Lynn

Gimmics And Vagazzzzling

10 posts in this topic

The latest fab new thing seems to be the nuru gel massage service

( one I shall not be offering..... far too messy and I just can't be bothered )

but all I seem to see these days is:

get yourself VAjAZZELLED ladies!

I have to admit it appeals to me but I suspect it will be

pricey and very very temporary.... so I think I shall save my pennies on that one!

Have any ladies here taken the diamonte plunge to attract clients or has any guy

here met a vajazzelled lady?

If you have no idea what I am on about then google it... I am not about to post a link

to you lazy lot of good for nothings.

:rolleyes:

The latest fab new thing seems to be the nuru gel massage service

( one I shall not be offering..... far too messy and I just can't be bothered )

but all I seem to see these days is:

get yourself VAjAZZELLED ladies!

I have to admit it appeals to me but I suspect it will be

pricey and very very temporary.... so I think I shall save my pennies on that one!

Have any ladies here taken the diamonte plunge to attract clients or has any guy

here met a vajazzelled lady?

If you have no idea what I am on about then google it... I am not about to post a link

to you lazy lot of good for nothings.

:rolleyes:

Some of them look a bit tacky but some of them look cute. I would do it for a special occasion yes. They might look quite cool on the beach with one peeking from your bikini bottoms.

I have been talking to Andy Gray and Richard Keys about this, and quite frankly we think this vajazzle thing is very sexist.

I think there should also be ball-zzelling and knozzling where smooth sparkly crystals are attached to the male intimate parts. Then sex should be performed in very low light, and you can play "now you see it, now you don't" to the amusement of both parties.

I have been talking to Andy Gray and Richard Keys about this, and quite frankly we think this vajazzle thing is very sexist.

I think there should also be ball-zzelling and knozzling where smooth sparkly crystals are attached to the male intimate parts. Then sex should be performed in very low light, and you can play "now you see it, now you don't" to the amusement of both parties.

I could not agree more. I shall be watching Dragon's Den very closely from now on .... it would make very good

viewing and Deborah Meadon's face would be a picture :lol:

Seriously though... shaving was a novelty at one time but is now the norm so this sparkly fanny business could well

be the next new thing.

I think many men would love it.

If you go to the Channel 4 website and click on the Joy of Teenage Sex there is an item in last weeks programme re this (and also piercing - and i have to say that bit had me hiding bihind the settee when I penis was pierced!!).

Appraently being Vajazzelled only lasts 3 weeks - can't for the life of me see the attraction (but i did have a have a diamonte earring in the mid 80's - oh the foolishness of youth!)

I don't show my flesh off unless in the dark so I won't go with Vajazzled unles they do glow in the dark ones LOL :lol:

Whatever will they think of next !!!! :unsure: :unsure:

I suppose its a good way of covering up a shaving rash! rofl

Not something I would do but lots of the Essex girls do.

I'm not sure that Nuru Massage is a gimmick. I was doing it years back before I retired and then came back again, only it didn't have a fancy name then, and I was using Tesco home brand luxury squirty cream (tastes nicer and doesn't dissapear into the body just like Nuru Gel)..lol

Think the diamantes would look pretty on some of the younger girls, so will leave that one to them.