? :P

I look forward to reading the punting memiors (or the collected FRs) of Man Meat.