chimpxp

Quality Vs Quantity

8 posts in this topic

As a relative newbie I was wondering what peoples opinions are on quality vs quantity. I have a budget of about £120 per month. I know where to go for two pretty good, but fairly standard half hours at a parlour. Is this what you would do or would you prefer to save up for a couple of months and have an hour with an indie.....or something else?

It depends upon your circumstances and requirements. In my region there do not seem to be many decent parlours left so I tend to indies from the other site.

Many of these do 30 minute appointments for £80 so on your budget I would probably see one of these girls every three weeks or so. If your particularly click with one of them it may be worth saving for an hour long session. This would be in the range of £120 to £150 for the girls in my area.

I started off with parlours but many seem to have disappeared from the areas I frequent so I now see mostly indies. The quality can be variable but it does tend to be more personal than a parlour punt. The thing I miss about parlours is the spur of the moment availability - the quality indies generally need to be booked at least a day previously if you want to see them during the busier parts of the day.

If you let us know where you will be punting you will probably get some decent recommendations.

don't know where you are but for £120 you can probably get an hour with an indie anyway!

Personally i would go for 2 hours every 2 months - but its all down to what works best for you. Experiment and see whatworks best.

It's really up to you, as the other posters have said. FWIW, I found it helped getting to know a regular at a local flat & seeing her a couple of times a month. Parlour prices & a very friendly experience with good sex. But if you haven't seen an independent, I'd recommend you give it a try - all part of the adventure! Very sensible setting a budget, too.

Very sensible setting a budget, too.

And best of luck sticking to it. I set a similar budget to myself two years ago and don't like to think about how far over it I am (e.g. I spent 2.5 times your/mine monthly budget on a single punt today :o - boy was it worth it though :lol: )

And best of luck sticking to it. I set a similar budget to myself two years ago and don't like to think about how far over it I am (e.g. I spent 2.5 times your/mine monthly budget on a single punt today :o - boy was it worth it though :lol: )

:)

The problem then is after such a good time you want more - and you've already blown your budget!

As a relative newbie I was wondering what peoples opinions are on quality vs quantity. I have a budget of about £120 per month. I know where to go for two pretty good, but fairly standard half hours at a parlour. Is this what you would do or would you prefer to save up for a couple of months and have an hour with an indie.....or something else?

Being a relative newbie myself, I started on 30 minute punts, and so far only 1 of my 21 punts to date have been longer [45 mins]

TBH I didn’t find any advantage to the extra 15 minutes. I still think that 30 mins is about right for me. I personally would rather have more frequent visits, and IME you can have quality 30 minute punts with either a new WG or a regular. So I don’t think quantity need necessarily sacrifice quality > it depends on you and what you like !:)